[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you like women's wrestling explain why. It's never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Stephanie_McMahon_bio.png (804KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Stephanie_McMahon_bio.png
804KB, 900x506px
If you like women's wrestling explain why.

It's never been good besides bra n panties matches. Seeing some ass/tits and lesbian shenanigans once awhile was nice.

Trying to take Sasha banks serious is a joke. We're all playing a game of pretend. Lesnar = believable. Women aren't tough. They're walking botch machines. That hiac is gonna be horrendous. If you like women's wrestling, you're a creepy old man like Foley or a virgin.

And besides, pic related is not even a wrestler, and will beat any other female on the roster at any given time just because she wants to.
>>
File: 45.jpg (28KB, 598x477px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
28KB, 598x477px
Needs christiana to make an apeearance
>>
The problem is that WWE constantly hypes the Raw female roster to be on the same level of skill as the men, yet whenever they cut promos or have matches it's obvious that the women are inferior. Sasha Banks/Bayley/Charlotte will never be as good in the ring or in the mic as someone like Chris Jericho/John Cena/AJ Styles.

At least the NXT writer working on Smackdown doesn't do any of that crap since the women aren't constantly hyped as being just as good as the men, it's more about showing instead of telling.
>>
>>1865538
>The problem is that WWE constantly hypes the Raw female roster to be on the same level of skill as the men, yet whenever they cut promos or have matches it's obvious that the women are inferior
They didn't even allow a guy and a girl to be on the ring at the same time during the so-called intergender match last monday. Roman fought Rusev and Charlotte fought Sasha
>>
>>1865526

Womens """"""""""wrestling"""""""""" fucking sucks.
>>
>>1865526
>If you like women's wrestling explain why.
I watch more than WWE.

Sage.
>>
>It's never been good besides bra n panties matches

poor wwe baby
>>
>goes on and on about bra and panties matches
>wrestles in a bra
>>
>>1865546
mixed tag and intergender are different. Unless they actually said intergender and I missed it. I would've loved to have seen Rusev throw Sasha around like a literal doll though
>>
File: bigegg[1].jpg (37KB, 414x300px) Image search: [Google]
bigegg[1].jpg
37KB, 414x300px
>>1865526
Did you not get told enough in the previous thread you made about this subject?

Here it is again, read it again and try to actually absorb some of what was said.
https://archive.nyafuu.org/asp/thread/1848373/
>>
>>1865595
>>1865883
>>1865910
seek sunlight wewtists
>>
>>1865526
I like females
>>
>>1865526
>I can't enjoy stuff involving women unless I gain sexual satisfaction from it.

Get a girlfriend, pal.

>We're all playing a game of pretend. Wrestling isn't believable and comes off as fake when compared to reality.

No shit sherlock. This isn't the fucking MMA. I don't know if it's news to you, but wrestling is fake and predetermined. That means just like in any other form of fiction, people can be portrayed as tougher than they are in actuality.

>>1865925
>ad hominem response when people actually give you a reason why.

Terrible thread. 0/10 OP.
>>
The nxt women were interesting to watch because of the good booking and not having it shoved down people's throats that it was important. People found it interesting on their own. Now that they're on raw and wwe is telling people what to think they are dull. Pretty much same shit different day
>>
File: 4845829.jpg (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
4845829.jpg
41KB, 250x250px
>>1866217
>>
I like watching Asuka kick people in the face.
>>
>>1865526
I like wrestling, not 'women's wrestling'. If someone is entertaining I'll watch them, I don't care if they're male or female.
>>
>>1865526
I genuinely don't have a problem watching Charlotte or Asuka wrestle, they are the best female workers in the company imo and I would put them on par with a slightly above average male worker. I also think that Dana Brooke, Lana, and Alexa Bliss are genuinely good on the mic, again on par with a slightly above average male wrestler. Naomi, Becky Lynch, and Nicki Bella are tolerable, they aren't botch machines and they usually don't overstay their welcome.

The rest can get fucked. ESPECIALLY Sasha Banks. She is so fucking terrible both in the ring and on the mic, the only thing she has going for her is an actual gimmick, which most female wrestlers lack. Still, she is by far the worst wrestler in the company in terms of how much credit she gets for how little talent she is.

tl;dr Charlotte and Asuka are good, the rest of the women's division is unremarkable and doesn't deserve even a fraction of the hype it's gotten
>>
File: steph.jpg (144KB, 642x831px) Image search: [Google]
steph.jpg
144KB, 642x831px
>>1865526
Bow down to Queen Stephanie
>>
>>1867080
>Charlotte is good
kek
>>
>>1867080
Sasha's promos at least would probably be fine if she was a heel. She is so woefully terrible as a face and them trying to force her into this Feminist Hero role rather than just letting her be the egomaniac she was in NXT is clearly killing her.

Which, y'know, granted, has nothing to do with how she keeps botching and killing herself in the ring. Which is a much bigger problem.

I especially agree on the point of Charlotte, she's really underrated for some reason. Probably because she's been in a bunch of nothing feuds since Mania.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.