[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"b-b-but there was no build" Yes there fucking was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: EddieEdwards.jpg (13KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
EddieEdwards.jpg
13KB, 297x170px
"b-b-but there was no build"

Yes there fucking was it just wasn't the usual WWE spoonfed these two guys are now feuding" shit. TNA actually is competant enough to write wrestling where they can be multiple stories happening at once across the roster. Eddie lost to Lashley earlier in the year and Lashley threw the X title down. This was revenge for that. There's literally nothing wrong with someone winning a title like this.
>>
>quoting an imaginary person and lengthily responding in your OP post with anger
>>
>>1843498
It terrible booking. He just finished losing to Aron Rex for the Grand Title, now all of a sudden his power level is big enough to beat Lashley for the World Title? It's bad booking, no way around it.
>>
>>1843498
Literally Sabin tier
>>
Didn't he lose to Lashley pretty easy when he dropped the X-Division Title to him?
>>
>>1843513
He'll start talking about how proud he is to finally be the champ, defend the title once and then lose it back to Lashley?

Yeah, I can see that
>>
>>1843512
I bet you thought Holm beating Rousey was terrible booking
>>
>>1843523
He's gonna transition it to big facts eli
>>
>>1843519
I think the story here is Lashley got cocky and chose Eddie as his opponent because he thought it would be an easy match to win.
>>
Lashley will take it back, heh it's time for his revenge now.
>>
File: img_6297.jpg (102KB, 474x711px) Image search: [Google]
img_6297.jpg
102KB, 474x711px
>>1843513
>Literally Sabin tier

Thing is, Sabin winning went up against the grain because the fans wanted and thought Austin Aries was going to beat Bully Ray. Atleast with Edwards he and Lashley have a personal rivalry and history. Edwards was a fluke and that was the only way Lashley was ever going to lose the title. How people don't get it is beyond me.
>>
>>1843524

>comparing a predetermined sport to a real ass beating
>>
>>1843640
Maybe they should give Aaron Rex a title shot then since he beat the World Champion the week prior.
>>
>>1843680
It would dilute the new championship
>>
>>1843680
>give Sandow another title shot
disgusting.

The next world champion will be the new people's champion, BASED DRAKE.
>>
>>1843498
FUCK YOU TNA
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
WCPW and WWE are way better than this crap. Really THIS is the most random shit I have ever seen.
>>
>>1843512
Yeah, cause it's TNA, what else would you expect?
>>
>>1843512
This is the thing that make me hate tna. Why some no name wrestler have the WORLD TITLE? This is worst than that irish cunt wining the universal title in wwe. Fuck this shit. Who care about that bitch ass nigga with stupid face.
>>
I'm okay with it
>>
>>1843717
I wouldn't have a problem with it if Eddie didn't lose a match for a midcard title the event prior.
>>
>>1843683
>BASED DRAKE.

As much as I dig Eli he's not there yet. His 1st world title reign needs to be a big deal and beating Eddie is counter productive. The EC3 feud will do some good though. He also needs to get a new finisher.

As for Eddie, I'm really curious about what they'll do since everyone else at the top is tied up. I guess he could feud with Moose but he needs to get another feud under his belt (maybe Lashley). When's Davey coming back? And Bram? Will he be pressing rape charges against Abyss and Steve?
>>
>>1843498
This is one small step above Chris Sabin winning the title. That was so much worse. Sabin had no heat, no build, nothing. All of a sudden he won the belt when everyone thought Aries was getting it back.

At least Eddie and Lashley have some history to play off if TNA survives another month to get there. Eddie will be a good face champion, but who knows who he feuds with.
>>
>>1843826
Chris Sabin needed the help of the Main Event Mafia and a hammer to beat Bully Ray, this is worse because it successfully made Lashley look bad by losing the World Title to a midcarder clean.
>>
There was a pretty good build... Lashley vs Edwards for the x division title. I liked it a lot. The booking was good. Edwards kills himself on the guard rail. Then lashley takes forever to put him back in the ring and starts walking and shit. Then Edwards hits him with a surprise boston tea party cause lashley took so long and was underestimating edwards
>>
>>1843512
That's the thing, it was booked as somewhat of a fluke victory. Lashley got cocky, like they've been building him up to be for the last few months, and he got caught unexpectedly with Eddie's finisher as he was going for the spear.
>>
>>1843512
He didnt lose. It was split decision. Arin Rex wouldnt even pin him. Of course the tall guy is going to look more dominate or whatever
>>
>>1843873
He beats him clean again in November, so it was no fluke.
>>
>>1843877

What's with the fucking spoilers? And beating someone a 2nd time doesn't necessarily mean the 1st time is legitimised. It was a fluke.

Get a clue, faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 570x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 570x477px
>>1843930
You get a clue, nigger. It's not my fault TNA's writing staff sucks a bunch of dicks.
>>
>>1843498
>TNA
>booking

KEK
EKE
KEK
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.