[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree the current title designs (minus the Intercontinental)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: GOAT title.jpg (542KB, 3000x1988px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT title.jpg
542KB, 3000x1988px
Can we all agree the current title designs (minus the Intercontinental) are all fucking awful?

Post good titles.
I'll start with this, The Undisputed Championship.
Best title design by far,
>>
Stone Cold's belt
>>
File: WCW_TagTeam_Front.jpg (45KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
WCW_TagTeam_Front.jpg
45KB, 642x361px
WCW had some beautiful designs.
>>
>>1857215

take your shit back to /Cv/ grandpa
>>
>>1857237
>WCW
>grampa

Don't you have school in the morning?

>design literally used more recently than Smoking Skull
>>
No, no. The IC belt is fucking awful, too. Stupid gimmick bringing back the 80s belt with the white strap. Doesn't fit in today and it's ugly as hell. The belt it replaced was superior.
>>
>>1857270
Attitude Era IC Title is really fucking ugly, lad.
>>
>>1857278
Just no. It was pretty damn good actually
>>
File: seething.jpg (6KB, 65x64px) Image search: [Google]
seething.jpg
6KB, 65x64px
>>1857245

>dumb gramps is literally blind

please use your glasses idiot
>>
Why are they people that buy wrestling belts super autistic?
>>
>tfw you realize The Big Gold is gone forever
>>
>>1857292
Consider the following: even in this era of ugly AF belts it's still considered unusable.

>>1857295
>Cuckterposting

STU-PID ID-I-OT!
>>
>>1857394
so is literally every other belt in this thread you fucking numbskull
>>
>>1857465
>the reason the Smoking Skull belt isn't used in 2016 is because it's "ugly"

You tarded bruh?
>>
>>1857474
why are you moving goal posts? you didn't say anything about the reason, the IC belt wasn't brought back because the one it replaced was ugly, it was some gay meme with cody and it just stuck around. it had nothing to do with being ugly. the austin belt is considered unusable in 2016. are you fucking stupid or something?
>>
File: CENASUCKS.jpg (262KB, 2000x985px) Image search: [Google]
CENASUCKS.jpg
262KB, 2000x985px
No other title looked better
>>
>>1857483
Pretty sure Cody specifically declared that they were scrapping the Attitude design because it was ugly.

Chillax.
>>
>>1857237
>/cv/

Literally what?
>>
>>1857492
That's not what Cody said at all. He wanted them to bring the old design back (the one they use now) and they didn't get excited about it until he had one made with this own money. They liked it so much they paid him back for it.
>>
i like old tag team belts
>>
File: Womens_Champion.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Womens_Champion.png
1MB, 1200x675px
I don't mind the WWE championship but honestly I think that's just because pretty much every other belt is so shit (or is a shit recolor of it) that it just looks good by comparison.

Either way Undisputed Champ is always gonna be my fave with Big Goldy in a close second.

I also really like pic related but I think that's just because it's not a retarded butterfly and it isn't desperately trying to seem like it's "equal" to the world championship. It's just a normal belt for a division made up of women's wrestlers.
>>
>>1857490
agreed
>>
I actually kinda miss the spinner belt
>>
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.