[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wwe buys tna tapes >wwe now has to edit said tapes >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>wwe buys tna tapes
>wwe now has to edit said tapes
>no clue if the themes will be used as in a co-deal to use the music trademarks
>all the tna music could be gone and redubbed

how the fuck is this going to work
>>
why do they have to edit them
>>
File: 1474704927249.jpg (173KB, 513x703px) Image search: [Google]
1474704927249.jpg
173KB, 513x703px
>>1840250
>>
>>1840252
if they don't own the rights to music and any other things they want to take out.
>>
>>1840257
Not an issue. Music licenses are registered to the production, not the company.
>>
>>1840263
so no issues? Then why the fuck did they dub over this song for edge in some of the smackdown tapings and victorias theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYSCA3oILrw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4zrvpOM_50
>>
>>1840269
Does TNA use pop songs though? Because I think the 2 you showed there are pop songs, so are licensed differently. I don't watch it so was under the impression the only pop song they used was Marilyn Manson for Decay.
>>
>>1840263
I take it you've never tried to watch any WCW on their Network.

Let alone ECW.
>>
>>1840312
ECW never paid for any licences though, so it's no surprise that'd be wiped.

And no, anon, I am a grown man, with a job and real world responsibilities. Obviously I don't subscribe to the WWE network.
>>
>>1840316
Paul E did have a deal to have music on home distribution tho.

>And no, anon, I am a grown man, with a job and real world responsibilities. Obviously I don't subscribe to the WWE network.

Here's a list of all the people you've impressed:
>>
>>1840250
>how the fuck is this going to work
Get A Clue
>>
>>1840269
I'm Never Gonna Stop played on the RA smackdowns I have watched.
>>
>>1840326
Here's a list of all the women you've had sex with:
>>
Them queers edit out HHH For Whom the Bell Tolls entrance with generic WWE shit music
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (35KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
35KB, 444x322px
>>1840316
But you're saying it on an anonymous board, Mr I have Real World Responsabilities
>>
>>1840768
Really? man that sucks. It was probably the best part of that mania.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website.
If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan.
This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.