[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>T.J. Wilson, 36 (Tyson Kidd), is starting to talk publicly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 5

File: tyson.jpg (68KB, 593x632px) Image search: [Google]
tyson.jpg
68KB, 593x632px
>T.J. Wilson, 36 (Tyson Kidd), is starting to talk publicly about the injury he suffered that nearly killed him. Wilson was wrestling Samoa Joe on June 1, 2015, in San Antonio and suffered a badly broken neck on a muscle buster. His injury was similar to the injury that Christopher Reeve suffered. Essentially, there was a 95 percent chance of death, and when he didn’t die, there was almost no chance of anything but paralysis. However, due to a lot of incredible luck, he’s been able to live a largely a normal life. But his head is numb and his range of motion in his neck is limited. The feeling in his head was expected to come back after surgery and never has. He had not talked about the subject publicly at all, although it had become clear that he would never be able to return to wrestle, which is what he’s done since he was very young, growing up as practically a member of the Hart family with Teddy Hart and Harry Smith, among others, before marrying into the family.
>>
based joe fucking up vanilla midgets
>>
Bet he didn't kick out of that one
>>
BAN THIS SICK FILTH

t. Bret Hart
>>
Based Joe
>>
>>1840064
>>1840090
>Tyson has 5% chance of survival and 0% chance of walking again after his injury
>Can still walk

>Joe gets a small cut
>Match has to be interrupted
>>
>Wrestling is so safe and stale now that Cesaro and Joe haven't had a glorious blood feud over the fact Joe nearly murdered Cesaro's partner in a match
>>
pls come back Fact Dropper

;_;

>>1840064
>>1840090
You underage edgelords can fuck off mmmkay?
>>
>>1840118
>>>/wew/
>>
>>1840033
Cool made up quote op, i was there live and after the match kidd walked out on his own just fine. The exaggeration of his injury is done by faggots that hold a grudge over Based Joe being the best wrestler on the roster
>>
>>1840118
Wewtist kill yourself
>>
>>1840118
Reddit's that way =>>
>>
>not being able to feel your head

damn that sounds terrible
>>
>>1840119
>>1840144
>>1840166
>3 samefaggers afraid of boogeymen

#FACT!
>>
Based Samoey Joey putting no personality, zero charisma, vanilla midgets on notice by showing what he will do to them if they cross his path.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>1840194
>no personality, zero charisma, vanilla midgets

But that doesn't describe Based Facts & Cats.

Also: KYS.
>>
File: SUPER SAD.jpg (6KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
SUPER SAD.jpg
6KB, 250x206px
>>1840033
>>
>>1840033
where the webm at?
>>
Honestly Tyson is hugely overrated basically everywhere, mostly because he bought in into the Hart family too.

He was always average and never a top tier player, but since he got injuried people talk about him like he's one of the best in the world.
>>
>>1840590

Cesaro & Kidd was a 10/10 tag team bro. Granted Cesaro & A Broom would be a 10/10 tag team. But Kidd was just starting to get somewhere. He probably would have gone full Teddy Hart bringing cats to the ring and shit if he hadn't gotten injured.
>>
i never realized tysonmarks were a thing until now
>>
>>1840590
>average
He was objectively great.
>>
>>1840596
Show me 5 great matches by Tyson then
>>
>>1840602
Uh, just about every time he was on TV prior to the injury? He was consistently in the best match of the show.
>>
>>1840604
Nice proof faggot
>>
You fucks will argue over anything. He was a good wrestler who never really found his niche until teaming with Cesaro. They, along with Nattie, were great together.

Then, the terrible injury. Horrible timing. It's sad to him, and sad to fans that were enjoying their bit.

Like, hey, you finally made it! Then, BOOM! Injury that almost kills him, somehow doesn't do that or completely paralyze him. And now he can't fell Natty's nice bolt-ons on his face?

Maybe the most tragic wrinkle of the entire saga. Stop being fags and pour some out for Tyson.
>>
Ok, when is he coming back and guilt-tripping Cesaro into taking revenge on Joe for his injury? I need that match in my life.
>>
>>1840728
This is a good idea.

