[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who should his last match be against? And should he be put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16

File: giphy.gif (984KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
984KB, 500x268px
Who should his last match be against?
And should he be put over, or not?
>>
Last match at wrestlemania, he should have gone out on the streak being ended but not to bork. Since the streaks already been broken I think he should leave on a win but he would probably prefer putting someone over. Preferably a younger kid with his whole career ahead of him.
>>
>>1854053

Sting or Cena
>>
CAW
Taker should go over.

It won't happen, though. Taker's going to want to do the job and put over a young star.
>>
>>1854053
Kane in his attitude era get up in a buried alive match, ending in taker being put to rest along with Paul Bearer's Urn.
>>
>>1854130

It's gonna have to be this
>>
This year against BMJ. Literally no other opponent makes sense. Balor would be worse than Bray. There might be some interest against Dean but Dean fucked up his last big mania match. Just do the Cena match and have Taker put his career on the line.
>>
bray wyatt

bray wins and burys him in a grave and picks his hat from the ground, and puts it on
>>
>>1854130
I don't know about Kane, but this is how they need to send him off. No tearful goodbyes, no sappy rock music. Taker's exit needs to be over the top kayfabe shit
>>
>>1854151
You know that moment would becone a huge meme right?
>>
Already happened. Took his gloves off and left them in the ring after his match with Shane.
>>
>>1854160
isn't that good for the WWE though?
>>
>>1854160
>Bray its on his hat.
>Over the next year of promotions he starts picking up Mark's undertaker ticks.
>Goes full Liquid Ocelot
>Starts mixing the funeral march into his opening in bits and pieces.

This would be more over then roman ever could be.
>>
Cena VS Taker could have been the biggest match of all time if Taker still had the streak alive.

As it stands, it would probably still do pretty good.
>>
File: rollinsumadtaker.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
rollinsumadtaker.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>1854053
against seth, seth adds another name to his list and the legend destroyer lives on.
Besides they have unfinished business.
>>
>>1854053
seth or cena. roman i suppose
>>
Undertaker will lose his last match due to his respect for the business.

He should put over Bálor.
>>
File: lovethisgimmick.jpg (177KB, 1610x832px) Image search: [Google]
lovethisgimmick.jpg
177KB, 1610x832px
>>1854073
Baron Corbin here we come!
>>
File: 1474870764297.jpg (8KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
1474870764297.jpg
8KB, 321x312px
>>1854523
>He should put over Bálor.
>>
>>1854053
Any doubt?
>>
>>1854084
>Cena
fuck off babby
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
>>1854053
They should just write him off eventually...
>>
>>1854084
>>1855013
Seth killed him...
>>
>>1854151
>>1854160
>>1854241
Bray should had beaten Bork but they scrapped that storyline for no reason...
>>
Son of Undertaker gimmick

Son of Undertaker beats his father in buried alive match, a passing of the torch
>>
>>1854144
The only thing i can think of which would piss me off more than Cena absorbing a huge moment that would be better spent putting a young talent over, is for taker to hold the title at the time and Cena to surpass Ric Flairs record while he does it.

The way WWE do things, it'll probably be Roman who retires him, and everyone will just hate him even more for it.
>>
Call me crazy but I still think it was better that we had that moment of the streak ending than not at all
>>
Some monster heel targets Kane for months. Beats him at the Rumble in a buried alive match and that's it for Kane forever. This dude says he beat Kane to summon Taker.

Beats Taker at Mania in a no DQ street fight that's insane. The lights flick off and on, Taker is gone and the urn remains.
>>
>>1855195
Ok, then tell me, were YOU invested in the Wyatt Taker match the year after the streak was broken? It didnt look like the crowd gave a fuck.
>>
>>1855203
>Monster heel wears hood during his fights
>pulls hood off after taker beaten

IT'S ME TAKER, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG TAKER!
>>
>>1855020
lol'd
>>
>>1854053
Kane in an inferno match. All that's left of taker in the end is an urn filled with his ashes.
>>
Dunno, but he does need to do something with his hair and wear better clothes to the ring. The shaved/half length head and heavily exposed physique make him look really old frail. He needs to rep some big old Ministry gear and grow out his facial hair.

To stay on topic, I honestly don't know. Needs to me someone who works a similar pace though and can carry old man Taker to a good match. I'd like to see him go out winning, since he lost the Streak already, and we all know he should have stopped when it broke.
>>
>>1855340
>Taker, the legend of kayfabe a true worker do his core, burns himself alive for the sake of his gimmick.

