[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't watch the PPV tonight Tell me how badly Deancucky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Dean_Ambrose_bio.png (682KB, 900x506px)
Dean_Ambrose_bio.png
682KB, 900x506px
I didn't watch the PPV tonight

Tell me how badly Deancucky got buried please
>>
>>1852032
Very badly.
>>
>>1852032
Watch it yourself you cuck.

>Not even a please.
>>
>>1852037
>Tell me how badly Deancucky got buried please
>>
>>1852032
so bad that cena took the job
>>
>>1852045
Sort of bad, he was an afterthought throughout the match.
>>
Crowd did duelling chants for cena and aj. Nothing for deannetty
>>
>>1852075

The was, but it was hard to hear over Cena and AJ.
>>
>>1852032
Not at all. Was actually implied that ONE (1) Dirty Deeds would of pinned Cena in a title match. And he made Aj tap out.
>>
>>1852032
He's done, job him out and have someone beat him clean in a loser leaves wwe match and let him go do some classic mox shit in the indies
>>
>>1852403
Nobody made AJ tap out. He intentionally tapped when he realized they were both on him because it was triple threat rules, and distracted them after letting him up while he went and got a chair and waited for the opportune moment. it was top tier veteran heel tactics.
>>
>Ambrose looks strong, might've gotten AJ to tap out, almost certainly would've pinned John, doesn't have to eat the pin.
>AJ uses god tier heel tactics and takes complete advantage of triple threat rules
>John looks strong because he probably would've pinned Dean with the Avalanche AA, looks a little weaker for taking the pin but it's fucking John, so he can eat the pin safely without losing any momentum.

How fucking perfectly is this feud being booked right now. My god, I'm enjoying this feud and these matches more than anything WWE's done this year.
>>
>>1853385
It is not. You're just an idiot. None of these fags should stand a chance against BMJ
>>
>>1853385
Ambrose was carried by Cena and Aj Styles.
Kek. Get a clue.
Ambrose is younger than them and still needs to be carried.
>>
>>1853389
>>1853400
>SEETHING BMJ ATE THE PIN
>>
>>1853385

>This post

Lel Deanetty brought the quality of the match down
>>
>>1853400
>>1853414
I was speaking purely from a booking standpoint. You both seem a little obsessed.
>>
File: _4ez3Xh9oC8.jpg (92KB, 840x840px)
_4ez3Xh9oC8.jpg
92KB, 840x840px
>>1853351
Hi Brian. Hope you'll beat TJ's ass.
>>
>>1853351
This he knew that there can only be one winner so if he tapped the ref would restart the match
>>
I'm probably slow poke on this but did they ever say why they had the main event as the first match? I assume it was to avoid the debate?
>>
>>1853485

yes and

>le flippy manlet fags hating on based jeans for literally no reason

shower clue sex
>>
>>1852032
everyone wanted just cena aj

got cena aj ambrose

ambrose added nothing, did his normal dogshit spots, then imitated aj's spots from the same match... for.. some reason? fuck knows.

aj and cena were good though
>>
>>1852075
They booed him a little when he came out, as they should.
>>
>>1853513

>implying he didnt get a big pop
>>
>>1853517
He got boos.
>>
>>1853520
Get your ears checked please.
>>
>>1853520

have sex
>>
>>1853351
It's a shame they only told this story in an post-match interview with AJ, most people didn't get it during the match. JBL should've said something about it, it's his job as heel commentator.
>>
>>1853527
>crowd pops when his music hits
>he's popular guys

Dolph Ziggler's music got pops even when he was jobbing to corbin, and they cheer for the Miz to end his career.

A pop for music is over rated.
>>
He did ok.

It's impossible to discuss Dean here because a single tripfag conditioned everyone to hate him.
>he's a cuck
>he's a shitter
>he got booed, deanetty btfo again

When these insults get so common that they're routine, they lose all their bite, but apparently it amuses enough people here to post them over and over again.

Dean really has sucked since the initial Seth feud though.
>>
>>1853545

>why cant I hold all this autism
>>
>>1853400
>Cena
>Carrying
Top kikkity kek.
>>
>>1853550
I don't know what you're talking about, I just think dean sucks.

Sorry.
>>
>>1853567
why would you apologize to a guy who also thinks dean sucks
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.