[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's beating Kana(5'3) for the title? >Nicola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 8

File: beatthegook.jpg (379KB, 1600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
beatthegook.jpg
379KB, 1600x1080px
So who's beating Kana(5'3) for the title?

>Nicola Glencross 5'1
>Adrienne Reese 5'2
>Gionna Jene Daddio 5'3
>Amanda Saccomanno 5'4
>Daria Berenato 5'7
>Cassie McIntosh 5'8
>Jessica McKay 5'9
>>
File: max tip.png (3MB, 824x10000px) Image search: [Google]
max tip.png
3MB, 824x10000px
>>
The nigger
>>
Literally all of those women besides Ember Moon can get over without beating Asuka. If anyone besides the nigger beats Asuka, we'll have a Daniel Bryan and Batista situation with the entitled neckbeards who take entertainment too seriously
>>
>>1845240
ember is already more over than every other woman in NXT
>>
>>1845242
Fullsail and Reddit don't count
>>
>>1845244
>NXT fans don't count
Okay retard. None of them will be over on the main roster
>>
>>1845242
Really unfair comparison. Half of the current NXT roster were used as jobbers to put over the last batch of NXT women (Horsewomen, Eva Marie)
Aliyah, Berenato and Mandy Rose are used as Jobbers for this generation . And the twin towers are being pushed only now.

Ember, Glencross and Asuka were brought in as Indie Darlings. Something WWE seems to be high on these days
>>
>>1845250
Going by this one would assume that if Asuka stays face/tweener then a Heel would beat her like Glencross but if Asuka goes full monster heel then Ember will beat her.

I do think the safe bet is Ember regardless. She has been given the most exposure and there was more hype put into her debut than all of this generation of girls. I'd rather it be someone else though.
>>
>>1845256
There is a possibility it's Peyton Royce. Although it would be stupid to do it so soon. In any case Asuka is going to be jobbing to Peyton Royce next year.

Peyton finisher is probably banned, she returned last week and used a perfect plex
>>
>>1845260
I remember Peyton getting put over by Bayley for being one to look out for so there is that. I don't think it will be for a little while though, she's got a pretty minor role in comparison to the other two (Ember is getting an obvious push and Cross is apart of a heel faction).

What was her finisher before?
>>
>>1845264
When did this happen?
>>
>>1845269
When did what happen?
>>
File: bigbootykay.gif (3MB, 842x475px) Image search: [Google]
bigbootykay.gif
3MB, 842x475px
>>1845264
Legsweep DDT. Also there is an Australia NXT Tour happening soon so they're going to be on TV alot. Honestly I don't mind they're walking memes
>>
>>1845269
Oh, sorry it didn't post the bit I copied.
>Cross is apart of a heel faction
>>
>>1845269
By put over I think he means Bayley said "Peyton is the future"
Peyton and Billie Kay are pretty much endorsed by half the roster. Also Becky Lynch loves those two
>>
File: CsfTgCuWYAET2wA.jpg (270KB, 1200x1154px) Image search: [Google]
CsfTgCuWYAET2wA.jpg
270KB, 1200x1154px
>>1845274
It happens next week. SAnitY is a heel faction.
>>
>>1845277
Oh right, I didn't know she was in Sanity. I want to like them, but they'll probably be shit, apart from EY.
>>
>>1845277
So which TNA faction is this a copy of? I can also see Eric Young in there
>>
>>1845280
The German guy is supposed to be decent and Cross is competent in ring and on promos. Don't know about Sawyer though.
>>
>>1845217
Go to wooo if you want to talk outlaw wrestling
>>
>>1845282
Young is supposedly their leader. I believe it's a post-apocalypse style anti-establishment faction. Don't know if that is like any TNA one.
>>
>>1845290
>post apocalypse
>WWE writing
I am yawning already. Remember this company couldn't even go through with a entry level backwood cult faction that had a popularity swing at one point
>>
Most of them were jobbers until a few weeks ago.

Kana is over Bayley TWO (2) times and over the female monster heel Nia Jax. Bliss, #1 Contender for SmackDown! Women's Championship, didn't confront her for the belt because she was (in kayfabe), weaker than they.

Kana is in this moment the strongest women in WWE, according to kayfabe, and only Sasha and maybe Charlotte could beat her in main roster.

Only Ember Moon could be a credible contender for her.
>>
>>1845294
That's a half guess. I really don't think we'll get a good idea for a while.
>>
>>1845282
Decay I think.
>>
>>1845250
Glencross was brought in as a masked person in a heel stable, they haven't mentioned her indy days at all. That's how you know she'll be a jobber
>>
>>1845295
Sasha would make her tap to the bank statement in 10 minutes flat. She has been booked stupid strong.
>1(one) clean loss on the main roster and it's only because she had to drop the title asap
>>
>>1845322
They don't mention peoples indie days unless they are more high profile and refer to them as the "hottest free agent in sports entertainment". They haven't done that for Ember but it's obvious that she is getting a push.

