[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubl eqNdjjus wtf he has a personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbleqNdjjus
wtf he has a personality
>>
That's what happens when they're not told exactly what to say by a team of writers
>>
So you're telling me these two are actually great talkers in addition to being two of the best wrestlers in the company and Raw has been wasting them for most of an entire fucking calendar year?

YA DON'T SAY.
>>
>>1862495
neville makes me cringe but sami is ok
>>
>>1862495
>Great talkers
Let's not go crazy here, Anon.
>>
>>1862495
no hes talking about the ginger.
the other one is shit even in this video
>>
>>1862496
He's better than what he's getting on Raw, whch is absolutely zero mic time.

>>1862497
Okay, great's overstating it a bit for Neville, but Sami was really fucking good.
>>
>>1862478
He's a prick in real life, they should let him tap into that for his promos
>>
>>1862478
Peak NXT was god tier
>>
This is literally the best long-term angle to happen in a WWE ring this decade.

Prove me wrong.

>>1863567
>-t. Corny
>>
File: 56425266_p0.png (2MB, 3045x2149px) Image search: [Google]
56425266_p0.png
2MB, 3045x2149px
>>
>>1863567
>backing up your buddy while risking your job is being a prick
I want to be a prick too, then
>>
The match was fantastic with great storytelling as well. When Zayn grabs the belt, the crowd starts screaming at him to not use it, he puts the belt down and then ends up winning the match his own way in the est ending to the feud as they both hug and go to the back.

Then Kevin Owens apron powerbombs him and shit gets real instantly. Peak NXT with Dusty and the smackdown writer before Finn fucked it all up was GOAT.
>>
>Sami Zayn deserves to be fucked
>>
He showed a little bit of this during that promo on the highlight reel with KO. This dude is seriously underrated on the mic. If we didn't have hacks constantly feeding him shit he would be golden.
>>
Sami could be so much better if he got rid of that shitty streetlight manifesto gimmick
>>
>>1863695
New Sami gimmick, he's studied ALL of the moves

He counters the spots people do in every match (wacky line, suicide dives, superkicks etc.)

Only way to beat him is to pull out new shit
>>
>>1863695
>entrance music = gimmick

Lad...
>>
>>1863695
I agree, he needs to switch to Operation Ivy
>>
File: ole.jpg (77KB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
ole.jpg
77KB, 720x408px
>>1863714
>implying
>>
>>1863716
>tfw no long hair renee gf
>>
DUDE SKA LMAO

FUCK OFF BAD BRAINS STONER GIMMICK WHEN
>>
>>1862478
Lol they talk like losers
>>
>>1863730
You would know!
>>
>>1863743
>smark seething
>>
>>1863797
>Cuckterposting

I won.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.