[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA And then they said ''if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: beta roman.png (155KB, 208x331px) Image search: [Google]
beta roman.png
155KB, 208x331px
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

And then they said ''if we put a guy, whose only thing going on is his looks, in a pinky shirt to support wymen, it'll surely help him to get over''

AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Raw is kill.
>>
He looks fat as fuck in that shirt
>>
I haven't watched Raw since that first post-draft episode. Roman's looking a bit chubby there - is that just a bad pic or has he fattened up since getting off the roids?
>>
Can you imagine Steve Austin wearing that in 1998? I feel sorry for the current guys they have no chance
>>
In one word

Steph
>>
>>1867471
Exactly what I was thinking.

A guy who's supposed to be a tought badass, wearing a pinky wymen t-shirt?

There's a reason if Austin got over and it's because he called bullshit when he saw it.
Like this one.
>>
It's all Stephanies fault.

Could you imagine Stone Cold and The Rock standing there in pink shirts in a pink ring to shill for some scam charity to make the bosses daughter look good. It would have fucking killed them.
>>
>>1867475
Smackdown is doing this women breast cancer thing. However they don't put them on guys who are supposed to be badasses.
If Heath Slater wears this, it doesn't hurt him because he does it ''for the job'', because it's his gimmick, a guy desperate for anything.
>>
>>1867471
I can definitely imagine him wearing it intentionally in 2001 after WM X7.
>the state of wwe's understanding of fans today
>>
>>1867485
You can say not if you know it hurts you. Roman needs to grow some balls.
But he won't because he doesn't have any. He's a corporate stooge result of sheer nepotism.
When you never work hard for anything in your life, you grow gutless.
>>
>>1867476
Could be wrose: he could be in a fistfight wearing 30lbs of body armor.
>>
WHAT YA GONNA DO BROTHER WHEN HULKAMANIA AND THE SUSAN G KOMEN FOUNDATION RUN WILD ON U
>>
>>1867490
>Austin cutting a shill Heel promo in a pink shirt with Vince standing next to him

That would have been too GOAT
>>
>>1867492
>you grow gutless.
You obviously haven't seen that picture of Roman without a shirt on.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>1867500
I have, but it's not the point.

Having guts means that you'll call out what you think is a bad choice for you.
>>
>>1867461
Roman could literally be wrestling the concept of Death, and if he wins nobody will ever die ever and all diseases will be cured. He'll STILL cut a promo so bad that we want him to lose and wrestle so bad that we boo him
>>
>>1867515
"""we"""
>>
>>1867506
I know I was just making a fat Roman joke.
>>
>>1867461
>SEETHING
>>
>>1867465
both
>>
>smarks getting triggered by Based Big Dog who was being ordered to wear the pink shirt by WWE brass
>H-HE C-CAN JUST S-SAY NO

Then smarks realize that every talent in the roster was wearing pink shirts or pink ribbons.
>>
>>1868506
yea noone in the roster has balls, what's you point?
>>
What is it with Roman never actually wearing his belts? Even with the vest off, he either just has it draped over his shoulder or worse yet, carrying it like it's a sack of potatos
>>
File: RAW_06021998_0003.jpg (69KB, 1125x633px) Image search: [Google]
RAW_06021998_0003.jpg
69KB, 1125x633px
>>1868662
wearing belts are for losers
>>
File: 1453940161053.gif (2MB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1453940161053.gif
2MB, 400x289px
Do Samoans have a gene that makes them all portly and rotund?

Get these hippopotumases out of the fuckin' ring!
>>
>>1867461
He looks like Tank Abbot
>>
>>1867461
WWE should have let him use fat burners.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs
>>
>>1868506
Does Bray wear it too?
>>
>>1868506
>Fedoramen in tears because Romina is now a Soc Just warrior

holy fuck this is glorious
>>
>>1867461
why didnt he just wear the ribbon like a lot of other superstars are doing?
>>
>>1869832
Probably got sick of his body armor.
>>
>>1867461
JUST
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.