[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What's your problem, Brian Kendrick? You're as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: TJ.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TJ.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>What's your problem, Brian Kendrick? You're as poorly programmed as a N64 Emulator. What are we, the Super Smash Brothers? Bzzzt, wrong, we aren't, game over, you're out of credits, please insert coin.
What did he mean by this?
>>
ALPHA
>>
File: bebe.jpg (15KB, 342x345px) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
15KB, 342x345px
>After I'm done with you, not even the devil may cry
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>1855896
So basically austin creed but sea mexican version?
>>
>>1855896
>This might be your Final Fantasy VIII and you're ruining it like using flamethrower on a water Pokemon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRI-BOQt3Ls

Why is his entrance so autistic?
>>
>>1855896
>PAUSE BUTTON
>JACK SPARROW
>INSPECTOR GADGET
>EXTRA LIVES
>N64
Fucking Christ, this man is over 30. But admittedly, catching Brian with a punch was pretty neat.
>>
Kendrick, it's not like you can go back in time with an ocarina to fix your career. You're just a waste of exp. Let's face it, I'm way too over-leveled for you. After I'm done with you, you'll be in a World of Warcraft
>>
>>1855896
>You're as poorly programmed as a N64 Emulator

Is his PC made of stone?
>>
>>1855896
this is a meme right? he didn't really say this did he?
>>
>>1856090
OP is memeing, but he did say all of these >>1855979
>>
>>1856090
He said something kind of like what OP said. He definitely talked about the Nintendo 64 It was painful.
>>
File: frustration.jpg (34KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
frustration.jpg
34KB, 500x332px
>>1855896
I freakin' HATE this guy
>>
>>1855964
>>1856138
>>1856163
I am so ashamed to have considered myself a fan of his.
>>
>>1855896
He's a meme wrestler now?
>>
>>1855979
What does Jack Sparrow have in common with those other things?
>>
All pinoys should die except for based djz
>>
>>1855896
he actually said this?
>>
>>1856942
I thought that was "theirword." Or maybe I just want it to be so people stop saying it.
>>
>>1856942
I should better call Duterte and arrange a death squad for you.
>>
>>1856952
Nah, that would have been wittier than what he actually said.
>>
>>1856919
Brian carries a pirate flag into the ring
>>
Video games are alpha
>>
I'M SORRY BRIAN, BUT YOUR PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE.
>>
IT'S TIME TO HEAT THINGS UP

*dabs*
>>
THERE'S NO KONAMI CODE HERE!
>>
BRIAN

YOU'RE LIKE SONIC WHEN HE LOST ALL HIS RINGS

ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS REACH FOR THAT BRASS RING AND YOU HAVE AN EXTRA LIFE
>>
TBK better go over TJP soon for the strap.

Perkins needs to be deleted and made obsolete.
>>
Should've called him a junkie who would've been world champ had he quit weed
>>
I was about to say there will probably be a promo where TJP is shown beating Brian as himself in 2K17, but then I remembered neither of them are in and that the game is already obsolete.
>>
Based dab man working the smarks.
Take a controller.
Hit practice mode.
Git gud.
>>
Just like Gannondorf, your reign of terror is over. Maybe next time, you'll remember to enter the Konami Code before we fight. But don't forget, someone set us up the bomb. All your base are belong.... to me!!
>>
Is his gimmick being cringe?
>>
>>1858134
His gimmick is Ready Player One: The Wrestler.
>>
File: theyleveledup.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
theyleveledup.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>1855896
Meme Jay Perkins is actually the worst. Once Kendrick puts this cunt down, we're going to see a TJ promo of the CSI "they leveled up" scene.
>What happened TJ?
>Brian leveled up

>>1856191
>freakin'
18+
>>
Kendrick, you're just like Planescape Torment. You're overhyped, you're outdated and you're all talk.

*dramatic dab*

You can call me Dark Souls though because I'm hard as fuck.

*dabs frantically*
>>
>>1858192
>Once Kendrick puts this cunt down
Nothing against Kendrick, but it's pretty upsetting that this feud just keeps dragging along while the entire rest of the division just putzes around in tag matches with nothing to strive for.

Brian should have been on another fatal four-way for #1 contendership last night, and again cheated to win, at which point all the other wrestlers confront him about it and he runs away.

Then at Hell in the Cell make it Brian vs. TJP in a lumberjack match where the rest of the division is around the ring, preventing Brian from cheating and providing cushioning for the inevitable topes.
>>
>>1858204
Tony Nese is the only one who actually deserves to win the belt tbhfam
>>
>After I'm done with you Brian, you'll be as non existent as Half Life 3. And just when you think you have the upper hand remember, the cake is a lie.
>>
>>1858204
IDK man but everytime I see those wrestlers around the ring on lumberjack matches, those are the ones that are undervalued i.e jobbers, mid-carders. just a thought.

>>1858212
Vince likes him apparently
>>
>>1858215
Traditionally yes, lumberjacks are jobbers, but now it would make sense, Kendrick screwed everyone over TWICE, maybe have a segment with all of them swarming Foley over it and demanding to be put at ringside.
>>
>>1855896
Nice filename.
>>
>>1855964
His entrance and music are both awesome. Working vidya terms into conversation like no real human being does is not awesome.
>>
>>1858212
you say that until you realize that he's the definition of a vanilla manlet and turn on him.
>>
>>1858212
I was blown away by Nese in the CWC. He and Tozawa were my absolute favorites.

I already miss Tozawa. He got incoherent shouting over
>>
TAKE A CONTROLLER
HIT PRACTICE MODE
GIT GUD
>>
>Pissed at a guy for making meme references

>frantically ape the op's meme-y overuse of game puns to out-meme him

This board is trash
>>
>>1855925
If his gimmick was awkwardly working video game titles into his promos I would love him.
>>
>>1858867
>Championship holder on national television
>People farting around in an anonymous message board
>>
So what are Kendricks chances of winning the title at HiaC?
>>
>>1857960
>Implying he wouldn't be autistic enough to create himself
>>
>>1858867
>BAWWW YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN
back to wew, wewtist
>>
>>1858903
>>Guy gets gimmic that channels things he likes. Gets to make references in TV

>>BAWWWWW HIS GIMMIC IS STUPID

>>Get called out for being stupid hypocritical neckbeards

>>BAWWWW WE'RE JUST HAVING FUN

Trash
>>
Begging you to go back
>>
>>1858997
Was for this wewtist >>1858976
>>1858867
>>
>>1858976
tbf it is a stupid gimmick tbftbh
>>
>>1858192

this feud is more fun than Civilization V with the Brave New Worlds expansion.
>>
>>1859022
Did you read that on Kotaku?
>>
>>1859026

I'm referencing the fucking episode he's referencing, which got internet famous for how awful the dialogue and references were.

18+
>>
>>1859042
Maybe you should level up your references, then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ygKd5oxoSU
>>
>>1858976
We can't take him seriously as champ if he's sprouting /v/ memes and looks like the biggest geek during his matches.
>>
>Cruiserweights to keep
Kendrick
Nese
Dorado
Metalik

Fire the rest
>>
File: Undefeated in Catering.jpg (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Undefeated in Catering.jpg
67KB, 600x400px
>>1860916
>WHAT DID YOU SAY, CABRON?

Also you forgot:

>Tozawa
>Daivari
>Alexander
>Gulak
>Gallagher
>Swann
>TJP
>>
>>1860941

I didn't forget them, you clearly didn't read "fire the rest".
>>
>>1860945
I was mocking your shit taste you dumb bastard.
>>
"Kendrick, you buster. All you had to do was follow the damn train."
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.