[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every Bray Wyatt match since the brand split: 7/26: Dolph Ziggler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Every Bray Wyatt match since the brand split:

7/26: Dolph Ziggler def. Bray Wyatt, AJ Styles, John Cena, Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin
8/2: Dolph Ziggler def. Bray Wyatt
8/9: Dean Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler def. Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan
9/11: Kane def. Bray Wyatt by pinfall with interference
10/4: Kane def. Bray Wyatt by countout

Orton is probably AJ's next challenger so he'll be losing on Sunday too.

What went wrong?
>>
>>1837524
Booking.
>>
He is fat and boring and only has a job because of who his dad is
>>
>>1837530
>Captain Mike having that level of stroke

Doubtful...
>>
>>1837537
I see no other reason for both Bray and Bo surviving the annual purges
>>
>>1837542
You're acting like releases are based off merit.
>>
>>1837524
his gimmick is like the matt hardys one but he takes it seriously so its never going to work
also doesn't have hardys talent
>>
>>1837524
I'm hoping the locked in the container seeing sister Abigail shit means they're kind of soft rebooting him and using that as an excuse for him to go super crazy as an excuse for him to get a kayfabe powerup.
>>
>>1837524
>Losing to Kane twice in the year 2016
Jesus Christ, it's over.
>>
>>1837524
What's character is original, and over.
Of course the WWE made him a jobber...
>>
Vince thinks heels can lose all the time and just get their momentum back with a promo or beatdown
>>
>>1837936
now when he loses all the time he´s more like a nerd that pisses chads off and then chads flush his nerd head in the toilet
>>
>Bo Dallas finally goes heel with his brother.
>irs comes out and says no this aint right for Bo to be one of of his followers.
>they take Dad out and he goes out on stretcher and they laugh madly and get tag team push.
>>
>>1838049
This is why people like you shouldn't be bookers.
>>
>>1837524

Nothing went wrong. Jobbers are necessary in wrestling. This is like asking what went wrong with Brooklyn Brawler.
>>
Heels can lose consistently and stay over. Traditional pro-wrestling theory is defunct.
>>
Lack of talent and fitness
>>
>>1838049
>Based Bray being spooky with his lantern
>Based Bo just grinning with his thumbs up

It would literally be a tag team of a buddy cop movie

Book it
>>
>>1837524
Oh geez just so they can cause aj to jump off the rope for the phenomenal forearm and get rko'd and lose the belt to that boring shit.
Literally the only good thing about randy is borrowing ddp 's gimmick.
>>
>>1837960
kek just like becky lynch
>>
>>1838584
Bray isn't over though. Everyone is sick to death of him and the reason given is almost always ''he never fucking wins, he's a loser''
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.