/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rollins injures an old man and a manlet doing basic wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 7392829c94ajstyles.jpg (31KB, 600x533px) Image search: [Google]
7392829c94ajstyles.jpg
31KB, 600x533px
>Rollins injures an old man and a manlet doing basic wrestling spots
>smarks say he's unsafe
>Styles almost kills people with his meme finisher
>smarks love him

The bias is unparalleled
>>
>>1860813
>implying he didn't save his life
I know it bait but let's be real.
>>
>>1860813
Seething much, Rawtist?
>>
Literally prevented ellsworth from becoming a paraplegic.
>>
3 people have been injured from it throughout his entire career and it was because they tucked their necks. Ellsworth is lucky AJ had the presence of mind to shift and not completely land it or he would be in a wheel chair for the rest of his life.
>>
>>1860813
Aj completely save NoChin's neck.
>>
File: Cuh7J26XYAAC121.webm (608KB, 414x236px) Image search: [Google]
Cuh7J26XYAAC121.webm
608KB, 414x236px
It was literally Ellsworth's fault for tucking his head in, all AJ did was save his neck and possibly his life by changing the landing to make sure his neck doesn't break
>>
>>1860850
I think Ellsworth was purposely trying to break his neck to get that WWE lawsuit money

Based AJ looking out for Vince's wallet
>>
>>1860813
the only issue here is that to get injured by his "meme finisher" its the person taking it that has to fuck up not AJ as opposed to launching a guy into a barricade
>>
File: 1475627944108.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475627944108.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>1860850
AJ should do it always that way, it looked so real i almost feel pain on that movement.
>>
why do people keep tucking their chin in? what the fuck is going on. he had it down, arms out while look at the mat and then just tucks down for no raisin. did he forget he was upside down or some shit?
>>
>>1861268

For every other bump in wrestling, you tuck your chin.

You practise bumping for years and it becomes second nature so you can protect yourself instinctively in a match and not get concussions.

The Styles Clash actively forces you to do the opposite of what your training tells you, and on live TV in the WWE for his 15 minutes of fame, obviously the jobber got nervous and forgot.
>>
>>1861249

This, he damn well knew what he was doing. He's a scam but you can't trick the GOAT that is AJ
>>
>>1860850

You can tell Dean nearly shits himself when that hits and is slow to count because he's trying to find out if Ellsworth just became a vegetable or not.

Based BMJE working the fuck out of Deanetty
>>
>>1861291
That fact that it's only that one specific bump in which you can't tuck your chin only makes it easier to remember.
>>
>>1861257
I feel like this would be best route desu. Practice it a few times. Still make sure people don't tuck when he does it. It'd be as safe as McCool's version.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.