[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEERR.....!!!! ....KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Based kennedy.jpg (23KB, 265x360px) Image search: [Google]
Based kennedy.jpg
23KB, 265x360px
MISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEERR.....!!!!
....KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
He was LITERALLY the last chance Vince had to save the company, prove me wrong
(you cant)
.......KENNEDYYYY.....
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_LNHFwIBL0
>>
>go on national TV talking about how steroids are bad
>get hit with a positive drug test shortly after
>go to TNA
>proceed to suck

Yeah they really dropped the ball with that guy
>>
>>1838869
WHERE'S MY REMATCH?!?!?! -Jay Hunter
>>
>>1838873
MOST TALENTED WRESTLER IN THE LAST DECADE, DEAL WITH IT
>>
I still remember one lowly Saturday evening in 2005 watching Velocity on Spike TV and seeing this guy walk out for the first time. It was something else. When he went from Anderson to Kennedy I knew right then and there that Vince had stamped his approval on him and waited patiently to get pushed to the moon.

2007 would have been it. He won MITB and would have more than likely cashed in successfully. But he got hurt. And even though he recovered a little after that, his career would never recover. When he got released I was shocked but realized at that moment that he was just another guy.
>>
>>1838938
He didn't actually get hurt it was a doctor's mistake and Stephenie screwed up
>>
>>1838869
He wasn't even that big, why was Vince so in love with him?
>>
>>1838869
His whole entire TNA run showed he wa just overhyped by the IWC and that Orrin and BMJ were right about him
>>
>>1838938
>realized at that moment that he was just another guy.
FUCKING APOLOGIZE
NOW
>>
>>1838869

Hassan was
>>
>>1838886
Talented at what? Botching?
>>
>>1838869
What ever happened to Mr. Kennedy/Anderson?
>>
>>1839389
got fired from LOLTNA, I wonder the same :/
>>
>>1839389
Got fired from the WWE because Randy threw a hissyfit right during his push and he got fired from TNA because he failed a drug test
>>
>>1839396
Randy made the right decision
>>
>>1839532
Well Mr.Kennedy injured Randy's shoulder and Cena had to play backstage politics too.
>>
>>1838869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3gCpcBHjuY
hOW NOT TO LOVE HIM ,DAMN
>>
He hurt a bunch of people because he was incompetent; Cena, Lashley, and Orton. And when he was about to get the biggest push of his life with the MITB briefcase, he got himself injured. The only thing really good about him looking back was his over the top entrance.
>>
>>1839825
Cena injured himself, Lashley was a work (you dumb mark) and Orton fucking separates his shoulder when he's taunting or taking the trash out.
>>
>>1839389
Anyone saying hes not talentes should die, seriously:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z_9339yNx4
>>
Nah he was shite.

This anon >>1839106 knows what's up. Hassan was the last legitimate heat they've gotten.
>>
>>1839846
Yeah Lashley was taking a break to heal up before his mega push until muh wife incident
>>
Who here can't wait for his debut in WCPW? Me!!!!
:) <3 Adam Blampied
>>
>>1839865
>a dwarf
>only worked as a total heel

Nigga u dum? A Heel could never be the face of the company, EVER! Don't tell me SCSA was a heel, because he was beating up heels in a heel fashion, that's a different story. I hate when people bring up Hassan.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.