[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the team that made the tag team belts irrelevant There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: New-Day.jpg (71KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
New-Day.jpg
71KB, 642x361px
>the team that made the tag team belts irrelevant

There's literally no heat in this division because of it.
>>
The problem with making a serious and factually accurate OP, is that there is no grounds for further discussion.

Next time, try formulating some quality bait. Something about their race or sexual proclivities is sure to work.

Good luck!
>>
>>1862857
In 2 months, things will be interesting since the record will be broken and new champions will be fair game
>>
>>1862865
whats significant in 2 months
>>
no one has ever cared about tag team shit since the AE
>>
>>1862873
Which is sad, because tag matches have so much potential to be show stealers.
>>
>>1862866
They break the Record for longest reigning tag team champs.
>>
>>1862876
Usos, Shield (Roman and Rollins), Wyatts, Dust Bros, Kiddsaro did for a while but they all got pushed to the side for New Day who can't even put on a good match.
>>
because no other tag team is anywhere near their level of over
>>
>>1862857
Vince doesn't like tag wrestling and it shows because this has been a pattern for the last ten years. They look like they're going to build the division around one team, but forget the "build" part and just give that team all the spotlight so that nobody else is over.

Then the division dies for a while when they lose the title, until the next team gets over and WWE runs them into the ground.
>>
The tag division was getting buried with or without the gyrating negroes as Paul only sees it as a means of polishing green guys or getting individual guys over
>>
>>1862857

Man can you imagine being mounted by Big E? Just the thought turns my dick to diamonds.
>>
When they got the belts Cesaro&Kidd, Primtime Players and the Usos were the only other team worth a damn.
>>
As an old fan recently coming back to the product, can someone explain Booty-Os, and does The New Day advocate eating ass?
>>
>>1862905
Enzo and cass are pretty over?

I seriously hope they dont fuck up the revival when they finally get called up, only 2 out of the last 5-6 teams have gotten any heat
>>
>>1862873
>implying
More like from around 2005
>>
>>1862865
Yeah i hope the moment New Day lose the belts after breaking the record they snap and beatdown who beat them and heel turn them again. They have gotten stale as faces and need to go back to being more heelish.

This has also showed why breaking those longest reigning belt holder streaks is such a bad idea these days. Back when Demolition had the belts for so long they had one hour long weekly show i think? And they did not even have to appear everytime.

Not to mention far less PPV to defend them at.
>>
>>1863391
Hope they turn them before that desu. Honestly, I think they're just waiting for the crowd to turn on face New Day again to start the feud with Enzo and Cass.
>>
>>1863386
enzo and cass are babyface though
>>
>>1863439
sawft
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.