[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How WWE should book sister Abigail What do you think /a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (23KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 208x242px
>How WWE should book sister Abigail
What do you think /asp/?
http://youtu.be/U4XCq3Q0v3M
>>
>>1837989
They shouldn't.
>>
File: 1443500555684.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443500555684.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>there are people who thought (or still think) that Paige should be revealed as Abigail
>>
He was talking about this board when he said people out there will call me a cuck but they can fuck off.
Based adam btfo /asp/
>>
>>1837989
It's better than nothing. Gets Bray some wins and gets HarpGOAT to smackdown.
>>
>>1837989
Top 10 most punchable face of all time?
Who beats him?
>>
>create videos on how WWE should do things
>create your own promotion
>its shit

What did Adam "The Cuckest of Cucks from Cuckculture" Creampied mean by this?
>>
>>1837989
They're shilling their shitty promotion pretty hard.
>>
Get a nom-wrestler to play her
>>
Decent. Gets Rowan away from Wyatt to team full time with Harper, adds an interesting dynamic to Bray. Bray would need to pick up some bigger wins after the Family splits up though, otherwise he's just "Abigail's" bitchboi.
>>
What a fucking cuck
>>
>>1837989
shit idea

Just have Wyatt go over Orton (Luke Harper to show up at No Mercy) and have him join the family. And make it a longterm storyline unlike the Dbry joining the Wyatts story

Wyatt's little interruption stuff + the RKO outta nowhere shit is a credible combination
>>
>Orton vs Bray is one of the first matches on the card
>Orton beats Bray
>Bliss vs Bex is going on
>Bliss' outfit is all black and white with black lipstick and her ponytail tips dyed black
>Cut to Bray in the locker room praying to "Sister Abigail"
>He sees Bliss on one of the monitors
This could work.
>>
>>1838036
You
>>
>>1837989
it's surprising how people still think that there is going to be a sister abigail especially now.

i kinda agree with adam in the beginning and never do it because even if they did introduce her it would never live up to expectations people would have of her.

that said he is full of shit on saying having her be a "spooky ghost lady" wouldn't work. if they had this in lucha underground or matt hardy did this they would've made it work
>>
>>1837989
what a cuck
>>
>>1837989
This is probably the worst one they've done so far. Adam spends half the video shitting on Bray's character, then book she him in a losing streak, then ruins the return of Harper with a losing streak for HIM, and makes Bray into a neutered retard all for the sake of wymyns wrestling.
>>
>>1837989
Now that he's got a promotions company, shouldn't he stop these stupid videos?
>>
File: 1473282447165.png (174KB, 447x547px) Image search: [Google]
1473282447165.png
174KB, 447x547px
>>1838041
>he actually thinks it's a decent promotion and not a way for the wrestlers to work some internet virgin marks

Is he delusional?
>>
File: IMG_20160518_104859.jpg (9KB, 152x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160518_104859.jpg
9KB, 152x267px
>whatcuckture

the worst meme on the internet.

kek
>>
Even I with my limited knowledge of whatcultures promotion know that despite Blampied looking like an absolute twat the worst of the bunch is Pacitti. He is an absolute mark for himself and a cringe inducing mongoloid.

Simon and Jack are okay.

King Ross is a fat mess but mostly alright.
>>
>>1838036
He's on a par with Jack Whitehall and John Oliver
>>
>>1839307
Simon > Pacitti > Jack > Blampied > Ross
>>
>>1837989
>clickbait wrestling

please stop posting this garbage here
>>
File: sjw.jpg (61KB, 439x589px) Image search: [Google]
sjw.jpg
61KB, 439x589px
>>1837989
>How WWE should do things
What a faggot lol. Same homos who said Bluetista had the worst debut. Quality format with massive cuck staff
>>
>>1838036

I want to smash my fist against his faggot cuck face repeatedly until he's unrecognizable
>>
Sister Abigail should be Evil Marie
>>
>>1838041
WWE has established character and superstars that will work for them for years. What culture probably can't afford to keep anyone with a name on payroll beyond a few matches and damn sure can't play long game.
>>
Mandatory reminder that Bray has confirmed Sister Abigail as dead.
>>
I'm not saying that I think this would work, or would book it like this myself but I'm just going to suggest it and see what /asp/ thinks

Do you think it would have worked or been a good idea if WWE would have done what TNA did with Decay's Rosemary character? Whether it be played by Courtney Rush or not, but if they did it BEFORE TNA did it ,could it have worked?