A true showman to the end.

>>1855079
I don't think there's a big man alive today with Mark's showmanship, in ring ability/presence, and the skill to play such a character. [spoiler]Maybe Harper.[/spoiler]
>>
File: IMG_0547.gif (1MB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0547.gif
1MB, 300x224px
>>1854053
>YFW It's Goldberg
>MFW
>>
>>1855396
then he could usurp Bray as leader thus resetting the wyatts being lame as fuck?
>>
Kane v. Taker, Buried Alive.

Someone interferes and throws Kane and Taker into the hole and buries them. Then a lightning strike hits the tombstone and they both retire.

Of course, the WWE is too inept to do this.
>>
>>1855663
>Someone interferes
So Bray?

Might as well be him.
>>
Shaq
>>
>>1855224
No, but the crowd was invested in Taker vs Brock 2 and 3, and Taker vs Shane.
>>
File: Shattered Dreams.jpg (95KB, 610x250px) Image search: [Google]
Shattered Dreams.jpg
95KB, 610x250px
>>1854053
Goldust.
>>
>>1855396
>>1855876
>>1855840
But Bray needed to slay the beast, and of course he could not do it alone and the whole clan would had dropped on him to become the true face of fear.
>>
File: harperbestbigbootinthebiz.gif (2MB, 360x332px) Image search: [Google]
harperbestbigbootinthebiz.gif
2MB, 360x332px
>>1855224
because bray sucks if it was the GOAT harper, he could have carried the bulk of the match with taker and made it look great.
>>
>>1854053
He should put over a new young and up and comer like Braun Stro Man or Baron Corbin
>>
File: 1271827515113.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1271827515113.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>1856063
>Corbin retiring Taker
>>
Can we end this "Taker should lose on his way out to a younger guy" meme already? You fucks probably thought Ken Kennedy was a better pick to end Flair's career than Shawn fucking Michaels.
>>
>>1856311
Undertaker should lose to Tyson Kid
>>
>>1856311

It honestly doesn't need to be a super young guy, but it DOES need to be a full time wrestler who will be able to use that rub to elevate other wrestlers, along with the entire product, and ultimately put some people over with it when he goes part time or retires.

As much as Cena's generally overpushed career chaps my ass, he wouldn't be a bad option. Bray SHOULD have beat Taker. Rollins wouldn't be a bad option, neither would Rusev with a little bit more rebuilding. AJ Styles would be a good option too, though he hardly needs Taker to put him over at this point.

The LAST person who needed to beat Taker was 2013 Brock Lesnar. It's stupid on its face to give the biggest rub of all time to a guy who shows up almost 10 times a year, and works only 3 matches in those appearances. It's even dumber when you consider that former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar, didn't need to beat Taker to look strong as fuck. Daylight makes Lesnar look strong as fuck.
>>
>>1854160

>OH NO, SOMETHING MIGHT GET OVER, BETTER AVOID IT!

Do you actually work for the WWE?
>>
>>1856311
18+
Taker himself wants to put over a newer guy when he retires, that's old school wrestling etiquette and he is an old school wrestler.
>>
>>1855876

Taker vs Brock 2 and 3 were a good angle, with pretty good brawl matches, the silly bullshit finish at Summerslam that existed ONLY to set up a rubber match notwithstanding.

Shane vs Taker was all bullshit hype that wasn't followed through on, and the match itself laid a big fart and killed the crowd.
>>
>>1854053
Seth Rollins would be an excellent choice. He needs to be considered a true threat in the WWE.

Speaking of which, did you all see the trailer for the newest game? Seth Rollins with a cold & calculating killer gimmick would be so fucking perfect for him, instead of the "I'm a prodigy waaaaaaaah" gimmick he has now.
>>
HHH should be the last opponent. The both personified the WWE for the past 20 years. HHH should win and then when it's time for someone to beat him it will make that even bigger
>>
>>1856450
>personified the WWE for the past 20 years
Shut the hell up Paul you stupid idiot. If this is the case it should be Jericho putting Taker down.
>>
File: 1472760264432.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472760264432.webm
2MB, 360x640px
>>1854241
>Goes full Liquid Ocelot
Not gonna lie, that'd be pretty sick.
>>
>>1856478
>Undertaker gimmick lives on as the urn possessing the next dark soul worthy of it's influence
>Bray starts entering to the fireflies with a slower guitar laden version of Takers theme.
>>
>>1854053
Holy shit I just thought of it. Screen shot this. Either a casket or buried alive match. Imagine the fucken pomp and grandeur of Undertaker being carried out in a casket by Druids. Or being buried and disappearing.
>>
File: hornswoggle.png (525KB, 599x464px) Image search: [Google]
hornswoggle.png
525KB, 599x464px
>>1854053
Its pretty obvious
>>
Kills the legend.
Immortalized as the legend killer.
>>
>>1855013

Sting/Taker would be a huge fucking deal, if it was 2002 or 2005 or 2008 or even 2013.

