[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the love of all that is holy in the world, can they please,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1446597769738.jpg (61KB, 980x554px) Image search: [Google]
1446597769738.jpg
61KB, 980x554px
For the love of all that is holy in the world, can they please, please put the Cruiserweight title on Based Kendrick already? If I have to hear even one more godawful video game reference from TJ "Us gamers, huh? xDDD" Perkins I am literally going to kill myself.
>>
He did that Highspots shoot with London now he's being punished

Hence Punished Kendrick
>>
>>1863010
dude, you're watching a kids show calm down
>>
HE'S THE MAN WITH THE PLAAAAAN!
>>
>>1863027
Just because something is targeted for kids doesn't mean it's exempt from being good.
>>
>have a cruiserweight tournament to introduce a bunch of new talent
>hey let's put the title on an irrelevant old fart instead of letting him help get the new guys over
>>
>>1863856

gives the title a bit more prestige and gives everyone in the division more motivation (a desire to prove themselves to the fans and to the old guard)
>>
File: punished kendrick.jpg (122KB, 1000x531px) Image search: [Google]
punished kendrick.jpg
122KB, 1000x531px
>>1863010
I love Kendrick but come on, you should know that he was never intended to be champ. The only way he'll get the built is to put over a new face. I could maybe see him taking it from Perkins just to drop it to Cedric and put him over.

Kendrick is literally only there to put over new guys, that's been the deal all along. And he's fucking awesome at it.
>>
>>1863864
>Prestige

How? Random guys having it doesn't do that
>>
>>1863010
They should have started it on Kendrick. Nobody was going to care about the cruiserweight division when they debuted the title on a guy who was best known for being a lucha version of Doink the clown on TNA.
Putting it on Kendrick would have made it feel more important because he's someone the fans would already be familiar with.
But nope, gotta put it on Sir Swagapino Dabsalot and slam the brakes on the cruiserweight division before it's even started.
>>
>all these /wwe/ shitter babbies pretending to mark for Kendrick 'cause he's the only CWC guy they recognise

Where the fuck were all of you in 2008?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.