[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you nu-male smarks pretend to like ''womens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 14

File: 1470247250239.gif (4MB, 330x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470247250239.gif
4MB, 330x350px
Speaking objectively, women cannot wrestle and perform up to the same standards as men. Women are smaller, weaker, more feeble and a hell of a lot more vulnerable when it comes to taking bumps.

Women will never be able to out perform men when it comes to wrestling, barring a few far between stand-alone examples.

Does that mean I think women's wrestling should be done away with all together? No, but you can't sit there and tell me you want women's wrestling to main event Raws and fucking PPV's unless you're trying to get laid by some fat blue haired snorlax tumblr feminist.

''Womens wrestling'' should always be secondary, ALWAYS. No matter how much you want to kid yourself and be seen as a fucking hero for thinking otherwise. The most die-hard ''women's wrestling'' fans are lying and don't actually enjoy it.
>>
>>1848373
have sex
>>
>>1848380
Great argument
>>
>>1848373

Because they are virgins so they feel some sort of emotional connection to these women due to total divas, stalking their twitter/Instagram/Facebook, and the fact that they watch them on tv and YouTube every day of the week.

It's fucking sad. I want Becky to suck my balls though. I got a feeling she's good at it
>>
>>1848387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz-qL1KfC-0
>>
>>1848387

Id rather Paige 2bh pham since she will deepthroat your shaft and lick your butt too.
>>
>>1848373
I want women's wrestling to be decent so it doesn't waste 20 minutes of a 120 minute show that's otherwise good just to fill feminism quotas. Main event or not, just make it not suck.
>>
>>1848414
Unfortunately women's wrestling will never be anything more than jack-off fodder no matter what
>>
>>1848373
Better question is why the fuck do you care so much about what other people like? Every day somebody on here has to write an essay on this shit.
>>
>>1848442
>SEETHING
>>
Omg is it just one asshole making all these female wrestling threads or what? Stop with your nu-male cuckoldry already. No one gave a shit about women's wrestling before, and no one gives a shit about it now. Unless we get nip slips, women's matches will always be a bathroom break for most people.
>>
>>1848446
Uh huh, about what I expected out of an autist
>oh my gosh stop liking this!
>how could you even!
>>
File: ulyana-lopatkina_4-t.jpg (27KB, 220x368px) Image search: [Google]
ulyana-lopatkina_4-t.jpg
27KB, 220x368px
Women are better at wrestling than men because they are more flexible. Just like how women are better than men at gymnastics and ballet. The myth that men are better only exists because so few athletically gifted women have got involved in wrestling and worked towards mastery. And the ones that have don't have many worthy opponents.

If WWE's targeting of elite female athletes for their performance centre programme is a success than the women's division will be better than the men's division by 2030.

If you think I'm wrong then name a male who is a better ballet dancer better than Ulyana Lopatkina.
>>
File: Alexa Reaction.gif (2MB, 540x267px) Image search: [Google]
Alexa Reaction.gif
2MB, 540x267px
>>1848373
>''Womens wrestling'' should always be secondary

No, why?? The only thing that matters is overness. The more over people should be pushed. This is why Hogan and Warrior and Nash and all them were based despite being limited in ring, they were OVER.

If you like Nash and think he was great, or if you like Roman and think he is great, then by the same logic you absolutely must support Sasha and Charlotte and Bayley and Becky. Their ring skills are irrelevant. Good or bad, they can entertain and are over.

Get a fucking clue /asp/.

>>1848387
>"Everyone online or with feminist views is a virgin" meme

Weights / Shower / Sex / Clue.

>>1848433
>"women should only be for fap-based entertainment, not real entertainment

Weights / Shower / Sex / Clue.

Actually scratch that, you're never going to follow Nash's guide to life so just job out instead.
>>
>>1848459
Wtf did I just read?
>>
>>1848373
>Speaking objectively, women cannot wrestle and perform up to the same standards as men.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

You just don't

You're a dumbass

Just...just fucking lurk moar and learn some god damn history of wrestling before making stupid fucking posts like this.
>>
>>1848464
Literally you

Twerp
>>
>>1848459
This is the harsh truth. However, that women's division of 2030 will not be something done on the scale of WWE today. Wrestling won't make it that far.
>>
>>1848459
>>1848461
>>1848464

Hi Mick
>>
>>1848466
>has never watched an AJW main event

le "Big Dick Meltz" /asp/ is so fond of gave several of them his highest rating. I think his favorite match of all time is a Joshi match iirc.
>>
>Why do you nu-male smarks pretend to like ''womens wrestling''?

to hook up with girls, duh.
>>
>>1848466
>Speaking in defense of women means you want to have sex with them

White Knight is a dead meme and not an argument. Clue.
>>
>>1848373
>''Womens wrestling'' should always be secondary, ALWAYS.

You would have to select from the hottest crowds of the attitude era to equal the noise and the ratings of 80s AJW.

