[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "you know it's scripted, right?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: are you fucking kidding me.png (574KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking kidding me.png
574KB, 600x600px
>it's a "you know it's scripted, right?" episode
>>
>>1837859
What do you mean? Elaborate. I haven't seen last night's Smackdown yet. Don't worry about spoilers.
>>
Might as well reply to my thread
>>1835133
>>
File: wtffff.png (105KB, 520x245px) Image search: [Google]
wtffff.png
105KB, 520x245px
>>1837860
>someone finds out you watch pro wrestling
>they look at you like pic related and ask
>"you know it's scripted, right?"
>>
>>1837870
>Counter with "Yeah, and?"

Works every time
>>
File: IMG_2012.gif (2MB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2012.gif
2MB, 500x526px
>>1837870
>mfw a show on tv is scripted
>>
>>1837859
i like UFC coz its not scripted that shit happens for real and they didnt agree on the winners at locker room like in bitchy WWeak
>>
>>1837859
Yeah because it's almost unfathomable to normal people why you watch a pathetic fascimile of a combat sport when real sports exist
>>
>admitting in public that you watch wrestling

wew
>>
>>1837925
>being a bitch who is ashamed of his interests

wew
>>
>>1837945
But why would I tell my friends I play horribly graphic visual novels
>>
>>1837948
For the same reason you tell your friends that you like to give yourself anal orgasms with dragon dildos and then drink your cum from a shot glass.
>>
File: Adam_Blampied.jpg (138KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Blampied.jpg
138KB, 768x1024px
>>1837870
"So is Breaking Bad. I hope you get syphilis."
>>
>>1837950
Who told you that
>>
>>1837950
first they stop talking to you then they start telling everyone else what a fag you are. dont play with normies they´re like snakes with fangs full of venom waiting for you to fuck up
>>
>>1837956
Truman.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.