But as it is now one's a fucked up old man who can't wrestle and the other's lost the streak that made his matches worth caring about.
>>
File: mfw28.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
mfw28.gif
1MB, 200x150px
The eternal GOAT
>>
Someone wrestles Kane and beats him, like super bad. Culminates in a Buried Alive Match. Retires Kane. Lightning Strikes.
Next week, said someone comes out and says they did it to summon Taker.
Taker comes out. Long white hair and white beard. Swears vengance or whatever.

Mania Entrance for Taker. Comes out on a fucking chariot pulled by White Horses, looking like Death.
I really don't care but I think White Hair Old man Taker on White Horses would be dope.
>>
>>1856799
>Someone wrestles Kane and beats him, like super bad

no

don't shit on kanes legacy just for the undertakers retirement
>>
he should beat the WWE WHC for the title no matter who it is at Wrestlemania, but preferably I'd like it to be Cena or Lesnar.

then cut his retirement/ HOF promo post match in the ring and never be seen again, until he has to get his son over in NXT.
>>
>>1857859
>and never be seen again, until he has to get his son over in NXT.
kek
>>
should have been against Kane in a streak vs Mask match but they fucked that up 10 years ago
>>
>>1855224
that's because despite his neck beard fan base saying otherwise bray couldn't pull off a good promo to save his life, and he was on his own for 2 months building the fued by himself with nothing but his awful promos to back him
>>
>>1855368
he looked great at 32
>>
>>1856427
Brock fucking needed it after losing twice to triple h and being made to look like a bitch because muh sexy badass. Brock beating taker made him the most powerful wrestler in kayfabe history and he's the new taker in terms of if he's on the card everyone's watching. Brock was an excellent choice.
>>
File: undertaker-kane.jpg (251KB, 470x246px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker-kane.jpg
251KB, 470x246px
>>1854053
In my head it's (masked) Kane, with both retiring together. Let's say a Career vs. Career Buried Alive match.

>Beat the hell out of each other for a while, with each getting their moment in the ring standing over their opponent, drinking it in.
>They work their way up the ramp towards the earth mound, and the urn, and we get a simultaneous shovel shot before they get to the pit.
>They're trying and failing to get to their feet, both are on one knee
then
>Taker reaches out to Kane, who's 10m or so away: Kane responds in kind
>They take the walk to the entrance, pause, and give the Brothers of Destruction salute
>THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION ARE GOING OUT ON THEIR OWN TERMS MAGGLE!
>Taker's gong, Kane's fire

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Taker's special dammit, I don't want him to go out to a Coup de Grâce, and I don't want Kane going out to an End of Days.
>>
I kind of want him to get to 25 wins, desu. It's a nice number, and he may have lost the streak, but 25 wins at Mania is still something that's basically impossible.
>>
Taker Vs. Brawn Strongman.
>>
>>1855255
>Plot twist
>It's Haitch
>He literally buries them
Fund it.
>>
>>1856723
>But as it is now one's a fucked up old man who can't wrestle and the other has his neck broken by seth
>>
>>1854241
Kek that would be great. It would be over as fuck too.
>>
>the one behind the one in twenty THREE and one sounds like shit

Fuck Taketty, he should have retired after WM30.
>>
>>1856639
I-Is he okay?
>>
>>1855889
this, unironically
>>
>>1858094
This. It's sort of hard to have an interesting feud against Pyro and props...
>>
>>1858444
>Taketty

Goddammit, I chuckled.
>>
>>1854130
Gonna follow up on this one and suggest they have a land mover with a bucket full of dirt ready to dump on the grave, Taker and Kane both fall into the grave, lightning strikes the machine, and it dumps the dirt onto both of them. Kane and Undertaker returing at the same time would be magical.
>>
File: IMG_0666.jpg (83KB, 825x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666.jpg
83KB, 825x749px
Anybody but fucking Cena
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.