[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smarks hate Roman because he was "pushed too fast"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: thinking.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Smarks hate Roman because he was "pushed too fast"
Yet those same smarks love Balor even though he won the Universal Championship less than a month after debuting.

Why the double standard?
>>
File: Finn.jpg (89KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Finn.jpg
89KB, 480x270px
No, Balor's boring too.

He didn't learn anything about promos down in NXT. He's a total charisma vacuum and I'm glad he was hurt so we wouldn't see him struggle with 20 minute promos.
>>
He's white.
>>
>Raw didn't have a top babyface at the time. Roman wasn't over and for whatever reason, they didn't wanna push Zayn or Cesaro and they didn't wanna turn Seth or Owens at the time, so that leaves Balor as their only realistic option.
>Balor is over with the audience already, he moves merchandise, the Demon King thing is over and even got a pop out of Corpus Christi.
>Balor is 35, either you roll the dice on him now or you don't roll them at all.
>People are aware of Balor from his career outside WWE and his time in NXT. Again, he got pops every week after he debuted because people know who he is and they like him.

There's a bunch of reasons. Pick your favorite.
>>
>>1853395
Balor's a good wrestler
>>
>Balor didn't wrestle for over 15 years before going to WWE
>>
>>1853417
And before people say this doesn't matter, it obviously does, because WWE made a point of making it matter. In Balor's first night on Raw, Cole read off a laundry list of his accomplishments, including NJPW. They made a point of saying he's new to Monday Night Raw, but he's an accomplished veteran.
>>
Smark hypocrisy knows no bounds
>>
>>1853395
Balor works the anti-smarks
>>
>>1853395
Roman sucks
>>
>>1853417
> muh outlaw bingo hall wrestling
Ramen has more big league experience than that paedo potatonigger
>>
>>1853395
Roman had a Wrestlemania main event that literally put me to sleep. I wish I was exaggerating to be a douchebag here, but Roman vs Triple H was the most boring shit I've ever seen. I've never fallen asleep during any of Finn's matches.
>>
>>1853446
XD
>>
>>1853395
>"they think Roman was pushed too fast" meme

No, Vince, they hate Roman because you fucked up the Royal Rumble to put him over

This is what you get for trying to use Kane and Big Show to put over stars in any year past 2002
>>
>>1853395
Because they're hypocrites who just want their personal favourites pushed.
Roman and Finn are both garbage.

>>1853407
>the Demon King thing is over and even got a pop out of Corpus Christi.

lmao
>>
>>1853395
Balor broke his back for 10 years in high school gyms
>>
>>1853463
1) WWE Network
2) Raw re-plays
3) Scroll to the go-home show for Summerslam
4) Click to the Rollins promo

I'm not even a big Balor fan (I think his promos stink), but you'd have to be blind and deaf to think he didn't get a reaction out of that dead-ass crowd.
>>
>>1853407
>>1853417
The think about that is, WWEMarks don't know who he is.
Also, I liked his NJPW work, but he has been boring as FUCK in the WWE. So as much as I WANT it to, it doesn't mean shit. You gotta prove you can be entertaining in each fed before you get a push there. Balor hasn't proven anything besides the fact that he's dull.
>>
>>1853463
>who just want their personal favourites pushed
damn... people want their favourites in major positions instead of guys they don't like? Truly a major discovery.
>>
>>1853477
Yeah, watched it live. He didn't get jack shit.
He got a soft pop for the entrance, they were silent like the grave as he spooked his way down the ramp, and started chanting when he hit the ring, for some reason.
But, overall, it was a small reaction. His SS match is his only decent one of his RAM career.
>>
>>1853480
And it doesn't mean they're not hypocrites. Can't keep up?
>>
>>1853488
>liking someone makes you a hypocrite
>>
>>1853478
> but he has been boring as FUCK in the WWE.
I don't think this is really fair. His promos sucked, yeah, but he's only had two singles matches, the Roman match and the Rollins match. The Roman match was fine and the Rollins match was quite good, even with his arm exploding part way through.

I mean, he wasn't setting my world on fire either, but his in-ring work was good and he was about to go into a feud with Owens that probably would've been very solid.
>>
>>1853395
Because they link him from NXT.
They like him from NXT because of a mixture of peer-pressure and proper packaging.
They decide before-hand who does and doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>1853490
So, you can't keep up? Neato.

>>1853492
"Very solid" and "Good" with fucking abysmal promos is not passable on a roster with people head-and-shoulders above him in both regards.
Also, his Rollins match was 90% Rollins getting offense and him doing squat. His Joe matches were, too. He's lazy as fuck in-ring and I always end up feeling his opponent shouldered the entire thing.
>>
>>1853395
roman didn't help himself when he said fans couldn't even "lock up" with him

and roman on the mic is just so bad
>>
>>1853401
He didn't learn anything cause they didn't teach him anything. NXT is just smarks heaven, they tell guys to go out there, do whatever stuff they did in the indies/japan and that's it. Once they hit the main stage you see most of them are like fishes out of water.
>>
File: wffmToforHVSTnBZu002kQ_r.jpg (112KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
wffmToforHVSTnBZu002kQ_r.jpg
112KB, 750x537px
>I'LL BE THE FIRST TO DE-DE-DE-DEGLARE.......................................................................AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE
>HEY BIG SHOW LET ME TELL YOU A STORY
>YOU CAN BELEEB DAT
>>
>>1853499
Well, in a perfect world, we'd be having Zayn or Cesaro in that spot, but this ain't a perfect world. That's on Tuesdays.
>>
>>1853505
>He didn't learn anything cause they didn't teach him anything

That's just not true.
Zayn notably improved during his run as a talker, as did Neville.
We haven't really seen much of it on the MR but still. I think it's clear they pour resources into developing their projects.
Balor just can't talk worth shit.
>>
>>1853510
Zayn's getting slowly better reactions and people chanting his song from the lowcard. Keep up this lazy, careless use, and he'll be over as fuck.
He's gonna make it brah
>>
>Roman's push sucks.
>He doesn't get over.
>They bring Seth back as a heel
>Roman pisses hot, somehow becomes even less over.
>Brand split sends the only other top babyfaces, Ambrose and Cena, to SmackDown
>Raw doesn't have a top babyface anymore.

It's literally Roman's inability to do anything but get overwhelming boos that caused Finn's push, yet people are whining about a double standard. Good lord.
>>
File: 1457815761839s.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1457815761839s.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
Why do anti-smarks hate Balor for being "boring and shit on the mic"
Yet those same anti-smarks love Reigns even though his entire singles run has been boring and he's never even cut a good promo?

Why the double standard?
>>
>>1853401
this is the correct answer^

But
>>1853417
Makes a good point as well. Snarks respect his time in Outlaw
>>
>>1853522
Anti-smarks don't actually like Reigns
>>
>>1853511
Forgot to mention. Before TakeOver R-Evolution they actually used it as a developmental. I still remember Bo Dallas heel run, and yeah i agree that Zayn and Neville are ok on the mic. But since then, they understood that people watched it to see their indie darlings getting into the big leagues and started raiding talents everywhere. Balor was NXT champion after R-Evolution, and has been there for over a year. Couldn't they have made him at least just a tiny bit better? At least tolerable?
>>
>>1853514
He's too good at wrestling not to make it, but I wonder how much time they're gonna waste like they did with D-Bry before they finally realize what they've got with him.

The one I'm really worried about is Neville. Fuck me, dude hasn't been on TV in weeks.
>>
>>1853403
> irish
> white
Oh you
>>
>>1853551
zayn needs a better gimmick or needs a chant thats really over.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.