Also wheres the mask here >>1845277
>>
>>1845295
Charlotte is the strongest due to her PPV buff (12-0 in singles matches, 15-1 overall)
Sasha gets a big power level increase on Raw
Asuka is third
>>
>>1845217
I will eat a sock if anyone but Ember beats her. It's very predictable what they're doing.
>>
>>1845336
NXT's booking has always been very predictable. It's been obvious since Embers debut that this would be the case.
>>
>>1845240
>anti-smarklet cuccs still BTFO from The GOAT

How does he keep doing it fellas?
>>
>>1845295
I dunno, but at this point, it won't really make sense for anyone to beat Asuka as things stand.

She literally beat the shit out of Bayley who's been booked as a credible threat to Charlotte/Sasha before.

Sasha/Charlotte are the strongest booked females in the company besides Asuka. Make of that what you will.

It does worry me, though. Asuka is leagues ahead of pretty much all the other women in-ring wise, but I have a feeling she'll be booked really shittily soon as she gets to the main roster because she can't talk.

So instead of using to their advantage and making her never speak except in angry japanese rarely, they'll just relegate her to jobber status.
>>
>>1845433
>as a credible threat to Charlotte/Sasha before.

She beat them both so bad they left NXT.

>>1845433
>but I have a feeling she'll be booked really shittily soon as she gets to the main roster because she can't talk.

RomanReigns.png
>>
>>1845433
Everybody has already bought Ember as the next big thing. Literally all you have to do is book a flavour of the month indy darling to win a few matches and suddenly they're ready for Asuka
>>
>>1845217
Probably Reddit Moon.

No one should though. The old school "they're only allowed to leave putting other guys over" isn't necessary in this case and actively harms what they're doing with her. It's not a different territory, it's all WWE. She should be brought up to the main roster and have to relinquish the title without actually being beaten.
>>
>>1845447
This pretty much. I don't care for Ember myself but this is exactly how they are presenting her. She probably came off as relatively boring so they gave her that stupid gimmick to make idiots think she is interesting. They even put a video on their youtube page of her interacting with Bayley to make it look like she's passing the torch or some shit.
>>
>>1845468
She's boring as shit but the full fail idiots eat it up like the sheep they are. The war goddess thing would be cool if they actually did anything with it, instead it's just a nickname as she throws up the peace sign during her entrance.

They'll never ever get a woman like Bayley again. They're trying to recreate her popularity and it just isn't going to happen.
>>
>>1845466
>somebody squashes the division for a year
>she leaves undefeated
>everyone left behind looks like a second rate chump for never having beaten her
Asuka pretty much has to lose or bringing her in was a complete waste
>>
>>1845433
UFC is pretty much using pro wrestling promos to make it interesting for viewers.

WWE is entertainment that is pushing itself as a sport of late. Which is why ratings are dropping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znie0xHt0WQ

Ember Moon is CRINGE
>>
>>1845485
They don't really have any actual characters at the moment. Half the reason the 4 horsewomen went over so well was because they had characters and we would want to see them win/lose for whatever reason.

At the moment all we have is an angry jap, aussie shitposters and a hybrid of bliss and carmella. The rest of them have yet to establish a character.

Nikki Cross has had pretty good promos in the indie scene unlike most of them. They should give her a push.
>>
>>1845433
I hope Asuka leaves WWE after Ember beats her so I never have to see her shucking and jiving with New Day on Raw.
>>
>>1845495
>UFC is pretty much using pro wrestling promos
Not really. They might try and push the fact that two fighters don't like each other or have unfinished business that will be settled in the rematch but they're not inventing storylines and making the fighters pretend to be actors
>>
>>1845468
>>1845466

I said this before in this thread and I'll say it again It's a Daniel Bryan. Boring personality, boring wrestler who only got over because meme chant
>>
>>1845485
>bayley

You mean the chick that lost all hype within a week of being called up?

NXTfags never learn. Everything's over in NXT.
>>
>>1845305
Courtney Rush is God tier. Abyss deserves every ounce of respect and Crazy Steve was somehow fits the puzzle.

Sanity looks like typical Triple H tier half cooked garbage
>>
>>1845498
Honestly, as much as I like her, I'd probably prefer this, too.

