[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like her again? She is shit in ring so I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1473888706449.jpg (159KB, 1399x1738px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473888706449.jpg
159KB, 1399x1738px
Why do people like her again? She is shit in ring so I don't get why Smarks like her and she has shit looks so I don't get why marks like her.
>>
File: 1472057664865.png (662KB, 562x400px)
1472057664865.png
662KB, 562x400px
I dunno. Some people think she's attractive and still swoon over her ass. Sasha Banks is bit reckless and it's small miracle she hasn't broken her neck yet.

She's alright but that little filly needs to be more careful in the ring.
>>
They watched the “top 50 moves of Sasha Banks“ on youtube and formed an opinion that is set in stone.
>>
>>1843364

Because smarks are beta liberal sjw faggots and she is a female AND a minority. If they put enough nice guy coins in the machine and white knight for her, their first sexual experience will come out, r-right?
>>
BASED SASHA WORKING ANTI-SMARKS
>>
>>1843364
nu-males pretending to be progressive
>>
Sasha made me like Charlotte.
>>
File: ratings.jpg (343KB, 1517x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ratings.jpg
343KB, 1517x1080px
>>1843596

This, it's the reason why Liv Morgan, Bayley and Ember Moon are popular with Betas >>1842823
Go to that thread and experience the cancer. . "They are perceived as trying"

Women who are actually talented aren't very popular with them because they won't give them attention

According to those betas "Liv Morgan" is the best thing ever. According to Betas "No casual fan or person in general will give a fuck about the Aussie duo"

Pic related proved them wrong
>>
>>1843364
>goofy gimmick
>goofy mik skill
>goofy charisma
>6/10 so they "have a chance"
>passable in the ring
>actually pushed
>very good social media and meme work
>no real competition

thats why nerds and 12 - 18 women love her
>>
>>1843364
she's a nerdy gril that pretends to like animu and smarks are disgusting weeb virgins
>>
>>1843645
kek i can't wait for your meltdown when these two end up as jobbers for sasha and bayley on raw
>>
>>1843645
>this autist is still going at it
FUCK OFF ALREADY YOUR SHIT GIMMICK WILL NEVER EVER GET OVER JUST LIKE YOUR SHITE AUSSIES
>>
>>1843761
>>1843744
I have been here for 11 years, I'll pop in wherever /wwe/ goes to remind you when it happens
>>
>>1843761
Deanmark LITERALLY >Getting butthurt
>>
>>1843761
>Nobody likes my Kevin Nash poster meme
>>
>>1843816
>>1843818
>>1843820
>he had to reply three times
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.