[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you like these wrestlers you're hipster >Baron Corbin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: hipsters.jpg (299KB, 843x1420px) Image search: [Google]
hipsters.jpg
299KB, 843x1420px
If you like these wrestlers you're hipster

>Baron Corbin
Marks and Smarks aren't into him, so he's an unconventional pick. He's underrated though

>Twin Towers
It's a bad time to be a woman in NXT when it's filled with neckbeard smarks who will reject anything that's not Asuka or Athena. So to spite them you pick Triple H's golden girls. It's also known that the Towers are a potential huge draw, which is where you will whine and say "I told you they were good"

>Braun Strowman
You think smarks will hate him because he's a boner for Vince, and Marks will hate him since he's a brute heel. So you end up loving him

>Bo Dallas
No one is giving a fuck about him. So why not like him?

>Roman Reigns
You like him because it contradicts the popular opinion of booing him

>USO
Same as above

>Summer Rae
She isn't good in the Ring and beyond the Waifufag, there are some who think she's an "underrated heel"

Bonus: Shining Stars, Anti-Cruiserweight Division, Darren Young
>>
I actually like Bo's mic work, liked him in NXT and liked him the moment he came on the main roster.

Shame the ball was easily dropped on him
>>
>>1857707
>It's also known that the Towers are a potential huge draw
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
i hate that i can recognize your posting. i know who you are you massive faggot. your gimmick is shit and will never, ever get over
>>
>>1857717
>It's a "Fat spic carter has to post in every thread" post
>>
>>1857717
It's still better than that crappy Nash poster you try to force so hard
>>
OP confirmed hipster
>>
>>1857707
>corbin
1/0
Can't talk or wrestle and doesn't even have the all "important" look, he looks like a squinty retard.
>BK
2/10
Mediocre looks, bad wrestler, shit gimmick & entrance theme, disgusting voice.
>PeyPey
5/10
Good looking and seems decent enough in the ring. They need to fix everything else about her gimmick and character wise.
>braun strowman
4/10
Can't wrestle and will be done once some babyface beats him clean. He's a pretty cool guy though and can talk. Hopefully avoids a dancing gimmick in the future.
>Bo
3/10
Pretty funny sometimes. Don't have anything else to say about him.
>Roman
5/10
Good in-ring, but they need to change everything else about him.
>Usos
6/10
They can wrestle and yes they got stale as fuck, but they were never particularly bad.
>Summer Rae
5/10
Decent enough talker and wrestler. Is better than Foxy and the likes of Nia Jax and Fatty Brooke.
>>
>>1857764
>>Usos
>6/10
>They can wrestle and yes they got stale as fuck, but they were never particularly bad.

Nusos are really good at being naturally obnoxious jiggaboos in-ring.
SD channeled fans being tired as fuck of them into a heel turn
>>
File: carmella-2016-posed[1].jpg (34KB, 347x432px) Image search: [Google]
carmella-2016-posed[1].jpg
34KB, 347x432px
>>1857707
Add Carmella to the list
>>
>>1857707
>Implying that I like wrestlers based on the opinion of other fans and not because I like their look, gimmick, theme, promos or how they wrestle.
Why does other people opinions factor into to who you like or don't like? It's all subjective. Your literally the worst fan if you have to validate your opinion with other people to enjoy a wrestler.
>>
File: 1469851700768.gif (3MB, 842x475px) Image search: [Google]
1469851700768.gif
3MB, 842x475px
>>1857764
>BK
>bad wrestler
>bad Entrance Theme
I agree with everything but she has had three themes and all three are good. Carmen Hip Hop was super over

As for wrestling she's an above average wrestler and has a varied moveset. I mean Bayley Botched really hard on RAW last night and she's supposed to be the benchmark
>>
Even by /wwe/ standards this thread is fucking awful.

>Baron Corbin
>Shitposter Girls
>Bo Dallas
>Usos
>Summer Rae
>Shining Stars

fuck you pal
>>
>>1857947
>If you like these wrestlers you're hipster

Do you actually read or are you Deanmark trying to derail or derogate any thread that is not started by you? You're so butthurt that you have to sit 24/7 on this site posting "get a clue" then that lousy Kevin Nash poster and reset your IP over a thousand times a day?
>>
>>1857953
Your thread is shite OP.

>Cuckter false-flagging

"don't"
>>
Braun is fine. He's just a fucking hoss, nothing wrong with them. Plus, isn't he essentially still a rookie? He's only had so many matches.
>>
>>1857983
He is pretty aggressively mediocre.

And that's being kind.
>>
>>1857769
This. I think the turn has been in the works since the split. They had been pretty cocky and even stole the win from AA.
>>
>Baron Corbin
Could be cool if he improved his posture and facial expressions. Despite his look and style, he seems to neutral for the "angry loner" gimmick. Theme is 10/10 though.
>Braun Strowman
I like Mastodons. Wrestling needs them from time to time to really show off raw power and strength, and it works double when they're just massive. People like Goldberg/Brock/Henry did this fine, but sometimes you need that power in the body of a BigShow/Kane/Undertaker.
>Roman Reigns
I got back into Wrestling AFTER he won the RR, so I didnt understand the hatred of him until I researched it. Since then, I think hes been improving, but can still improve on the Mic and maybe add 2-3 more moves to his arsenal. I also think a wardrobe and entrance music change would be really beneficial.
>Peyton Royce and Billie Kay
Billie is trying too hard to be the next Charlotte and its failing. She has flashes, but nothing that stands out. Peyton is in the same boat, but unlike Billie, I actually wanna fuck her once.
>Bo Dallas
Its already too late for him...just end it. Let him find success somewhere else.
>The Usos
I dunno man. I already dont care about the Young Bucks, so Im even more indifferent to their WWE counterparts. Now that their Heel, they have even LESS character. Thankfully they didnt win the titles.
>Summer Rae
Perfect body, meh face. Would still fuck. Deserves an opportunity to do something. Let us (and her) be able to see her actually wrestle so our last image of her isnt that GOD AWFUL segment with Rusev/Ziggler. Everyone else got to recover from that, its her turn.
>>
>>1857707
Summer is leagues ahead of every other woman on the mic
>>
>>1857942
Billie is shit. She was a mess at Takeover Brooklyn. She's no better than the likes of Bayley
>>
>>1858058
State of your shit posting. Bayley is objectively one of the best women's wrestlers ever. Great gimmick. Can work. Can sell. Loved by everyone except "ooh I'm edgy" contrarians.
>>
>>1857707
>Summer Rae

She started the Diva Revolution

That's a fact.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.