[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Horseface botchfest gets women's title >"YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1452305079209.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452305079209.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>Horseface botchfest gets women's title
>"YOU DESERVE IT"

>fatass midcarder gets universal title
>"YOU DESERVE IT"

no they don't
why do they chant this for fucking anyone now
>>
It's retarded smarks trying to get themselves over with stupid chants.
>>
>>1862459
I agree with you here desu. Fucking corporate heels get YOU DESERVE IT chants and it's really stupid. I get that chanting is fun and all that but there is a time and a place
>>
have sex sad man
>>
Yes era > Attitude era
>>
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97KB, 600x423px
Only one time did they actually deserve it
>>
>>1862461

this. the overweight autist wwe fans just start chanting anything that comes to their malformed brain
>>
I haven't watched SD yet but they chant it for Dolph don't they?
>>
That's why the ratings are going downhill
>>
>>1862468
Dolph is a guy that can get YOU DESERVE IT chants in this storyline desu. He is a babyface that has worked hard for years, put his carrer on the line and defeted the cheating bad guys.
Chanting it at Owens is fucking retarded and i love Owens
>>
File: hqdefault-2.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-2.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>1862465
wrong picture
>>
>>1862459
I hate that chant, but yknow what I hate more? Crowds that are so fuckin' neutered that they can't come up with anything other than some variation of that obnoxious
DUH DUH DUHHH DUH *clap clap clapclapclap*
garbage
FUCK! I'M TIRED OF HEARING THIS SHIT!
>>
>>1862459
Watching that opening segment it was like they scrubbed the first time from exsistance it was the same shit again.

All of this You deserve it and crying shit has to stop. heels doing it as well ffs.
>>
>>1862633
I too am sick of seeing people cry. Jesus christ, wrestlers are supposed to at least come off as tough. Steve Austin and Kevin Nash would have never sat in the ring sobbing like a bitch after they won.
>>
File: Angry.jpg (136KB, 573x800px) Image search: [Google]
Angry.jpg
136KB, 573x800px
>>1862492
>>
>>1862459
agreed special occasions and for long storylines where the babyface has chased the heel and overcome the odds.

Not for someone got injured so we are handing you the title. And for Horseface she already had it got injured and had multiple title shots because they have no one else.

I turned off Raw after that opening segment.

Please just turn her into glue already.
>>
>>1862641

I really lay some of the blame at MemeXT everyone is over there are no heels and as soon as the match is finished they are all hugs and tears. Its a joke. Wrestling is not cool anymore its for pussies.
>>
File: CDdCCpaWgAIuqV5.jpg (18KB, 351x333px) Image search: [Google]
CDdCCpaWgAIuqV5.jpg
18KB, 351x333px
>>1862652
Don't worry man. I'm training to be a wrestler at a WWE affiliated school. I'm not into that pussy shit...main goal is to help establish a cool factor in wrestling again. Wish me luck.
>>
>>1862459
It's like the this is awesome chant. It means literally nothing now.
>>
>>1862676
See you sometime in a Strowman squash match
>>
>>1862701
It's strange that you mention that, because iirc someone from my school was actually in a Strowman squash match recently
>>
>>1862676
You should work your way up and petition to tag with Ellsworth
>>
>>1862676
Yeah i meant no disrespect i just wish it was more like legit and clearer heels/faces so it was cool again.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.