[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'JUST' the show. The cruiserweight division and Braun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Cn_sU75WYAAPFQd_zpsdarrxir2.0.jpg (22KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cn_sU75WYAAPFQd_zpsdarrxir2.0.jpg
22KB, 800x450px
'JUST' the show.

The cruiserweight division and Braun Strowman are the only redeeming factors in this steaming pile of crap.
>>
>Strowman

kek
>>
Smarks judged Braun without giving him a chance to do jack shit. They did what they think Vince does with little guys, and wrote him off for his size.
Not saying he's some exceptional mastodon, or even that he wasn't clumsy in his early run, but his power offense has been good in these squash matches. He has definitely become more coordinated.
Also his fucking VOICE dude
>>
>>1857540
Strowman has been on TV for over a year and has been so fucking sloppy that even Lesnar was visibly sick of his shit.
>>
>>1857542
Yeah, I did say he was clumsy earlier on. But he has had literally that year of TV experience and that's it. So it's not like "h-he's been on TV for a whole year!" is valid.
He's looked great with the power shit lately, we won't know how sure-footed he's become until he goes past jobber-squashes.

>that even Lesnar was visibly sick of his shit.

You got worked.
>>
>>1857552
Strowman worked NXT house shows & dark matches for the better part of a year before his RAW debut.

>You got worked.

Whatever you say, bud.
>>
>>1857558
>the better part of a year and a year is reasonable training time

Bear in mind, half of that "training" is whilst on the road. Wherein he has to balance out the usual brutal WWE schedule.
I'm just saying, him at debut was basically the greenest guy on the roster. He doesn't need to be some technical magician, he just needs to hit his power-shit and look believable, that's his role. And he looks like he can do that a lot more comfortably, now.
>>
>>1857558
You must admit that his reverse chokeslam and the dropkick that he did today was pretty BASED though?
>>
>>1857565
Maybe if he was that green he shouldn't have been rushed onto TV for Vince's birthday.

>He doesn't need to be some technical magician,

Good thing nobody ever said that he does, huh?
>>
>>1857586
>Maybe if he was that green he shouldn't have been rushed onto TV for Vince's birthday.

I agree, he shouldn't have. But that also means people shouldn't judge someone who's basically yet to find their form.
On a roster pretty centric to work-rate, someone like Braun could be pretty useful. He's the brute who would make a believable underdog out of anyone, as they sold his offense like champs and worked towards their pop-comeback.
He's also not that bad of a promo, I think
>>
>>1857531
>The cruiserweight division

kek
>>
>>1857599
I judge wrestlers by what they show me.
>>
>>1857606
Not liking GOAT The Brian Kendrick.

What's wrong with you?
>>
>Show opens with a women's wrestling promo by Sasha "Can't get over without talking about Eddie's death every week" and Charles Flair
>Rusev gets emasculated by both of them
The state of RAM.
>>
>>1857629
Does Stephanie know she's singlehandedly killing RAM?
>>
>>1857629
>>1857636
>when Steph emasculated the list
>she has to emasculate a piece of paper because it's more over than any actual person on her shitshow
>>
Jericho is the only redeeming factor.
Kinda interested in seeing how the Cesaro/Sheamus thing plays out.
Other than that... meh...
>>
File: vol18_FI.jpg (35KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
vol18_FI.jpg
35KB, 620x350px
>>1857640
Trust Y2J the absolute GOAT to get a piece of paper over with the crowd. Is there anything the mad man can't do?
>>
>>1857650
>Is there anything the mad man can't do?

get over as a face
>>
>>1857654
If he turned Face now and kept doing this same shtick he'd be over like fucking rover.
His problem as a Face is that they tried to tailor-make the most gifted douchebag in their company into a generic grinning cookie-cutter role, in which he fails.
They should just let him be the douchebag he was born to be towards other, bigger douchebags.
>>
JeriGOAT is good too.

But yeah that's literally it. And they are handling the cruiser weights wrong so they're not going to get over anyway.
>>
>>1857654
I think you're forgetting
>alliance with chyna
>saveus y2j
>teaming up with Reigns and Ambrose
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.