[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've just been signed to WWE /asp/, what's your gimmick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: wwekana.jpg (75KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
wwekana.jpg
75KB, 642x361px
You've just been signed to WWE /asp/, what's your gimmick?

Pic unrelated
>>
Pepe mask
>>
Being Chris Jerico
>>
File: js.jpg (13KB, 213x289px) Image search: [Google]
js.jpg
13KB, 213x289px
>>
im a manlet

so instead of wrestling ill be a manager with a parasite gimmick

brainwish mastodons or something
>>
Opening theme is Running Down a Dream by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers. My gimmick is that I'm the best fighter ever and I beat up everyone with my mega arms.
>>
File: 1454200741191.gif (213KB, 232x377px) Image search: [Google]
1454200741191.gif
213KB, 232x377px
>>1849394
I'm a creepy lanklet (I already am that so I won't have to work on that) who poorly dresses up as a woman and claims to be transgender. I demand to wrestle in the women's division or else I'll feel oppressed. WWE caves in to social pressure and lists me as a female wrestler, I beat the fuck out of every woman I wrestle and become women's champion. Asuka or Nia Jax challenge me and beat the absolute fuck out of me to take the championship from me. I then pubicly apologize and reintroduce myself under a new gimmick as a beta nu-male literal cuckold feminist who is atoning for his past problematic sins.
>>
>>1849394
I'm a smark. I use legitimate submission holds and no-sell other wrestlers' finishers and have a win streak rivaling Goldberg's.
>>
Tweener enforcer type character like Judge Dredd who just tries to uphold the rules. Comes out when wrestlers are cheating and beats them up then leaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rVFi6qkPHE

my theme
>>
I form a tag team called the War Boys with a larger friend. We paint ourselves really white, drive into the arena on spiked vehicles, play guitar/flamethrower combos, and spraypaint our mouths shiny and chrome.
You'd all love us and you know it.
>>
File: kwee wee.jpg (98KB, 500x562px)
kwee wee.jpg
98KB, 500x562px
gay cuck with black gf
>>
I flex my arms a ton, call guys fags and pussies.
Basically the opposite of a numale, and a Nash/Steriner 2.0.
I'd be a super rich, fuck boy kind of look with the high shorts, boat shoes, polo shirts. Call myself Preston Hilton
>>
My Name would be Eddie Venus
My gimmick is a
Freddy Mercury/Rick Rude type superstar. I would sing covers of Famous Queen songs. Very charasmatic and often arrogant
>>
File: bouken2.gif (174KB, 601x366px)
bouken2.gif
174KB, 601x366px
>>1851970
i came here to post something similar

The Equalizer
look like a ninja referee but with the symbol crossed out
Whenever the ref makes a bad call I come outta nowhere and beat down the ref

Eventually the refs complain to the suits there's a bad egg among them and they start teaming with heels to lure out "the mysterious equalizer".

Get beat down but keep coming back in new but similar outfits, each progressively more damaged. You can't keep down justice.
Eventually start targeting heels to culminate in some final showdown handicap all vs. one match.

Get defeated ultimately but the locker room faces rise up against the heels as they are inspired by the lone equalizer who suffered ultimate defeat but the spirit of justice burns on and can't be put out.
>>
File: arn_fedora.jpg (56KB, 340x446px)
arn_fedora.jpg
56KB, 340x446px
"Supreme Gentlemen"

Wears a fedora and trenchcoat at all times. Supports womens wrestling, and helps them in their matches; but later comes out to the ring and complains that he's never appreciated.

Finisher: Frog Splash (while screaming REEEEEEEE off the top rope)
Upvote (tag team, a 3D-Piledriver)
>>
>>1849394
Chad Roland, I'm a blonde, blue-eyed trust fund kiddie. I played water polo at Stanford, was in a fraternity. I think men under 5'10 are just kids, I ruffle their hair and tell them it's really not fair to fight people so vertically handicapped and then proceed to lose to them.
I talk like I'm a ladies' man but there are continuous "inadvertent" gay Freudian slips.

My style is reminiscent of freestyle wrestling with some dirty moves like eye pokes thrown in.
>>
The Comedian.

When the announcer goes to announce the opponent's name, I grab the mike and tell a killer joke.

>Backstage Interview

>"Never mind Renee, did you hear the one about CM Punk and the UFC"

>Renee : Ummm, no?

>YOU ALREADY DID. CM PUNK, AND THE U.F. FUCKING .C THAT'S THE JOKE HAHAHAH

>Camera pans out on a bewildered renee

my finisher would be called "THE CLOSING LINE"

I also would have signature moves like "The punch line" which would be a mockery of the superman punch.

No ideas about the attire though.
>>
>>1852176
>Not calling your finisher "The Last Laugh"

You had one job.
ONE JOB.
>>
>>1852292
ok i admit the "last laugh" sounds good.

>COLE: AND HE DID IT! HE GOT THE LAST LAUGH ! 1,2,3, ITS OVER !!
>>
>>1852322
>Being on RAW and not being on the better show and hearing the better line of "BALLGAME"
>>
When I enter a match, I either give a thumbs up or down, when I do a thumbs down it's kind of like demon mode. I'd have a mini streak possibly.

Finisher: Styles Attitude Pedigree Superman RKO curb chin music
But really, Killswitch
>>
>>1852388
>when I do a thumbs down it's kind of like demon mode

Literally Rusev
>>
Here's a joke michael cole

>Q: Jericho, Hurricane and Matt Hardy are in the same car. Who will drive?

> A: A police officer.
>>
Q: What was Owen Hart's favorite movie?
A: Cable Guy!
>>
What has 10 arms and sucks?

>John Cena without 10 arms
>>
File: 12958374_f520.jpg (37KB, 520x390px)
12958374_f520.jpg
37KB, 520x390px
Masked Luchador movie star ala El Santo
>>
Name: Reggin
Finisher: A kick in the balls while screaming "I HAVE AIDS"
Gimmick: Beating the shit out of people with PCs
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.