You just KNOW they'll have her be a comedy/kid-friendly character doing dumb shit instead of being a stiff bitch that brutalizes people and actually legitimizes the female division like no one else really could.
>>
>>1845342
It's been like this so far

>Champion loses title,
>people start buzzing "Main Roster next Monday/tuesday" Doesn't appear instead comes on NXT
>Gets Rematch storyline
>Loses
>Main Roster Debut

NXT is a formula
>>
>>1845504
>implying either of them are boring in-ring

And what "meme chant" does Ember have?
>>
>>1845512
>wrestlers are booked well in NXT
>they get over
>wrestlers booked like shit on RAW
>they're not over

HMM...
>>
>>1845519
I'm hoping they break the mold again like with KO. It takes far too much time for some guys to come to the main roster especially considering that for the most part major title matches only take place on takeovers and there is a lot of time between them.
>>
>>1845466
Good job completely burying the NXT women's division ya spud!

>Asuka doing a job will harm her

She can't be that good then if she "needs" to stay undefeated to be over.
>>
>>1845504
Ember has a meme finisher, not a meme chant
>>
>>1845512
What are you talking about? She still gets pops, people still love her. She's just taking a backseat until Charlotte is out of the way
>>
>>1845545
Sure she does, champ. Tell me when you come back to the real world with us grown ups.
>>
>>1845554
Your adolescence is fuckin' palpable, lad.
>>
>>1845554
>instantly gets butthurt and starts tipping his fedora the second someone disagrees with him
Oh wow. I don't think I'm the kid here
>>
>>1845240

can u plz not use the n word to refer to ember its pretty insensitive racist n horrible to talk about another human being that way

have sex get a clue etc
>>
>>1845217
Billie Kay is looking real white right now, the fuck?
>>
>>1845244
She was was over in Brooklyn and on the Hpuse shows BEFORE she even debuted
>>
>>1845466
Exactly. They did the same thing with Paige, but maybe they can do it right with Asuka and not fuck it up this time.
>>
Royce, because she isn't a fucking womnalet.
>>
>>1845854
Yeah but she should be a babyface and let her tall BFF be the top heel
>>
>>1845826
That was a different time. Hasn't happened since so don't count on it.
>>
>>1845817
Was she? The crowd was loud sure but they were for every match. I guess they were just excited to see the person they had been promoting for weeks.
>>
>>1845516
she's a stiff bitch that brutalizes people on NXT and has been the most popular female wrestler with kids since bayley left. They love her because she's colorful and takes shit from nobody.

At house shows, hearing a bunch of high pitched kids voices leading the "Asuka's gonna kill you" chants is honestly pretty unsettling.
>>
Who's the schoolgirl
>>
>>1845697
fuck off back to the shit site you came from
>>
>>1845926
She gets pops on the weekly tapings and got standing ovations before debuting at Brooklyn. Whether she's just flavour of the month, who knows.
>>
>>1845485
>peace sign
It's the universal sign for Mahou Shoujo, she's a fire based magical girl with flippy shit capabilities. it's her whole gimmick basically.
>>
>>1845937
Those high pitched voices are just low test smarks. Only beta males like Asuka
>>
>>1845959
I don't get it. There is very little to be impressed by with her wrestling ability.
>>
>>1845965
It's her finisher. That's all anybody wants to see
>>
>>1845968
but it's shit
>>
>>1845965
She has a meme entrance and a meme finisher. All the new NXT stars are memes. Roode, Nakamura, Ember
>>
>>1845964
i think she's cute
>>
>>1845982
There is nothing special about her entrance.
>>
It's so weird how the bulk of actual wrestling discussion in this board is about women's wrestling, specifically NXT and always in these shitposts threads made by the autist who uses their real names and memes about the Australian chicks.
>>
>>1845988
le spooky music and big orange moon. NXT fans are easily impressed
>>
>>1845982
If you were alive back in the 90's you'd call the Stunner a meme finisher, y'know...
>>
I love Ember Moon but god dammit her IG is the worst. It's boring as fuck, she needs to spice it up some.
>>
>>1845994
Fullsail is fucking shit. They are not an effective way to gauge how the majority will react to most talent. Almas for example gets pops at house shows but gets booed out of the building at Fullfail.
>>
>>1846001
IG?
>>
>>1846005
https://www.instagram.com/wwe_embermoon/?hl=en
>>
>>1846010
I would say caring that much about Instagram is retarded, but then again, it got Emma a new gimmick and supposedly a push.
>>
>>1846010
I didn't think her instagram was relevant.
>>1846014
Emma is a unique situation. I doubt it affects anyone else.
>>
I wish NXT would sign Santana Garrett full time.
>>
>>1846014
>>1846016
I need to see my waifu in a bikini like Emma
>>
>>1845999
this one is a meme because it has flippyshit in it
>>
>>1845953
I don't follow bitch wrestling but I need to know who this is. Need new fap material
>>
>>1846145
''she' is billie kay
>>
>>1846145
I believe it's Billie Kay. She doesn't wear it on NXT and her face is a little chubbier.
>>
>>1846149
>>1846150
Thanks fags. Too bad she's Aussie. Instant pass.
>>
>>1846159
Emma's pretty hot tho
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>1845217
I could see it being none of them. None of them are ready.

