[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is actually the face that killed WWE This face represents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: SHINee_1434381572_af_org[1].jpg (21KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
SHINee_1434381572_af_org[1].jpg
21KB, 800x453px
This is actually the face that killed WWE

This face represents everything that's wrong with WWE today.

He wouldn't even be a jobber in the past but this nigga is literally earning money with his le nerd shtick

He wouldn't even be allowed to step in the fucking ring in the past fuck man, look at him. Fucking dweeb

his youtube channel is the definition of cringeworthy. fucking reddit cunt
>>
File: fuckinghell.gif (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fuckinghell.gif
2MB, 900x900px
>>1853907
>yfw
>>
>>1853907
Wwe are just pandering to a portion of their audience aka fat nerd smarks
>>
>>1853907
Back to fucking your sister in the forest cleetus
>>
>>1853921
>SEETHING
>>
>>1853921
>he actually enjoys this nigger spewing pokemon memes while claiming to cut a promo

gtfo here nerd
>>
>>1853907
The prototypical corn ball nigga
>>
UFC has rich alpha males like Mcgregor. Legit tough guys all round. WWE champions are legit ANIME nerds.

This tsundere ass nigga is a champion. Imagine Daniel Comier with an anime chanenel?

Rampage Jackson inviting Stipe , Mcgregor and Ronda Rousey to play a round of Pokemon at the locker room
>>
>>1853977
Ronda Rousey used to be a mod in a Pokemon forum
>>
File: 1439255661893.gif (2MB, 370x208px) Image search: [Google]
1439255661893.gif
2MB, 370x208px
>>1853907
>Handsome
>Jacked
>PHD student
>Screwing hot nerdy WWE groupies everyday
>His career= making millions by fucking about with his mates in front of thousands of adoring fans and then playing vidya backstage with qt divas before spearing them with his bbc

OP is getting worked by based Woods
>>
why do nerds get angry at succesful nerds?

>>1853981
I always forget about this fact
>>
>>1853907
Woods is based as fuck

>/fit/
>psychiatrist (or studying to be one, idk)
>decent YouTube channel
>stale as fuck, but still over with marks
>doesn't even have to wrestle but gets a massive payday
>likely cucking Dean Ambrose
>is /v/ without being a neckbeard
>opened the door for big TNA signings like Roode, Styles and Joe
>obviously showered
>obviously hit the weights
>has a master's degree, so he got a clue
>>
>>1853996
This guy knows
>>
>>1853907

Shower
Weights
Clue
>>
File: ronda rousey pokeforum profile.png (314KB, 800x1836px) Image search: [Google]
ronda rousey pokeforum profile.png
314KB, 800x1836px
>>1853981
>>1853993
>>
>>1853907
DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR
>>
>>1853996
Woods and Renee are on different shows faggot
>>
>>1853907
he's nothing more than santino level
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (96KB, 433x649px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
96KB, 433x649px
>>1853907
It's interesting to look at his career because he's been around for a good while doing the same thing but he had to wait for the generational turnover for his gimmick to work.

When he was Consequences Creed in TNA nobody have a shit. Now all the memelords would be all over that and like it "ironicallly".
>>
>>1853977
Ronda Rousey loves video games. She just doesn't talk about it much since it's not her identity. She's from the generation of players that existed before being a "gamer" was a thing that defined you.
>>
File: 1472498719014.jpg (26KB, 513x255px) Image search: [Google]
1472498719014.jpg
26KB, 513x255px
OP is literally a complete twat.
Seek sunlight immediately.
>>
File: I'M DAT NIGGA.webm (772KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
I'M DAT NIGGA.webm
772KB, 480x480px
>>1853907

He's the Steph Curry of the WWE.
he would have to pick up his sawft ass off the floor every play if he tried to play like that against MJ or even Gary Payton.
>>
New Day is the prime example of why a comedy relief gimmick shouldn't hold a title for so long. Fucking embarassing reign.
>>
fucking dancing monkeys with cringeworthy behavior. why are people eating this shit up?
>>
>redditors itt defending him
Fucking pathetic honestly
>>
>>1854287
I still "watched" TNA for a while when he debuted and I really liked his name so I was excited when I heard he was coming to WWE. And now it's just one more thing I regret about WWE.
>>
File: BLM.png (3MB, 1986x1122px) Image search: [Google]
BLM.png
3MB, 1986x1122px
why does he try so hard to differentiate Austin Creed from Xavier Woods? whenever he has guests on his shitty show, he usually calls them by their gimmick name. kinda makes me hate him.
>>
>>1853907
thx for the pasta senpai
>>
>This is actually the face that killed WWE

No. That's Daniel Bryan, or if you want to go deeper, it's Vince/Trips for giving into the fans at WM30.

but

>This face represents everything that's wrong with WWE today.

>He wouldn't even be a jobber in the past but this nigga is literally earning money with his le nerd shtick

>He wouldn't even be allowed to step in the fucking ring in the past fuck man, look at him. Fucking dweeb

>his youtube channel is the definition of cringeworthy. fucking reddit cunt

This is all correct.
>>
>>1854818
He lets them pick a name they want to use on their and refers to them as that
>>
>>1853977
Daniel Comier is corny as hell and plays vidya plus watches wrasslin and is a kevin owens mark. Rampage has a twitch channel. Rousey is a massive nerd in all things except she's pleb tier in anime.

Rousey literally went to a PWG show.
>>
File: kerwin_white.jpg (54KB, 499x344px) Image search: [Google]
kerwin_white.jpg
54KB, 499x344px
>>1854430
Cus' kids find it cute and funny Anon

It's only once those kids grow up and enter the real world that they either become full blown racist or covert racists like the rest of us
>>
File: the-boogeyman.jpg (53KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
the-boogeyman.jpg
53KB, 615x300px
Based boogyman
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 750x537px
>>1853928
>Implying /asp/ isn't also nu/a/
>>
>>1853921
>/asp/
>having sex
please have sex
>>
>>1853907
I'm just sad that Kofi is wasting his career with these niggas.

He could have legit been a main eventer today if it weren't for Orton. Instead he's fagging it up with this fucking nerd and that fat roided pig
>>
>>1856737
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjrVylLUevI
>>
>>1856737

Eh, think about it like this. Dude was either gonna be eternally joining random tag teams with other low-midcarders and winning worthless US title runs or he'd be part of a big moneyspinner that, at least for a time, is over as fuck.

Deserves more sure but that doesn't mean he'd get it.
>>
>>1853921
Kys fat smark
>>
>>1853907
get out of here /pol/ douche
>>
>>1856737
yeah, Kofi has main event written all over him. I don't understand why he wasn't given a push to the World title picture back around December last year when everyone was out on injury. Him winning the WHC with the New Day by his side would've been GOAT. They could still do that today desu
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.