[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Smarks nitpick every single thing wrong with a product >Rarely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>Smarks nitpick every single thing wrong with a product
>Rarely spend money because they pirate everything via streams
>Want management to push talents who can't draw, then turn on the same talent a few months later

Why should a promotion listen to them again?
>>
>>1843458
>Rarely spend money because they pirate everything via streams
literally who do you think buys the WWE network?
>>
They refused to listen for over a decade and the ratings have steadily declined. You tell me?
>>
I'll never turn on AJ Styles unless he kills his family or turns into another Phil Brooks.
>>
>>1843458
>rarely spend money
If you ignore that most crowds are absolutely full of them then maybe
>>
>Want management to push talents who can't draw, then turn on the same talent a few months later

>posts the biggest flop ever Ramen Rails

Fedoramen pls
>>
>>1843483
The only reason Roman gets booed is because fat smarks were butthurt Daniel Bryan wasn't pushed and they haven't got rid of that chip on their shoulder TWO FUCKING YEARS LATER.
>>
>>1843483
remember deanetty
>>
File: The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif (2MB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif
2MB, 245x175px
>>1843495
>it's mean smarks and d-daniel bryan's fault :(
>>
>>1843462

You're falling for the classic smark fallacy - assuming that because smarks are hardcore fans, that all hardcore fans are therefore smarks.

The vast, vast majority of internet smarks are men in their 20s. The average Raw viewer right now is 41 with a 60/40 gender split.

WWE has many hardcore fans that are not internet smarks. Not only are smarks a minority of the overall fanbase, they are a minority of the hardcore fanbase.
>>
>>1843483
> on way to work
> browse this shithole at 6 in the morning
> FedoRamen Stalker is here accusing random anons of being 'FedoRamen'
> finish work
> browse this shithole at 20 to 4
> FedoRamen Stalker is here accusing random anons of being 'FedoRamen'

Holy shit the decrepid festering state of your ''''''life''''''' fampai
Get a job and seek sunlight
>>
>>1843483
>imagine being this assblasted irl

>>1843501
You post the same pics and say the same things over and over again Fedoramen, not my fault if you are as boring as your favourite wrestler.

I go to sleep and you are here whining about Roman not being over.
I wake up 8 hours later, check the board and you are still here whining about Roman not being over.

Get a life. Hit the weights. Get a clue.
>>
>>1843501
>>1843510
Holy shit, Fedoraman BTFO
>>
>>1843510
Kek this isnt my thread and i dont even slightly care about roman
> cuckterposting
Just when i thought it couldnt get any worse, go back to your roblox forum

>>1843511
> so mad he started samefagging straightaway just like this morning
Lol. Someones really got gotten to ay
>>
>>1843527
EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD IS CARTER

DELETE THE BOARD

>fedoroman losing his mind again
>>
>>1843499
I'm willing to bet your smark's "GOAT" is actually a huge asshole off camera whereas Roman Reigns has a family with kids he's working for rather than himself out there.
>>
>>1843562
>d-d-daniel bryan is a meany my roman is so nice :((((
>>
>>1843594
The giant difference is that Daniel is only liked because he looks like a little nice guy who got pushed into lockers by bullies all the time in high school, then started working out. Imagine if in reality he's the bully faking that image, it's just disgusting you guys even fall for it and like him.
>>
>>1843631
>this random projection
>>
>>1843500
>The vast, vast majority of internet smarks are men in their 20s. The average Raw viewer right now is 41 with a 60/40 gender split.

It's funny how you act like this is a good thing, when this is in fact the biggest problem with the WWE.
>>
>>1843659

I never said it was good. Just pointing that equating 'smarks' with the 'hardcore audience' is a faulty premise.
>>
>>1843547
> cuckterposts
> pretends to not be cuckter
Kekekekekekekekek
>>
>go hit the gym
>go do groceries

>come back and Fedoramen is still whining because Daniel Bryan is over and Roman is not

Life, weights, clue dude.
>>
>>1843699
> this spic fraggle cant stop replying
Kek cuckter pls

The only time youve ever gone to a gym is when you play pokemon go
>>
>>1843706
Implying you aren't Carter.

You are 24/7 on this board just like him, CarteRamen
>>
>>1843728
You unironically carterpost

If you arent him you are just as bad
>>
THIS IS A ROMAN LIFE MATTERS SAFE SPACE

NO SMARKS ALLOWED

TRIGGER WORDS: DANIEL BRYAN, FINN BALOR, DEAN AMBROSE, DRAW, RATINGS, ALL TIME LOWS
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.