[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a bit curious about how this board works since the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0339.jpg (113KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.jpg
113KB, 613x533px
So I'm a bit curious about how this board works since the last time I checked it out.

Do the mandramafags and the skatefags/airsoftfags/martialartsfags/etc ever acknowledge each other's existance? Is there ever any banter that goes on between the two factions similar to what happens on /sp/? Do the alternativesportsfags hold any resentment towards the mandramafags for taking over the board and forcing their sports entirely in to generals?
>>
>>1864631
>Do the mandramafags and the skatefags/airsoftfags/martialartsfags/etc ever acknowledge each other's existance? Is there ever any banter that goes on between the two factions similar to what happens on /sp/?

Cuntplankers and toygunners exist in a very controlled sense because alpha /wwe/lads let them but they are constantly bullied to assert the hierarchy.
>>
>>1864634
That's kinda what I thought. desu senpai I'm considering falseflagging as an enthusiast of one of the other alternative sports for a while and starting shit with wwefags. The alternative sports people seem like fresh off the boat /b/tards that don't know how to trashtalk and just let the wwefags walk all over them.
>>
>>1864707
>I'm considering false flagging

Take a fucking look at this shit hole wasteland. The entire catalog is false flagging bait threads.
>>
>>1864714
What are the mods/jannies here like? Do they actually come here?
>>
>>1864729
Like once a week, if that
>>
>>1864631
Gain height
>>
>>1864631
>mentioning the fact that non-mandrama discussions actually happen

Stop exposing the industry.
>>
>>1864730
Why don't you guys abuse the hell out of this? If /sp/ only had the hotpockets show up once a week, the catalog would be flooded with OT shitposting.
>>
>>1864737
why the fuck would we do that? why shitpost off topic here? the board has a topic, and there are specific places to post off topic, why would anyone bother posting off topic shit here? what do you gain? I don't see anything to "take advantage" of. You redditors are weird with your obsession with posting off topic
>>
>>1864631
they can't attack WWE fans. just too many of us compared to them. it would not be good for the board.
>>
>>1864798
Good for the board?

No one from old /asp/ even comes on here anymore because you little children decided to shit up the board.
You still here seido?
>>
>>1864631
>Trying to work /asp/ into a shoot
>>
aspies aren't allowed to leave their general
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.