Which is why WWE won't do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 739x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 739x747px
>>1840141
>best wrestler on the roster
Begging you to kill yourself
>>
Tyson is a total moron for not suing Samoa Joe. WWE sweeped this whole thing under the rug and got off clean.
>>
>>1840823
Tyson and everybody else on the roster understands the risk involved. The slightest mistake in just about any move could cripple you to death. Wrestlers don't sue each other unless they're looking to get blacklisted.
>>
>>1840823
It was a freak accident it happens, Rey got away with murder because the rope killed the guy not him
>>
FYI is was Kidds fault. He didn't position himself correctly for the move to be executed

t. actual indie wrestler
>>
>>1840823
You know his wife still works for the company right?
>>
>>1840867
And she makes peanuts through regular jobbing. Not worth saving.
>>
>>1840890
Where the fuck has this new meme that WWE lowcarders don't make good money come from?
>>
>>1840033
Must be hell to sleep on Natties ass like a pillow (whenever she's home) and not feel it
>>
>>1840865
> still pretending to be an outlaw wrestler
You were pretending to be a cage fighter last month
So you never saw the footage either

Joe doesnt whip back enough and make tyson land horizontal
>>
>>1840119
>>1840144
>>1840166
> neowooaspies unaware based FACTman was /wwe/'s guy
Von erich yourself wewtists
>>
>>1840594
Another neowooaspie

>>1840602
All his NXT ones
The majority of Kddsaro matches
>>
>>1840033
I hope he never steps foot into a ring again. Not because I spite the dude, quite the opposite, I like him. But it's just not worth it.
>>
>>1841046
This, I hope he lands a comfy producer gig, or hell, have him manage Cesaro, he's not spetacular on the mic or anything, but it's still leagues above Big C.
>>
>>1841046
>>1841054
> another 10/10 in the ring Hart too fucked up to train the next generation
>>
>>1841054
>Kidd managing Cesaro

Holy shit, that sounds amazing.
>>
>>1841054
>>1841061
>manager who can't take a bump and can't talk and only has the job out of pity

What's the point, just take him out back and shoot him.
>>
>>1841063
To help Cesaro with his mic struggles. It's not like Tyson was BAD at promos, he was perfectly decent and plays a great smarmy neglectful husband back when Natalya was in Total Divas. Just think about it, the opponent gets the upper hand on Cesaro, Tyson jumps on the ring and shoves them off, then starts gesticulating like crazy at his bad neck so he doesn't get beat up, and Cesaro gets the guy from behind. Classic stuff.
>>
>>1840823
desu it would probably be hard to find a lawyer willing to go on contingency against Vinces billions
>>
Damn, injuries like that are horrible whatever you do. There is no guarantee that later in life he won't lose more feeling and actually be fully crippled one day. These things often get worse over time.
>>
>>1841092
better than being fully crippled right now i guess
>>
>>1840103
Kek
These two retards were btfo
>>
>>1840691
I still wear my Cesaro/Kidd shirt
:(
>>
>>1841112
I mean, it's the only presentable piece of Cesaro merch they ever put out, so so do I.
>>
>>1840691
>And now he can't fell Natty's nice bolt-ons on his face?
Dear god, he's trapped in a living hell.
>>
>>1840896
It doesn't even make any sense, considering Natalya has a very solid number of PPV appearances this year and probably made good money on the bonuses from that.
>>
It'd be nice if at some point during this Sheamus/Cesaro thing, Cesaro mentions Kidd. Like, he's not comfortable being in a tag team after what happened to Kidd, or Sheamus isn't half the man Kidd was. Whatever. SOMETHING. Fucking mention the guy, please.
>>
>>1841317
>Sheamus gets fed up of being teamed with Cesaro
>Tells Foley to fuck off and goes out to face their next challenger alone
>It's the Anime Club
>ohshit it's not just another couple of jobber (Yeah, yeah, I know, but they're trying to rebuild the Club's cred, bear with it)
>Sheamus somewhat holds his own but the numbers game catches up to him
>Starts getting rekt
>Cesaro makes the save
>"But why?"
>"The last time I wasn't there for my partner was his last match"
Yeah, ok. I'd buy it.
>>
>>1840033
The Hart "family" is cursed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLXcETXEsyI

