[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sasha is literally 96 HBK. It's going to be weird when we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Sasha Banks 2015zz2.jpg (905KB, 2348x2944px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha Banks 2015zz2.jpg
905KB, 2348x2944px
Sasha is literally 96 HBK. It's going to be weird when we look back and track that from 2015 on Sasha was involved in a MOTY candidate every year of her career and was always over with the crowd.

This forum wants Sasha to be Alicia fox...but in actuality she is one of the most over performers on the roster who every year has MOTY candidates.
>>
>>1846115

Sasha wishes she was even a fraction as talented as a drug-and-whore-fueled HBK.
>>
File: asukarant.png (613KB, 452x830px) Image search: [Google]
asukarant.png
613KB, 452x830px
I agree with Asuka: smarks make a big deal out of botches because it makes them feel like knowledgeable fans, even though they actually only have a primitive surface level understanding of wrestling. This habit means they cheer boring workers that are smooth workers over great workers that are rough around the edges.

/asp/ complaining about botching is the equivalent of /tv/ complaining about plot holes in a film. If the film is good anyone who isn't a neckbeard doesn't care, and if the film is bad the real problems are things only knowledgeable cinephiles would understand like cinematography, editing etc. not some minor plot inconsistency.
>>
The year's almost over and she hasn't had one yet, though. Your second sentence and last one also contradict each other.
>>
>>1846165
There's botching and there's Sasha Banks. She is unacceptably sloppy and her offence looks like shit. Not a great worker at all
>>
>>1846165
Is Asuka autistic?
>>
>>1846165
Please have sex
>>
>>1846165
>taking this long to say "stop making fun of us for botching, you're hurting my feefees"

She needs to lose weight
>>
>>1846211
Asuka never botches
>>
>>1846218
t. Asuka
>>
>>1846165
Back to SCJerk faggot
>>
>>1846223
>stop having your own opinion
>/asp/ totally isn't a circle jerk guys
>>
>>1846218
Because her moveset is boring not because she's good

In before Dave "yellow fever" meltzer said she was the best wrestler in the world
>>
File: e7JEhV9.png (409KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
e7JEhV9.png
409KB, 400x400px
>Sasha is literally 96 HBK. It's going to be weird when we look back and track that from 2015 on Sasha was involved in a MOTY candidate every year of her career and was always over with the crowd.

>This forum wants Sasha to be Alicia fox...but in actuality she is one of the most over performers on the roster who every year has MOTY candidates.
>>
>>1846115
Enjoy her while it lasts, this bitch has 2-3 years max left.
>>
File: sasha-banks-1.jpg (71KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-banks-1.jpg
71KB, 780x780px
Kurt Angle on Sasha Banks
>She is the most gifted women's wrestler I have ever seen

Bret Hart on the Charlotte v Sasha v Becky match
>I thought it was Sasha Banks’ night. I think it was another bad booking call to not give her her chance at WrestleMania. She’ll have other chances so it’s not end all. I thought she clearly was the best talent in the ring.

Paul Heyman on Sasha Banks
>She is brilliant and very talented

Vince McMahon on Sasha Banks
>She could be another Daniel Bryan

Dave Meltzer upon being asked if Paige is the best womens wrestler in WWE
>No. Sasha is definitely the best girl they have.

Steve Austin on Sasha Banks
>She is a tremendous worker. She's got a great look. She's got a great gimmick. She can talk. She can do it all! And I think the young lady has money written all over her
>>
>>1846246
>She could be another Daniel Bryan
That is not a compliment when it comes from VKM
>>
>>1846246
>She can talk.

She's pure cringe on the mic.
>>
>>1846246
I genuinely don't understand why she gets praise. Are people just buying into the meme magic?
>>
>>1846165
Problem is, not only do they push Sasha as the best in the world, but they actually believe this shit and try to brainwash people into believing it, when the fact of the matter is she sucks hard and should not be considered the top gal when there's people like Charlotte or Becky in the roster.

She is the mainly reason WWE's women wrestling is a joke because of that
>>
problem with sasha is that she's doing shit way beyond her ability. Those bitches in Mexico do the same shit on the sideshow without almost killing themselves every night. Sasha and Charlotte can't fly, instead of trying they should just focus on other shit that they can do
>>
>>1846252
People want to be on the Right Side of History
>>
Seen all this before with AJ Lee and how everyone fell for it and how she fell for her own gimmick and hype.

It didnt last and neither will Botcha Skanks.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.