[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well shit http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/hi deo-itami-inj

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: HideoItami-1.jpg (75KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
HideoItami-1.jpg
75KB, 777x437px
Well shit

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/hideo-itami-injured-neck-video/#.V_6jhZMrJE4?platform=hootsuite

https://twitter.com/pwunlimited/status/782698358116757504
>>
File: 1471834919500.jpg (85KB, 618x583px) Image search: [Google]
1471834919500.jpg
85KB, 618x583px
go back to the bingo halls

thanks haitch for poaching a bunch of vanilla injury prone dangerous indie midgets to the wwe. dumb faggot killed wrestling
>>
https://twitter.com/pwunlimited/status/782698358116757504/video/1

Here is where the injury took place apparently
>>
>>1862910
Who was that dumb faggot that necked him? Hope Kenta cuts his losses and goes back to Japan, coming to NXT was a mistake.
>>
>>1862895
When he's back healthy debut Hideo in the CW division or just release him so he can go back to Japan. Wrestling green rookies in front of 30 people a night is a waste of his talent and time.
>>
Oh well, Nakameme already fills le hard hitting jap role. This guy offers nothing
>>
File: 1475434784539.jpg (184KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475434784539.jpg
184KB, 785x757px
>>1862895
That's the problem with lingering too long in NXT, necks get fucked up in the Florida swamplands.

Dude is 35 now and has had 2 major injuries and he's not even the top Japanese guy.

It is not looking good now and doubt he'll ever get his momentum back, what a shame.
>>
>>1862910
people were freaking out a bit when it happened, guess for good reason

>>1862930
THIS
rest in pieces
>>
>>1862895
He's been pretty much done since Nakamura came in anyway.

Should go to NJPW.
>>
>>1862944
does he have no chance of going back to noah or something?
>>
>>1862947
I suppose he could go back to NOAH but did he not feel like he accomplished everything there and that's why he signed with WWE?
>>
>>1862930
He didn't even have time to linger, he was in NXT for less than five months when he got his first injury, then returned this August, a year later, only tô already get injured again.
>>
>>1862918
>Wrestling green rookies in front of 30 people a night is a waste of his talent and time.

Why the NOAH hate?
>>
>>1862950
desu njpw sounded like the "default" answer akin to wwe being that for the west
>>
also, the injury again occurring before an important thing he's gonna do in nxt is pretty fucked up
>>
>Itami returns
>Immediately book him in a match with some rookie they found in an alleyway behind a bingo hall
>He wants to do a powerslam
>"O-ok.."
>Neck is kill
>"My bad Mr. Atomi, maybe next time."

Good work Haitch
>>
>>1862955
>less than five months

Jesus, thought it was longer than that. Poor guy can't catch a break.

Was it ever revealed who 'injured' him the first time? Remember NXT shooting a angle on that of him being assaulted at the First Sail parking lot.
>>
>>1862978
Was probably meant to be Finn but he was injured so long Finn dropped the belt and got called up before he got back
>>
>>1862978
commentary just brushed it off as probably owens. they had to shoot that angle because of his first injury. probably could've been finn if it weren't for itami getting reinjured during rehab
>>
So why are there vets wrestling green nobodies in nxt again?
>>
>>1862987
paying dues/needing to get adjusted to another country/wanting to avoid another incident like sin cara mistico
>>
File: G20130423005666640_view.jpg (33KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
G20130423005666640_view.jpg
33KB, 350x450px
apologize
>>
Poor Itami. I thought he was gonna get a program with Nakamura soon.
>>
>>1862987
Because WWE said so. They're your employers, you're an employee and you fucking obey.

You're not paid to ask questions.
>>
>>1863022
>you're an employee
shower weights clue
>>
>>1862895
>wasting god-tier talent on green as fuck rookies in bingo halls shows

Why would Triple H do this?
>>
>>1862910
Oh fug

Dude is basically not coming back again. He's been injuried more than he wasn't in NXT, he's done.
>>
>>1863044
>god-tier talent

LMAO
>>
>>1863066
18+
>>
>>1862910
That's obviously the other guy fault, if I was Haitch, I would fire that cuck in the spot
>>
>>1862917
Looks like that green faggot riddick moss to me
>>
I'm so fucking sad over this

I had such high hopes for my boy Kenta but shit like this happens

I kept saying he should've been moved to the main roster especially during the draft , but cucks like Mojo and trannies like Carmella got drafted instead of him

Just fucking shoot me man
>>
anyone thinking about a mass suicide? Hideo is like the only thing I like about NXT these days. I think his return will do or die for him, if he returns
>>
>hire international talent for shitloads of money
>make him wrestle coming back off injury against green as goose shit nxt shitters in front of 100 people

haha that safe nxt style amirite it's those indy and japanese shitters who wont be able to work in 5 years xD
>>
fuck wwe for making vetern wrestlers like shinsuke and hideo work with PC Trainees at shitty house shows in florida instead of just letting them work on the main roster

triple h is a faggot
>>
he'll keep getting injured until he learns english
>>
This was from last fucking week and he's already booked to wrestle in the Dusty Classic.

Get your shit together /asp/.

>>1862903
>literal /wwe/ babby

>>1863022
WWE performers are not employees: they're "independent contractors".

>you fucking obey

Get a job you stooge.
>>
>>1863609
no shit, there were shitposts about that spot back then.

the sheetz reporting another injury today is not really good obviously. itami is someone who is a few months off from his return from the first injury in nxt. don't know if the botched rehab should be considered a separate injury in between then & now, probably not though
>>
Indy midgets killing themselves, no wonder vince doesn't give them belt, he actually knows a thing or two about business
>>
>>1862978
It was gonna be Finn
>>
>>1863737
I hope this is bait and you're not genuinely this stupid.
>>
>>1863737
Owen Hart wasn't an indie midget though.
>>
hope he goes to njpw so shibata can aid his recovery
>>
>>1863812
Shibata is presently wrestling through a spinal injury
>>
ha, this guy has been in the nxt for five years now. Baron Corbin got called up before him
>>
>>1862910
why do they do house shows again?
>>
if it isn't Vince killing wrestlers it's haitch
>>1863830
>muh indie authenticity
even ring of honor has better arenas then nxt does half the time.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.