[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dolph Ziggler is going to lose Sunday and return to RAW after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

Dolph Ziggler is going to lose Sunday and return to RAW after a few weeks off as a free agent. I am calling here now.
>>
Sure OP

Everyone knows Dolph is turning heel
>>
>>1839534
He is already faced too much with Miz for a quick heel turn. And BMJ is Smackdownsyndromes new heel from other night soon to be.
>>
They literally said he couldn't go to RAW

pay attention, fantasy-booking neckbeard faggot
>>
He'll come back as Broken Dolph or Brother Ziggler.
>>
He's going to put on a mask and pretend he's from mexico isn't he
>>
File: pic-1420547064[1].jpg (23KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
pic-1420547064[1].jpg
23KB, 642x361px
>>1839583
I'm gonna need a resource on that quote.
>>
>>1839596
The Miz specified it when Dolph put up his career you dip
>>
>>1839531
So dumb it could actually happen.
>>
>>1839600
Thats all part of the fucking st... omfg... I just realized you are using the leading up to a PPV as a source that is 100% accurate (in your head) source. Ok,
>>
>>1839614
Are you legit mentally addled?
>>
>>1839614
Get a clue
>>
File: 1475544194980.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1475544194980.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>1839614
Go to bed bruh
>>
>>1839614
What?
>>
Dolph has been vocal about wanting to quit for a while now.
>>
>>1839531
I certainly hope he loses. Miz buried him so far beneath the Earth on Tuesday that even if he does win, we all know deep down he's a loser. Rest in pepperoni Dolph
>>
Ziggler is going to quit. Only reason he re-signed last year was to star in a movie.
>>
File: 14545669087155.png (129KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
14545669087155.png
129KB, 300x300px
>>1839614
Jesus Christ you spilled too much
>>
>>1839534
Not enough faces on Smackdown to justify that.
>>
File: StealingtheShow.jpg (28KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
StealingtheShow.jpg
28KB, 650x365px
>>1839531
>>1839534
Hopefully this, but he cuts his hair, stops trying to be Shawn Micheals, and goes back to trunks.
Then you have a Dolph that's actually interesting, and over, not this boring lame-ass shitty face we've had the last 2 years.
Do it Ziggler.
>>
>>1839591
Rodolfo Ziggler incoming
>>
>>1840624
or people to justify Dolph leaving, Smackdown is down 2 guys.
>>
>>1840650
This. If Ziggler really is leaving that will mean Orton would be the only face left on Smackdown for a month or two. That is unless they bring up some NXT guys but what legitimate faces are left to take from there?
>>
>>1840661
>but what legitimate faces are left to take from there?

Roode tweaked would be a good humorous face, since he's never getting over as a heel.
There's always Dean. He won't be wrestling AJ/Jhon forever.
>>
>>1840714
I'm pretty sure they will be building Roode up as top heel in NXT after Joe leaves.

I have heard that Dean will be taking some time off after being over-worked and possibly shooting a movie in November.

They could bring up Dillinger. He seems to be working face now and he is competent enough.
>>
>>1840624
Time to turn someone else then

who?
>>
>>1840738
Turn face? Maybe Bray but I feel that ship has sailed. I would turn AJ face eventually but not for a while.

We might as well just move Sami, Neville and Cesaro to Smackdown. They're not great on the mic but it's better than nothing.
>>
>>1840751
Pull some midcard then? Or break up some tag teams?
>>
>>1840758
The only "midcard" faces on Smackdown are Apollo Creed and Kalisto. I doubt they could make much of an interesting feud with Miz or Bray.

Tags should stay as they are for the now.
>>
>>1840766
Swagger?
>>
>>1840639
He did that before and it made him even less appealing.
>>
>>1840784
Swagger is okay I guess. Not sure what they plan to do with him but SD has had some smart booking so I guess they might have something in mind already.
>>
>>1840792
I don't mean not dying his hair for whatever reason like he did for some strange reason in 2011, I just think he should look back at his brilliant 2012/13 run and do everything he did back then, looks, character, everything.
>>
>>1840988
You can't just re-run an old gimmick from years ago and expect the same results, you've already given the viewers a different look and exposed them to something else for years. You won't be coming from the same place. Move forward, not backwards. And for Ziggler that means move forwards to ROH.
>>
>>1839531
Maryse will attack her own husband thus causing Dolph to lose via disqualification but Miz retains the title.

Actual result: Dolph wins and becomes the underdog face and Miz is catapulted to the main event because he's fucking based.
>>
>Ziggler has Miz almost beat
>Maryse interference
>Ziggler loses
>goes crazy
>unleashes his entire arsenal of moves on Maryse
>heel turn
>>
>>1839531
Nope after a few months he will return with Shelton in a heel stable involving swagger
>>
>>1841011
Whats the point of turning heel if he has to leave immediately.
>>
>>1841017
Refuses to leave.
>>
>>1841011
>heel turn
Leaving how many faces left on Smack? Dean, Orton, Cena, I guess...
>>
>>1841023
That would be shit. There would also be only one face left on Smackdown for 2 months. Not worth it.
>>
>>1841011
Beating up a defenseless woman who has zero heat. That'll save Dolph's career LOL!!
>>
>>1841023
russo you still got it.
>>
>Miz wins
>Ziggler leaves
>the big rub from beating big shoots Miz who has bestowed heat back on the IC isn't wasted on a perpetually under-utilized goofball nobody truly cares about anymore
>it goes to a fresher talent
>Ziggler off our screen and someone built up in his place

