[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do with her once Sasha beats her at HiaC and, presumably,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: charlotte.jpg (127KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.jpg
127KB, 600x600px
What do you do with her once Sasha beats her at HiaC and, presumably, turns heel shortly after?
>>
She's going to feud with Dana
>>
Raw only has three women's wrestlers that they use in any meaningful capacity.
>>
>>1866776
Eh. Five, if you count Nia, which you kinda can since she had an actual feud?
>>
>>1866752
Personally Put her in fued with dana and sasha a fued with Nia jax
>>
>>1866752
Time off. WWE's big problem is people can't fuck off for a while.
>>
>>1866752
She's probably going to turn face and continue the feud.
>>
Have Becky do a prom oon sdl about how its cool that raw ladies are putting on these matches in the name of a womens revolution, but the real evolution actually happened on sdl. Have her shit on Foley and Sasha for saying women were equal when she proved it.

Set it up for survivor series as a 3 horsewomen + jobbers vs. Becky's new division. Either have Charlotte win and use this to get her a new title shot. Either that or have becky win due to Dana's incompetence; leading to a Charlotte feud with here for 2 ppv's and setting up a 4 horsewomen wrestlemania match.
>>
The only babyfaces on RAW's women's division are Paige (not coming back anytime soon), Foxy (irrelevant) & Bayley.

So...Bayley?
>>
Feud with Dana and Emma but I heard she wanted time off.
>>
>>1866855
300 DAYS A YEAR DAMNIT
>>
>>1866752
Her next rivalry is against the SD women's division.
>>
File: _Lack_of_Don_s_help_intensifies_.jpg (100KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
_Lack_of_Don_s_help_intensifies_.jpg
100KB, 1600x900px
>>1866909
>becky getting involved in le revolution bs
she doesn't talk about her gender constantly which is why she's the least annoying of the 4, lets not change that
>>
>>1866954
I think that's what he was getting at. While the Raw women's division is busy patting themselves on the back constantly and having toothless mixed gender matches, Becky and the SmackDown women are just doing their jobs and doing them well.
>>
>>1866975
Yeah, that sounds good, but why a fatal 4 way at mania? Assuming Becky still has the belt that would have both championships not be defended.
>>
>>1866752
>Sasha
>turn Heel

kek

>>1866954
Becky used to do that shit even worse than the others.
>>
>>1868206
bragging rights
>>
Charlotte is the women's Jericho. She can reliably work a program with anyone and make it put the other person over. Probs she will get Becky or Nia next.

Nia as heel, Charlotte face turn would be goddess tier booking.
>>
>>1866752

I wish Charlotte would bully me.
>>
>>1868218
becky is on SD though
>>
>>1868223
have sex
>>
>>1868228

Are you offering?
>>
>>1868206
Yeah, Fatal 4 Way is no good for Mania while there's two Women's titles. You should do Sasha vs. Bayley for the Raw title and Becky vs. Nikki (or Alexa?) for the SmackDown title.
>>
>>1868235
Both last less than 5 minutes kek
>>
File: BUTT CANNON.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BUTT CANNON.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1868235
>RAM
Nia squashing Bay Leno in three minutes to retain

>SD
Alexa Bliss vs Nikki Bella in a match of Keijo
>>
>>1868308
Jesus Christ, Japan.
>>
File: buttboobs.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
buttboobs.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1868316
Nippon operates on a plane we can not grasp.
>>
>>1868206
I don't know why the hell people think a four way is going to happen. It makes zero sense. Why would a Smackdown woman fight for the Raw title?
>>
>>1866752
Sasha is never turning heel again. She's too popular.
>>
>>1868422
it could be a non-title match
>>1868308
>not wanting nia jax in a match of keijo
>>
>>1868429
Then no womens title match. Good match but devalues both belts
>>
>>1868425
If they try to do Sasha vs. Bayley as face vs. face, lmao.
>>
>>1868429
Then the belt looks like shit and for what? The same old lolsashawins or lolcharlottewins? The match already happened last February, people need to get over it already. Let these women have their own careers away from each other
>>
>>1866846
>sasha vs Nia Jax

Lmao
>>
>>1868562
it's an easy feud to do. le big monster throws around the small girl. they did it with asuka and nia in nxt
>>
>>1868551
>Sasha
>face
Lmao
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.