[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The winner of this match, and the NEW WWE WORLD CHAMPION:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: james_ellsworth-696x435.jpg (75KB, 696x435px) Image search: [Google]
james_ellsworth-696x435.jpg
75KB, 696x435px
>The winner of this match, and the NEW WWE WORLD CHAMPION: JAMES ELLSWORTH!

How would react? Would you mark?
>>
Yes. Because I would be finally free from the clutches of WWE.
>>
I liked Ambrose as a dirty face ref.
>>
Wont happen. Russo is not employed so no Arquette part2
>>
Did he try to sabotage Styles by tucking his head or is he just as retarded as he looks?
>>
I'd get worked enough to work myself into a shoot
>>
I'd complain on the internet.
>>
Smarks hate the idea of part-timers and called CM Punk a hypocrite for doing what he hates in UFC, but they love taking the piss out of an unknown jobber and making it so he takes spots from midcarders on the roster.
>>
>>1869957

>got over in a few weeks
>some of those retards in the midcard, despite being here for years, never get the reaction big time james gets

he earned it
>>
The day wrestling died
>>
>>1869958
He sure earned it by being so shit that the internet decided to meme him.

He earned nothing. You're delusional. You and your attitude is the reason WWE is currently so shit.
>>
>>1869966

>i hate someone who got over

t. assblasted zayn/cesaro mark
>>
>>1869969
There's that delusion again. Should see a doctor.

Sami Zayn is a vanilla midget who never drew a dime. He's got the exact same moveset in every single match. He can't cut a promo amd he's injury prone. He's a complete asshole in the way he acts and he deserves to be buried by being in tag matches with Neville.
Cesaro is the default CAW. He can't cut a promo without making it sound like he's reading off a script. There is no believability with anything je does. He's a decent wrestler. But when you do your best spots every match, they become irrelevant. He's not over nor will he ever be. DAE LETS SHLW HE'S ORGANICALLY OVER BY MEETING UP PRIOR AND PRINTING 10,000 C-SECTION SIGNS!!!!?!
>>
>>1869973

>SEETHING redditor exposed
>>
>>1869760
this isnt WCW
>>
AJ should completely destroy him for the heel heat. After Ellsworth nearly fucked up the Styles Clash they should do a work where they play it like the move has been botched as Ellsworth broke his neck.
>>
>>1869966
This

Ellsworth is nothing more but a meme clown
>>
>>1869760
I'd drop the product for a very, very long time.
>>
I actually had a dream he was WWE champ just last night, and the belt was comically sliding off him again and again because of how skinny he is.
>>
>mfw this thread

Ya'll are getting worked by a jobber
>>
>>1869760
Would mark hard initially, then when I realized it was for real I'd probably be confused.
>>
>>1869969
Those two guys actually get decent reactions.
You'd be better aiming that at Roman/Seth.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 288x499px
>>1869760

History repeats itself. If enough of these sjw cucks in the crowd yes chant it'll actually happen. Then we'll be stuck with him as a """"""""gm"""""""" trying to get himself over every week
>>
nope
>>
>>1869760
how much do you think all the indy guys have for ellsworth for taking their dream scenario away from them? being called in to job and doing so good that management keeps bringing you back
>>
I just want to get worked enough to where I think Ellsworth has a legit shot of winning. Kind of like the Taka/Triple H match.
>>
>>1872220
https://youtu.be/TZuApUqG55M
>>
File: cRSCmfM.png (211KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
cRSCmfM.png
211KB, 400x225px
>>1870151
>anti-smarklet cuccs still this BTFO from The GOAT

How does he keep doing it lads?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.