Why should anyone want Dolph to win
>>
>>1839614
18+ kiddo
>>
File: IMG_0738.png (91KB, 214x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0738.png
91KB, 214x250px
>>1839614
>omg'ing

What are you? A Tumblr girl?
>>
>>1841011
>>unleashes his entire arsenal of moves on Maryse
>>heel turn
would love to see this desu
>>
He should go to Japan so he never has to do a promo ever again

He's going to win the belt though, WWE can't afford to lose another midcarder
>>
>>1841070
because we're gay, obviously
>>
>>1841070
Ziggler gives of solid promos and matches. Kalisto and Crews can't do that.
>>
>>1839531
Nope, this whole thing is building up to Ziggler winning the belt and being a transitional champion.

He'll beat Miz in the rematch and eventually lose it to Baron Corb
>>
>>1841143
I don't want the IC title to go back in the toilet. Maybe drop it to Joe when he comes back but he might be above the IC title.
>>
>>1840758
>>1840766
Break up Vaudevillains, push English as a face, future endeavors Gotch.
>>
>>1841275
Wouldn't be against this. English is great on the mic and solid in the ring. He is also quite young so could have a decent career if they let him. I'm not sure if he could get over as a face though.
>>
>>1839531
Yes. And Cesaro is going to SmackDown when his contract is up. Literally a straight swap
>>
>>1840639
He needs to keep the pants. His current look is the best of his career.

The only way I see this desperate unraveling face gimmick evolving is if he finally has enough and just snaps, turns heel, and starts wrecking everything in any way he can.

I'm of the opinion that he's going to lose and disappear for a while, though. Maybe a year. He might come back with a completely new gimmick, or at least a different dynamic.
>>
>>1841115
Solid promos and promos against who?
I'd rather have Miz eventually drop to Randy/Dean and do something meaningful with it than it immediately be wasted on Ziggler only to be more-wasted on Corbin.
>>
>>1839531
RAW needs more mid card anyway desu
>>
>>1839614
Have sex.
>>
>>1839614
>Let's make a clear point about the fact that Ziggler can never return
>Then have what will probably be realistically the match of the night where Ziggler will most likely lose, resulting in a big emotional moment and farewell speech
>Then let's immediately cheapen all of that by going back on weeks and weeks of buildup for a "lol jk" moment that will also kill the legitimacy of the IC title that Miz has been working toward for his entire reign

That's what you're suggesting will happen. I want to believe that they aren't stupid enough to do it.
>>
>>1840624

>BMJ
>Dean
>American Alpha
>Hype Bros
>Randy
>Le smiley black man

there are plenty of faces on Smack
>>
>>1842615
Alphas, Crews & Hype Bros aren't top guys.
>>
>>1842615
John is leaving after Sunday to go film his TV show, Dean is rumored to go film a WWE movie, Tag divisions should stay in their own zone, which just leaves Creed and Randy
>>
>>1842634
Gable vs. Styles would be dope tho
>>
>>1842634
And Kane
Him and AJ can probably have a decent feud where AJ goes over.

Make it about "muh Jesus"
>>
>>1842644
>wasting a Styles PPV match on Kane
>>
>>1842661
The feud would be better than the match, and AJ has to do something while the legitimate challengers are away
>>
>>1842773
When was the last time Kane had a good feud?
>>
>>1842790
I liked his feud with Seth and some of the Wyatt feud.

What's wrong with a feud meant to keep AJ busy and over?
>>
>>1842798
I'd rather him not be wasted in dead-end programs thnx
>>
>>1841793
> doesn't like BPD promos
> wants to give miz rub to randy fucking orton
>>
>>1842644
hi glen
stick with finance and economics
>>
>>1841793
>I'd rather have Miz eventually drop to Randy/Dean and do something meaningful with it

Yeah, just like Big Meme John did with the US Title right?
>>
what part of ''title vs career'' did you miss OP?

Miz literally said ''you can't leave SD and appear on Raw''

what a stupid idiot
>>
>>1840751
AJ is basically a face. He gets bigger pops than anyone else on the show
>>
>>1840784
Swagger needs to cut that patriotism shit. It's tired
>>
>>1842936
Nothing wrong with a classic. Besides, he's not good enough on the mic to do much else
>>
>>1839531
Ziggler will win via DQ. So based Miz will keep title and Ziggler will stay in WWE
>>
>>1842935
He is effectively a heel despite his popularity. It's a similar scenario to Kevin Owens who is a heel but very popular.
>>
>>1843938
That sounds about right. Interference from Maryse and The Spirit Squad.
>>
>>1843938
Ziggler said he would walk out with the title or walk out. There is no other way about it.
>>
File: BatZilla.jpg (39KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
BatZilla.jpg
39KB, 500x538px
>We are all getting worked by this feud
Smackdown wins again
>>
File: Jack_Swagger_bio[1].png (851KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_Swagger_bio[1].png
851KB, 900x506px
>>1842924
>you can't leave SD and appear on Raw
And you cant leave Raw and appear on Smackdown. I'm not sure if you or Miz are on the same page.
>>
>>1844700
In kayfabe Swagger's Raw contract expired and so he was free to sign with Smackdown.

In Dolph's case, per the stipulation, a loss means that he can never again wrestle for the WWE
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.