[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITV in the U.K. is making plans for a television taping,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: zsj-bola.jpg (44KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
zsj-bola.jpg
44KB, 600x300px
>ITV in the U.K. is making plans for a television taping, which would be huge for that marketplace. As things stand there is an apparent big budget taping scheduled for 11/1 in Media City, Salford Qayswith the idea of copying the concept of the World of Sport show that was so big on television there in the 50s, 60s, 70s and early 80s before fading out around 1987, and leaving the scene dead except for American wrestling on less-watched channels. As far as the talent goes, the U.K. scene is the best it’s been in decades. This is not a done deal but there are definitely talks going on regarding the show and talent for that date and some advertising out. The taping will be free and they say the biggest stars in the U.K. will be there but tickets are limited. The claim is they will be bringing afternoon family entertainment back to the U.K.

Will the collar poppers save wrestling?
>>
zsj is fucking garbage and got rightfully exposed in the cwc.

anyone but this diaper wearing skeleton is better positioned to save wrestling
>>
>>1864225
this. Couldn't take that twink seriously as a threat at all in that tournament.
>>
It's ITV, so it will be done as a self-consciously retro, overly glossy Simon Cowell-esque light entertainment production.

They will probably opt for something like Gladiators, with a focus on "silly", Martin Kirby sort of acts, and then a few big burly men with beards who get "Boo Hiss!" from the audience like a pantomime and everyone laughs along.

tlk;dr: it'll stink.
>>
>>1864237
Stephen Mulhern & Ben Shephard as hosts?

Can agree that if ITV are near it, it will be awful and unwatchable.
>>
File: Cc2Z02VUsAE4EH4.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cc2Z02VUsAE4EH4.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
Will this dude please do some curls and tricep extensions
Arms are 12 inches around, maybe 13 if I'm being generous, and while a shorter guy can probably get away with that, it just looks weird on a 6' guy.
>>
>low test beta
>no significant muscle mass
>looks like a twink
>wears a diaper

smarks are really shitting up this business with the horses they back
>>
>>1864250
I don't care about physique as much as some but there are limits to it. He's fine working the bingo halls like this, but he's just gonna get laughed out of any big-time fed.
He's also not tremendous in-ring, and relies fully on holds he locks in for three seconds occasionally.
>>
>all these fatties whining about a thin guy
Keep em coming, ya mongs
>>
I'm pretty sure ITV did something like this before with Piper and D'Lo I think. It went down about as well as a wet fart in an elevator.

Simon Cowell expressed an interest at one point in bringing back UK wrestling, add Ant and Dec or Philip Schofield as host, Peter Andre, TOWIE cast, some shoehorned reality TV hints, and you'll have your product. Although, I am finding massive humour in the image of Zack Sabre being pinned in the middle of the ring by Jordan right now.
>>
>>1864514
I weigh less than ZSJ
>>
>>1864223
Sauce? ITV already tried last year and it ended up being British Wrestling Weekly.
>>
Well this will suck and British wrestling will be stuck on the indies for another ten years, thanks ITV
>>
>>1864659
ICW has a tv deal across the world, selling out the same venue as WWE have next month. Stop being a stupid cunt
>>
>>1864672
>ICW

WHO?
>>
>>1864223
>britain
>doing anything of note
kek
>>
>>1864677
I'm betting you're the retard that thinks WCPW is the biggest thing in British wrestling
>>
>>1864702
>WCPW

WHO?
>>
>>1864223
I read it as WCPW is no longer shit, they are making money on wrestling lets try to capitalize on it too. Of coarse completely missing out on the need for stars like Kurt Angle, Alberty, Cody, the Jims and so forth to draw a sizable crowd.
>>
>>1864672
You talking about the SECC?
>>
>>1864751
SSE Hydro
>>
>>1864256
>look like a greek statue
>wrestle worse than one, too
begging you to finally to go taste a cock
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.