[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question /asp/. How do you come to terms with the fa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: freak.png (1MB, 1290x877px) Image search: [Google]
freak.png
1MB, 1290x877px
Honest question /asp/.
How do you come to terms with the fact that you enjoy watching something where the fan base are predominately autistic fat faggots?

I think seeing this freak was what killed wrestling for me for good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeYMj2Pn4U0
>>
I see the dilemma.

What helped me was first realizing he probably isn't into the sport. More so interested in watching two men grope each other.

the sport is still pure this way
>>
>>1869434
Probably because I'm also fat and autistic?
Come on, there's literally nothing wrong with being fat or autistic and a fan of wrestling. I didn't choose to be this way
>>
>>1869434
I don't care what other wrestling fans are like

>>1869614
hey op
>>
>>1869434
Why should I care about the other fans?
>>
>>1869434
>How do you come to terms with the fact that you enjoy watching something where the fan base are predominately autistic fat faggots?
The same way that I came to terms with watching anime.

I keep it to myself so I don't really care.
>>
>>1869434

>puts effort into their videos
>reactions keep you on the edge of your seat
>highly knowledgeable in wrestling
>seems like a cool person

I just don't see the point in this thread. Wow somebody is interesting in something and showing their interests off to other people on the internet.. Huh uh uh what a loser guise amirite?

Fuck off OP!
>>
>>1869434

That faggots killed wrestling for you? Did you just find this board yesterday?

/asp/ is the worst fucking board on 4chan. Worse than /v/ and even worse than /tv/. This board is shitposting incarnate. This place needs to get fucking nuked, and re-branded. It's the TNA of 4chan.
>>
>>1869655
>Worse than /v/ and even worse than /tv/.
I've literally never been on either of those boards, I only go to /fit/
>>
>>1869654
I'm assuming your the freak that made the video then
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.