[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fans will never be so into a show that they throw gallons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n5y6bxqwLR1slwe5qo1_1280.jpg (567KB, 1280x1714px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5y6bxqwLR1slwe5qo1_1280.jpg
567KB, 1280x1714px
>fans will never be so into a show that they throw gallons of trash at the heels again

why do I even keep watching this shit
>>
why did this only happen at WCW and not in the WWF?
>>
>fans will never be autistic manchildren that forget it's fake again
Good
>>
Bischoff has said they let it happen purposefully in 96 when Hogan turned because it was an amazing visual. It has happened in WWF, but rarely. I think they had better security. Historically upset fans have always thrown things at wrestlers. In the 70s and early 80s heels had such legit heat that sometimes they had bottles, chairs and knives thrown at them. In Puerto Rico fans would literally throw diapers full of shit and piss. Sometimes it went further than that - when Vader debuted in NJPW they let him win against Antonio Inoki, who hadnt been beaten in years. The fans literally started a riot and tried to burn the Sumo Hall down, and Vader had to be rushed out hidden in a mass of njpw workers to protect him. NJPW was banned from the Sumo Hall after that.
>>
It's actually against arena rules to do that nowadays. WWE also has security immediately eject you if you're caught throwing anything. Children's safety and all that jazz.
>>
>>1849071
Why is that good? The best moments have come from fans being 100% into the match/promo/segment.
HBK's heel promo in Montreal would have been boring if the fans there hadn't literally wanted to gut him. People throwing shit at the ring in WCW enhanced the dynamic of the heels.

People buying in is the one thing that can make anything great in wrestling.
>>
>>1849140
This, I went to a show recently and before the show started they said if you throw anything in the ring you will get arrested. Plus I read that back then, the audience was told to throw stuff in the ring.
>>
>>1849151
>HBK's heel promo in Montreal would have been boring if the fans there hadn't literally wanted to gut him

Man that promo was GOAT
>>
>>1849060
There have been time WWF fans threw shit. Not to that degree, but it happened. See the time Austin rode in on a zamboni and a pool toy was thrown in as an example
>>
>>1849060
It's happened plenty of times in WWF, mostly when HHH went over Rock/Austin
>>
>>1849140
I think it has more to do with a thrown drink costing Droz his ability to walk.
>>
they get sued now.

pussified era
>>
>>1849130
The sumo hall story is a myth, they rioted because they were cucked out of the main event which was Inoki/Choshu
>>
I mean, can you imagine someone going allahu akbar on the joint?
>>
>>1849130
There's also that one time in Puerto Rico when someone dropped a brick on Haku's head
>>
>>1849048
Based Hogan working MARKS
Who are those two no-names in the ring with him?
>>
>>1853752
Scotty 2 Hotty and Bad Jeans
>>
Based Hall

Based Nash

Eternally based and most esteemed Hulkster

The holy trifecta of mark working, vanilla midget burying, backstage politicking, wheeling and dealing greatness.

Hogan bless, brothers.
>>
Aces and Eights got trash thrown at them when Bully was revealed as the leader.

When EC3 beat spud and did a false face turn he got a little bit of trash. He tried to encourage people to throw more.
>>
>>1849071
The goal of wrestling is to make us forget it's fake you goddamn manlet.
>>
wcw was actually professional wrestling and wwe is fake sports entertainment.
>>
>>1852028
>I think it has more to do with a thrown drink costing Droz his ability to walk.

Explain further
>>
>>1852076
Don't blame the generation, blame America where you can sue the fuck out of anyone you don't like.
>>
>>1849060

Britbongs when Shawn beat Bulldog

Tbh that was bullshit
>>
>>1856611
D'Lo Brown tried to powerbomb Droz. From there, details are fuzzy but a common interpretation is that somebody threw his drink in the ring, D'Lo slipped, Droz is now paraplegic
>>
>>1856729
Oh yeah that shame for Droz being paraplegic
>>
>>1856529
>Aces and Eights got trash thrown at them when Bully was revealed as the leader.

It was TNA's crew workers hid as fans threw trash everywhere and it was so fucking forced and stupid.

When Big Show won ECW Title when Heyman heel turn on RVD. Everyone threw beer and fans stuff everywhere in the arena. Now that's how sell and piss off your fans hard.
>>
>>1849048
Fans can't throw trash into the ring anymore. Trash is how D'lo slipped and dropped Droz on his head, breaking his neck.
>>
>>1852028

Sit down, mark

>Brown was involved in inadvertently ending the career of Droz on October 5, 1999 when a running powerbomb was botched due to Droz' baggy shirt. The match was filmed for the October 7 edition of SmackDown!, but was never aired. Droz suffered a severe neck injury, rendering him a quadriplegic.[7] During an interview with Title Match Wrestling, D'Lo Brown dispelled a popular rumor that a fan had thrown an object into the ring which caused him to slip and badly injure Darren Drozdov. D'Lo took responsibility for botching the move, stating that the accident could have happened to "any" wrestler he had been in the ring with that night.
>>
>>1849060
I distinctly remember big show having trash thrown at him when he beat RVD in the WWE
>>
>>1856565
Hit the nail square on the head. You're supposed to get caught up in the drama.
>>
always love it when fans threw beer all over Eric Bischoff.
>>
>>1856791
I think D'lo said it was Droz's baggy shirt that meant he couldn't get a good grip on the shirt and it slipped as he lifted Droz up.
>>
>>1852076
>throwing a briefcase to a wrestler

That's manchildren for you
>>
>>1853743
That poor brick.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.