Also
if that cuck Adam mentioned something like this already I apologize because tl;dw
>>
>>1837989
It would literally turn him into a goddamn meme.

>fedora
>overweight
>unshaven
>completely serves Bliss
Which makes him
>beta
>cuck
>I-I'm a god g-guys
>>
>>1839466
Literally this.
Becomes 'Miss all black everything'
Sits in the chair and get Wycuck to beat all the women in the division for her.
>>
If he's so good, how come nobody in WCPW has a decent story line
>>
what is wrong with HIS FUCKING LIPS?
>>
Is Sister Abigail his sister or a nun? I feel like the definition changes depending on the context she's used in
>>
Are these the type of cucks that enjoy women's "wrestling"
>>
>>1839307
Simon is okay, best of a bad lot. Seems genuinely "in" to wrestling as a whole and always seems to see the best of situations and storylines.

Blampied clearly believes his own hype and popularity, given he was the breakthrough personality. Became a shitter almost overnight at some point in late 2015.

Pacitti I know nothing about, I genuinely avoid anything with him in it after catching a single WCPW night, put me right off him.

Jack is basically Simon, but playing a lazy fuck and although he generally shares a lot of Simons traits in regards to wrestling, but his character is very tiring to listen to

Ross, at first, I thought was a bit too OTT but has admittedly grown on me. Genuinely enjoy going through his WTF shows occasionally, but couldnt imagine watching more than 2 in a row, it'd be tiring as fuck
>>
>>1840285
Abigail is an elderly Southern nun who raised Bray in his childhood.

Bray was present for her final living moments.
>>
>Bray is only 29

Calling hacks.

He looks fucking 40
>>
>>1839732
Their problem is that they will drop a fuck tonne of money on an IWC fan favorite instead of just going and making a complete roster out of nobodies to build and ignoring big characters that just got released from WWE. So far Cody, Alberto and Sandow were all picked up for a match and they WILL try and get Dolph the minute he loses this weekend. Why? Cause they are kids playing wrestling promotion and also leaches sucking on WWE's existence.

Blampy boy is the worst of them thinking he has a better booking brain then the writers at WWE when all he is giving is a basic outline. He isn't writing matches how matches are really done or promos. The most in depth he went was the rumble booking and he only still worked a wrote draft.
>>
>>1838036
Name a Brit with the least punchable face.
>>
>>1840407
Liz Hurley.

(Unless you count wanting to punch it with my dick.)
>>
I'm more bothered by the fact there has been zero promos by Kurt Angle building to the Angle vs. Hendry fight. It's all been on Hendry's side.
>>
>i believe I'm going to be called a cuck now
BASED BIG DRAW ADAM
>>
Usually not fully on board with his "How should they book it" opinions but this one was quite good. Makes it so there's actually no supernatural fuckery.

Unfortunately that theory gets thrown out the window with Bray being teleported out of the crate last Tuesday.
>>
>>1840453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyS9ewAolH0

Only promo Angle needs.
>>
>>1840407
james may
>>
>>1840523
i watch them mainly because it's always nice to see "what could've been" for some people

but my main problem with them is when it's an angle or storyline that hasn't happened yet he tends to state the obvious ("how they should do a rollins face turn" is the best example of this)

worst ones i felt were "the higher power" one because he didn't even try and just stated the obvious and both undertaker ones because who the undertaker retires to really should be up to the undertaker himself and between cena, lesnar & bray (since we're on the topic of him) the only one who would've really benefited from ending the streak would've been bray especially since they're trying to build him up as the next undertaker

i feel this one is probably one of the better ones but it has the biggest potential to go wrong for bray like one guy said here >>1838162 bray could look even weaker than he does now

also he really needs to let go of the idea of a heel turn for roman
>>
>>1838419
Bliss is a mega slut
Abigail shouldn't
>>
>>1840296
Jack is a complete smark twat, he's proud to never have watched a single episode of TNA
>>
>>1842604
>proud /wwe/ babby
>smark

Pick 1.
>>
>>1842580
Jake the snake as the higher power could've been interesting though. Of course anyone other than vince as the higher power would have been an improvement.
>>
>>1842613
but wasn't it originally supposed to be jake in the first place?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.