[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yes, he killed a woman and he killed a child but he killed HIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: benoit.jpg (43KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
benoit.jpg
43KB, 1920x1080px
yes, he killed a woman and he killed a child
but he killed HIS woman and HIS child
if you actually think about this for a bit, you might feel sorry for him rather than think that he was a bad guy
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>1844003
I do feel sorry for him, he was severely brain damaged and obviously suffering. He probably didn't even know what he was doing.

I feel sorrier for his wife and child though. Being killed by your own Dad/Husband must be a shitty way to go, and Benoit kind of brought his brain damage upon himself.
>>
>>1844003
This, the only crime he committed was depriving the world of his talent and legacy.
>>
>>1844003
It's a shame that no one else can make use of that GOAT theme
>>
>>1844011
THIS
H
I
S

his wife was a whore and the kid was a potato
Benoit did nothing wrong except kill himself
>>
the whole murder was staged.

research all about it and discover the awful truth for yourself
>>
>>1844007
Yeah I feel bad too. I listened to the podcasts where his sister in law talks about his life and the constant fucking concussions are what did him in. He was just a nice weirdo of a guy before the concussions did him in.

Were the steroids a factor? Maybe a little. He had the brain of a 5 year old by the end though. More ape than human.
>>
>>1844153
Hi Lexi
>>
>>1844003
hi chris! did you come back from the dead to post this?
>>
>>1844544
who the fuck is lexi
>>
>>1844548
Director for the planned Benoit movie, Lexi Alexander. It was discussed yesterday that they want to make it look like Sullivan did it.
>>
File: 1472099380626.png (80KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1472099380626.png
80KB, 3000x3000px
this thread so red pilled
>>
>>1845071
Because Sullivan did do it. (just go with it anons it will save WWE from PG)
>>
File: 1470488012461.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1470488012461.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>
Plenty of people have killed their wives or their children. Why would you feel sorry for them. They wanted to kill them. Whats to feel sorry about.
>>
>>1849338
they lost their wives and childern
>>
>>1844047
>It's a shame that no one else can make use of that GOAT theme

Rush (Mexico) uses it
>>
>>1845071
>It was discussed yesterday that they want to make it look like Sullivan did it.

That's some carny-ass shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.