[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WORLD CHAMPION got pinned by a comedy jobber that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: camp community.png (951KB, 910x531px) Image search: [Google]
camp community.png
951KB, 910x531px
>WORLD CHAMPION got pinned by a comedy jobber that's not even signed
How is he a better champion than Dean? What a geek. I guess 100 flips a match and everything is forgiven. No wonder the ratings are the shits.
>>
>Gets pinned by a man who survived a botched styles Clash
This is why Smackdown is better, rawtist
>>
After dominating him and because the referee (which he couldn't attack) gave him two finishers in a row and counted fast

Durr
>>
>>1862330
It wasn't a clean win, that's how.
>AJ's rival is guest ref
>The GM makes a rule that AJ can't touch Ambrose
>Ambrose ignores every time AJ would have won
>Ambrose delivered 2 finishers to AJ
It's pretty basic shit OP
>>
John Cena got pinned by Kevin Federline in 2007
>>
>>1862630
Not to mention that AJ had him for the 3 count and Ambrose counted 2 and stopped. As you said it's basic to see.
>>
>>1862674
He had help from Umaga
>>
>>1862752
And James had help from Ambrose
>>
>takes Dirty Deeds
>kicks out
>takes a second Dirty Deeds
>THEN gets pinned

There, same scenario but now AJ looks strong
>>
>>1862793
Enough of this kicking out of finishers bs
>>
>>1862630

That's not what the record books will say. :^)
>>
>>1862809
Heath Slater pinned both Edge and Jericho in the same match in 2010. This shit wont matter in a year.>>1862809
>>
>>1862805
But how else do we get a "this is awesome" chant?
>>
>>1862809

What an odd argument. Wrestling record books.

It's scripted and fake outside of PPV/Title reigns It doesnt matter
>>
>>1862821

That's the excuse they keep making though. Just last week when Ziggler was accusing Miz of cheating, The Miz replied "That's not what it will say in the records." Apparently the WWE likes to keep a very simple and vague record book.
>>
>>1862820
These days, anything
>>
>>1862793
You mean what happened?
>>
I actually agree. He should not be pinned by the most pathetic comedy jobber under any circumstances.

And now they gave Ellsworth a title match? Absolutely pitiful.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC9xzyHy_eY

Here's how you do a real guest ref match with the champ. AJ looked absolutely pathetic. Buried.
>>
>>1862813
He was in the Nexus, and was supposed to be somewhat of a threat.
He did, however, pinned the WWE champion, Seth Rollins, when he was a complete comedy jobber.
>>
>>1862923
Yes, that's what I said
>>
>>1862933
Ellsworth is another example of WWE stumbling upon something cool and immediately running it into the fucking ground.
>>
>>1862951
Nah, if they turn it on it's head by presenting as another silly comedy match next week, but build off AJ being pissed and the comments he made to Bryan and Shane, have him basically say "This is on you, not me" to them right before the match, and then brutally beat the shit out of Ellsworth for like 5 minutes till they have to bring out an army of officials to stop him, then it'll have been a pretty effective method of using him to give AJ some monster heat.
>>
>>1862951
Styles is going to actually kill Ellsworth in the ring this time around
>>
>>1862951
SmackDown has shown pretty good sense with that. They could've run Slater on and jerked him around for months, but, they took the point when Slater and Rhyno were at their most over, they had them win, and it was great.
>>
>>1862377
This
Stay cucked, rawtist
>>
>>1862330
>100 flips a match

Have you ever watched Styles wrestle?
>>
>heel champ got fluke pinned after getting 2 finishes and a quick count

OMGBURIEDWTF
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.