WWE needs a wrestler like the -original- Asuka: Lioness Asuka.

Lioness Asuka was a warrior woman who marched to the ring wearing a gi and had big warrior banners streaming behind her. In the ring she was a powerhouse (among Japanese women she was considered large). You could consider her rather Hulk Hogan or Cena-esque in terms of character and strength, and how the fans believed in her.

That's the kind of wrestler WWE needs to bring in against Asuka. A face wrestler with a serious demeanor and some kind of legitimate martial arts or amateur wrestling background.

Daria has this, but she is far too green as a pro wrestler to fill the role. WWE will have to look somewhere else, or completely redefine one of the women they already have. Nikki Cross would have the potential, but it would be a shame to leave behind the great character of Nikki Storm she has already created.

Ember Moon as "Athena" was exactly this kind of character. But I don't think WWE will want to discard the character she has been assigned to go back to her indie roots. That is not their style.

No...I don't really know who is out there. Deonna Purrazzo is in ROH right now and could be brought in and hot-shotted, but she was already squashed by Asuka. In hindsight that was probably poor idea.

Kellie Skater? It would interested to see her do a limited run in the WWE with a new character. She certainly has the skills and the mouth to back it up. But she would be the fourth Australian on the roster. Getting kind of weird with that..

Mickie James? It would certainly be a believable win for her, but doesn't that lack imagination in a lot of ways? It's too easy

You know who's good with MMA? Eve Torres. She's had her baby now. She's back to work. She made a movie with Jackie Chan. Is she interested in coming back? She was wasted in the Diva era. She had a lot of potential, and not all of it was realized.
>>
File: Eve.gif (983KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
Eve.gif
983KB, 500x230px
>>1846206
>Eve Torres

Fucking right anon, Eve was surprisingly legit. Not only did she fit the "diva" mould, she was trained in the Gracie jiu-jitsu anti-rape thing.

She was also pretty malleable character-wise, doing well at playing either a bitch heel or a sunny face.

If she was up to it I'd be glad to see her return - as a wrestler, not a mere "diva".
>>
>>1846014
>model gimmick
>push
lol
>>
>>1846634
>Being on TV instead of not being on TV
>>
>>1846574
Eve wearing her gi to the ring and playing up the whole jujitsu gimmick would be money.
>>
File: 1475471060804s.jpg (2KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
1475471060804s.jpg
2KB, 107x125px
>>1845958
>>
>>1845500
They literally reward and push fake drama to sell fights all the time lmao.
>>
>>1845217

>woman
>taller than 5'6

literally fucking gross and i'm 6'11
>>
File: photo.jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
62KB, 900x900px
Basically, WWE needs a female Kurt Angle to come in and beat Asuka. That's the only kind of person who can believably go up against her and win in a way that makes sense.

If WWE had foresight they should have scouted Mackenzie Dern before UFC could scoop her up. I'm not sure she would have been interested in pro wrestling because she is a Gracie in all but name, but if they could have got her they would have a very very "legit" threat ala Brock Lesnar in their women's division.

Or get Ronda Rousey. One can dream, I suppose.
>>
I don't think any of them will be put over Asuka. I think she eventually vacates the title when she goes to the main roster.

Ember Moon seems most likely to get the belt next. PeyPey and BK have a good chance. Mandy Rose has a chance if they feel like going the sexy heel who can't wrestle route. Nikki Cross has an outside chance, but is unlikely given her lack of TV time thus far. Won't be any of the others.
>>
>>1847165
Take a shower. Hit the weights. Get a clue
>>
>>1847165
Ronda will eventually come to WWE.

It's just a matter of time. She's done in the UFC, and she's a WWE fan, and she's already a star.
>>
>>1847318
Nikki is in Sanity which is why she has been of screen since her debut. I would say Daria has a chance considering her gimmick seems to be a fighter type but we haven't seen her in a while and I have her be described as green.
>>
>>1847165
>more meme mma shitters to squash everybody with their 2 moves
Fuck off. It's pro wrestling, not UFC.
>>
>>1847434
>Nikki is in Sanity
From the little I've seen of her this does not seem to suit her at all.

This Daria chick won't go anywhere, she'll be a flop.
>>
>>1847360
and women's main events will come with her. I dread the day that has been shows up
>>
>>1847482
We'll need to see what Sanity's deal actually is first. Nikki can be intense when she needs to be but shes great at cutting promos unlike most women and i'm not sure if she will get much of a chance to do that in a faction. She will get decent exposure though which is good.
>>
>>1847490
I second Nikki seeming like the odd-one-out in SAnitY because she's great as a cocky shit-talker.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.