[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When Jericho and Hunter couldn't follow Hogan/Rock,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>When Jericho and Hunter couldn't follow Hogan/Rock, it was like, Jericho was blamed for it and really, he was demoted to being a middle of the pack guy until his heel run with Shawn in 08.

>Then, when Hunter and Randy couldn't follow Shawn and the Undertaker, well, they're the chosen ones so they brushed it off as, 'well, nobody can follow taker and shawn'

Why is WWE such a cuck company
>>
>>1867043
>>1867043
It's almost like Hunter was with the Boss' daughter and Randy was a good friend of his.
It's not cuck, it's nepotism.
>>
jericho is a 100% wwe lackey even though they held him back.
>>
>>1869168
Jericho knows where he makes his money.
Do you think he's going to shit talk wwe so he can get fired and waste his life doing nostalgic indie matches in high school gyms and autograph signings?
>>
Jericho was the first undisputed champ and went over on everybody. He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone anymore. Make money, enjoy life.
>>
>>1869174
Are ya so dumb you think that he doesn't have a lot of money saved up
>>
>>1869186
>implying having money means you don't want more
>>
Jericho is my favorite wrestler of all time. HHH doesn't have 1/3rd of Jerichos charisma but he was much more willing to play the backstage politics game to advance his career. I respect HHH for that on some level but Jericho was always much cooler in-ring and on the mic.

CMON BABAYYY
>>
>the common denominator
>gaytch

BTFO
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.