[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When both are dead, who will have the greater legacy? Will your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: RESEM43795hbkhartwm12.png (333KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
RESEM43795hbkhartwm12.png
333KB, 600x300px
When both are dead, who will have the greater legacy? Will your view of one of them (or both) change or stay the same?
>>
Bret Hart
>>
>>1846845
Who's the chick on the left?
>>
HBGay, objectively
>Bret Hart's career cut short in 1999
>Hickenbottom makes a triumphant return in 2002, and goes on to have one the best runs of any wrestler ever
>>
>>1846848
Vinces' waifu and HHHs' husbando
>>
Shawn Michaels, 100% without question. He inspired a plethora of superstars, his time as a member of DX, his feud with Triple H in 2002, and his WrestleMania matches with Taker cemented him as one of the GOAT.
>>
File: MichaelsDance.gif (159KB, 176x120px) Image search: [Google]
MichaelsDance.gif
159KB, 176x120px
>more memorable matches
>stayed in shape long after his retirement
>put over guys like CM Punk/Daniel Bryan
>helps his community instead of crying about montreal on stupid wrestling radio shows no one listens to

I could go on, but HBK.
Especially since people don't care/remember wrestling aside from they grew up on anyway.
>>
If Shawn retired in 1997, it'd be Bret.

But since Shawn returned, it was objectively his best work in the WWE, so it kind of puts him in a much better spotlight overall.
>>
HBK and it ain't even a question.

Hart would be irrelevant today if not for the screwjob.
>>
>Nearly killed the WWF in the 90s with his childish antics
>Overrated worker who sells like a cartoon character
>Became a """""born again Christian""""" just so people would stop hating his guts

HBGay was a cancer to pro wrestling.
>>
Shawn
>Came back and had great matches with a lot of people
>Is currently working in the Performance Center helping out the younger guys
>Is friends with the man who fucked the daughter of his boss

Bret
>Retired early
>Constantly talks shit about WWE on social media
>Haitch hates him

WWE will obviously make a bigger deal out of Shawn's death than Bret's
>>
If Bret had been healthy he would've been back by 2002 Wrestlemania IMO. There was a bunch of stuff he could've done, Bret vs Austin rematch, Bret vs Hogan, Bret vs Hunter and Shawn, vs Kurt, vs Jericho, etc.
>>
>>1846845
Shawn is going to be remembered as one of the all-time greats while Bret will be remembered as a bitter old fuck who shat on everything.
>>
>>1846918
>>1846915
>>1846859
This, fuck Canada
>>
Bret will be remembered as the guy that almost killed the WWF. They fell from doing stadiums to doing high school gyms with Bret as champ. Shawn kept the WWF alive on life support and then brought them back to prominence with DX and by putting Austin over, Then he returned and became Mr Wrestlemania while Bret still cried about Montreal and the WCW
>>
>>1846933
Kliq kiddie brainwashing at its finest
>>
>>1846933
>doing high school gyms with Bret as champ.

Oh I bet you were born in the latter half of the 90s
>>
HBK by a mile

>longer career
>better moveset
>better storyteller
>better mic worker
>bigger draw
>more memorable matches
>carried the GOAT to a five star retirement match at age 59
>spent the last ten years of his career putting over young talent and having 4+ star matches with anyone they put him in the ring with
>had one brief title reign during that entire reign, could have easily had more but chose not to
>had the GOAT retirement match
>not a complete mark for himself
>not bitter
>now spends his time training young talent as opposed to whining about them on the internet

Canadians are literally the only people who prefer the Shitman
>>
>>1846915
>Hart gets a preshow r.i.p. picture before nxt only
>Shawn Michaels gets a tribute show in all of the brands
Screenshot this
>>
>>1847445
>carried the GOAT to a five star retirement match at age 59
Huh?
>>
After that shit oversell match to Hogan he made me realize drugged out or sober Shawn is a bitch
>>
>>1846845

Because wwe writes and rewrites their own history, HBK.

Bret Hart was the Top Face of the industry and a bigger star Hickebottom ever was.
But if you constatntly get brainwashed by wwe in thousand of interviews etc that HBK was the best ever you get worked by wwe.

Just look at Rick Flair, someone ay realy think he is the goat because wwe feeds that bullshit to you all day.
>>
>>1847575
>people think Ric Flair is GOAT because of WWE

Imagine being this underage.
>>
>>1846884
This.
>>
>>1847575
Yeah Bret was the top face when he nearly killed wwf but luckily he left to kill wcw
>>
>>1847589
> falling for the flair meme
POO
>>
>>1847622
I'm probably whiter than you, yokel.
>>
As much as I love the Showstopper I have to admit that the Hitman is a bigger and a more famous superstar.
>>
kek shet shitman shart is only remembered for getting kicked in the head a little too hard and retiring.

shawn is remembered for establishing himself as one of the best at the time and then coming back and cementing himself as one of the greatest of all time while bret the angry lesbian talks shit about someone else on a monthly basis.

both never drew a dime and almost killed wrestling in the 90's though.
>>
nailz is better than these janettys and is still beloved and well known.
>>
>>1847620
>Bret not Diesel.
Get worked.
>>
>>1847589
I am not from the states bro.
To be honest, I never heard of him bevor he was in wwf. And then Tatanka was a bigger draw.
Fuck Flair, he is a nobody outside the wrestling cosmos. He gets pushed because the kliq are fans of him. And thats just because he wasn't around then to stand in their way unlike Hogan or Hart.
>>
Bret starred in and got golden era The Simpsons over

Shawn is a literal who that only just managed to bag a part in a Baywatch spin off

>>1847445
> better storyteller than bret
Kek stopped reading there
>>
>>1847784
>I am not from the states bro.

Neither am I.
>>
>>1847791
And you watched NWA back then?
>>
>>1847807
WCW had an international TV presence young boy.
>>
File: John_C_Wright.jpg (68KB, 198x320px) Image search: [Google]
John_C_Wright.jpg
68KB, 198x320px
>>1847816
> young boy

I dont believe you. Where did you live
>>
>>1847816
I know, but here it started around '93.
And I just recognise him as washed up relique even than. He was never the top guy in my memory.
>>
>>1846845
HBK obviously. WWE controls their legacies.
>>
>>1847824
>Flair wasn't a top guy in 1993 WCW

He fuckin' beat its top heel for the WHC in the main event of their biggest show of the year~

>>1847820
I don't care.
>>
>>1847829
When was Nash WWF Champ?
I think I started watching WCW aroud that time, Flair wasn't champ then was he?
>>
>>1847839

Flair won the WCW Title back again twice in late 1995-early 1996.
>>
>>1847784
Being this wrong
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.