How is there so much force on his neck? Looks like a hard bump but an overall safe move desu.
>>
>PUT CHRISTOPHER REEVES ON A UNICYCLE WITH A KICKSTAND
>>
>>1841652
>How is there so much force on his neck?
botch
>>
>>1840590
>he wasn't around for Tyson becoming the fact master of NXT

18+
>>
Still not clear if this is Joe's fault/merit
>>
>>1842566
It was just a freak accident resulting from wear & tear over his career.

This was inevitable: were if not Joe that day, it would've been somebody else later.
>>
>>1841112
>>1841133
This one? https://www.google.com/search?q=tyson+kidd+cesaro+shirt&espv=2&biw=1333&bih=757&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi-8_iHksnPAhUF2oMKHeOND-YQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=ddpbGW3vbHsuVM%3A

Looks pretty good, but I hate the WWE tag that has to be on every shirt.
>>
File: zWO0iZX.jpg (147KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
zWO0iZX.jpg
147KB, 640x640px
Based trio. Never forget the good times.
>>
>>1843649
Coulda been legendary.
>>
>>1843649
Look at the eye contact.

Did they?
>>
>>1843649
CERO MIEDO
>>
No matter what, his career is most likely finished. Just look at SCSA.
>>
>>1843673Probably not, but I'm sure they wanted to. Just human nature.

I'd love to plow some of my friends' women. They might think the same thing about me. And I'm sure my friends would love to have sex with my gf.

I'd gladly swap, but there's three other people involved with that equation, and it's probably not a good idea to pursue. So it remains fap material or even, "fantasizing while having sex with my gf" stuff.

Why the fuck did I type all this? I swear, I'll do anything to avoid working sometimes. Sorry for the blog post.
>>
>>1843825
You heard it here first folks, this Anon would gladly become Eskimo brothers with his friends, spread the word.
>>
>>1843868
Already eskimo bros with some of my friends. Girls that got passes around social circles in college and what not.

Swapping gfs/wives is a whole different story.
>>
>>1841652
It's weird because that thing Joe does when he tucks the other guy's head under his shoulder actually serves to protect his neck. It's actually a very safe move that Joe has been doing for YEARS, what happened with Kidd was a freak of an accident.
>>
>>1843825
There's two good friends of mine whose gfs I would particullarly smash the shit out of. It makes me feel like shit but if they made any advances on my whatsoever I would bed them.
>>
>>1843922
Pretty sure it stretches their back and makes it more dangerous
>>
>>1843927
Backs are usually flexible enough to handle that little stretching anon.
>>
>>1843925
I know that feel. I'm sure many of us do.

I once did mess around hardcore with my best friend's long term x. (They went out for years, and he was trying to get back with her.)

We did everything except fuck. I feel guilty about it. But this is why we should just let each other fuck each other's girls. No lies or hurt feelings. Only banding different flavors. Everybody wins, IMO. Of course, this takes a massive amount of trust and communication.
>>
>>1843929
It doesnt protect his neck because his whole back is stretched out and cannot absorb as much impact, so save me your patronising tone anon you chortling cunt
>>
>>1843986
>Being this mad over nothing
Are you >>1843981's friend or something?
>>
>>1843925
>There's two good friends of mine whose gfs I would particullarly smash the shit out of.

Pics?
>>
>>1840602
vs Neville
vs Neville
vs Neville
vs Zayn
w/ Cesaro and Rose vs New Day
>>
>>1843995
Braindead idiots that are obviously wrong yet talk in a patronizing tone aggravate me

Dont post ever again you backpatting bag of shit
>>
>>1844088
Aggravate? You mean trigger? Please seek the nearest noose.
>>
>>1844097
> le trigger
Please, post more buzzwords
>>
>>1843649
That might be the best picture of Nattie I've seen.
>>
>>1843646
Yes, most people assume its a hockey shirt so its pretty acceptable in public too

Also I just destich all those tags off any WWE shirts I get
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.