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwmgmGjteaM

Show me ANY men's wrestling event which can be considered the equal. You're going to have to go to some iconic moments in men's wrestling to find it. Crush Girls were Japan's Hulk Hogan.
>>
File: gotta tip em all.png (71KB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
gotta tip em all.png
71KB, 263x200px
>>1848482
>>
>>1848461
Show me women that could draw as much as Andre, Hogan, Bret Hart, SCSA, The Rock, hell, even Cena. The best drawing women are jeff hardy circa 2007-tier, and we are talking about Trish Stratus-es and Lita-s of wrestling. Thus your whole point and post are dead.
>>
>>1848442
Because it affects the product I watch and try to enjoy, thus affecting me? Are you quite literally retarded?
>>
>>1848564
Let me add - those Litas and Trishes are literally few. Most are/were Jamie Noble-tier xD.
>>
>>1848564

But anon Trish and Lita main evented Raw once and it was pretty good. I'd say that Sasha & friends will easily reach that level of overness.

Thus the point is not dead. Have sex or job out.
>>
File: ronda-rousey-ufc-body.jpg (193KB, 1000x1093px) Image search: [Google]
ronda-rousey-ufc-body.jpg
193KB, 1000x1093px
>>1848564
>>
File: 951030669.0[1].jpg (26KB, 237x384px) Image search: [Google]
951030669.0[1].jpg
26KB, 237x384px
>>1848564

>inb4 in Japan

doesn't matter, drawing is drawing, women are women no matter what country we're talking about
>>
File: aaf9_1[1].jpg (31KB, 296x400px) Image search: [Google]
aaf9_1[1].jpg
31KB, 296x400px
>>1849498
And at one point Wendi Richter was the 2nd biggest thing in all of wrestling, and perhaps even eclipsed Hulk Hogan in popularity for a short time before she was screwed by Moolah. Most people never know this since WWE has been sucking Moolah's moldy cock for three decades.
>>
File: bigegg[1].jpg (37KB, 414x300px) Image search: [Google]
bigegg[1].jpg
37KB, 414x300px
And to answer the question of "Could women headline a Wrestlemania?"

The answer is they already did. Or rather they held their own Wrestlemania sized event. It was called Big Egg Wrestling Universe and it was a multi-promotion extravaganza that lasted over 10 hours.

There are several videos on youtube of the event, but the intro, behind the scenes, and build up promos have only recently been on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nktzakalqvc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cuCz9qSrbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIEs-lPxCV8
>>
We dont pretend, we actually like it. Just because the divas suck doesnt mean all womens wrestling sucks.
>>
>>1851791
also posting this fucking match because I couldnt find Jaguar vs Asuka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVv4G6Ww9cU
>>
>>1848459
Did Mick wrote this whole load of shit?
>>
File: toyota dropkick.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
toyota dropkick.webm
2MB, 640x480px
manami toyota had 17 5 star matches in a 4 year period

tna has had 1 in its existence

wwe has 1 in the past decade
>>
>>1848564
>The best drawing women are jeff hardy circa 2007-tier

In what universe?
>>
>>1848373
There is a high amount of estrogen in water. Testosterone is at an all time low. Betas are running the show. You can't blame them too much, they are sad little creatures/
>>
>>1848373
>nu-male
Because I enjoy watching athletic women in skimpy clothing pretend to beat each other up for my entertainment. It allows me to vent my rage towards women without hitting them myself.
>>
>>1851990
lol faggot
>>
>Women will never be able to out perform men when it comes to wrestling,
>barring a few far between stand-alone examples.

OP contradicted himself in his first post.

>women can't out perform the men in a company that wants to build around Strowman vs. Reigns
>>
>>1849512
>And at one point Wendi Richter was the 2nd biggest thing in all of wrestling,

Proof? Not trolling but Ive been a non-stop wrestling fan since 1988 and have honestly never heard of her. Was she blacklisted or something? The few videos of her Ive seen on youtube/vimeo she has the look and moves but ive honestly cant recall her name ever mentioned.
>>
>>1852079
Her match was arguably the 2nd biggest attraction going into the first WrestleMania.
>>
>>1848373

Hey OP
>>
Literally none of those things make a good wrestler. Those things make you a good spot monkey. Joshi proved in the 80s and 90s that women if they arent filthy gaijins can into wrestling psychology.
>>
File: 13340506-2331723598[1].jpg (41KB, 610x344px) Image search: [Google]
13340506-2331723598[1].jpg
41KB, 610x344px
>>1852079
She's the original reason wrestling became cool with normal people in the 80s. The Rock n' Wrestling connection. Without her... maybe no Hulkamania.
>>
>>1852079
>but Ive been a non-stop wrestling fan since 1988 and have honestly never heard of her

Either a blatant lie or you are a complete fucktard.
>>
>>1848373

Can someone post that picture of the twink who got exposed here crying about women and "nu-males"?

I'm pretty sure it's you.

Oh yeah...have sex
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.