[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw their segment wasn't bad at all Good job by Miz,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_npth0yM4x11rnd1zmo2_1280.jpg (139KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npth0yM4x11rnd1zmo2_1280.jpg
139KB, 960x960px
>tfw their segment wasn't bad at all

Good job by Miz, he's really helping Ziggler getting the underdog likeability.
>>
Honestly its the best feud at the moment, Miz and Ziggler have been great.
>>
>>1837461
Miz has this feud 100% on his back with some of the best mic-work he's done in years.
Ziggler exists good job.
>>
>>1837470
Ziggler is doing a great job on an emotional level.

It's what gathers the appreciation of the crowd and 90% of today's faces lack.
>>
>>1837461
Out of all the members of the Spirit Squad, I still can't believe the got Dykstra to show
>>
>>1837476
WWE babyfaces are terrible, especially in the main event.
>>
>>1837488
the cena aj feud would be good if it didn't have dean ambrose in it.
>>
>>1837488
Eh, Ambrose needs a heel turn. He doesn't have much to give with this gimmick anymore.

Cena is tolerable because he's putting over talent.

Seth should have been face from his return, now it's kinda crappy

Roman needs a heel turn more than all the others.
>>
>>1837497
It's fine as it is for now. It adds variance instead of having AJ vs Cena over and over.
>>
>>1837497
Cena has pretty much been the posterboy for awful WWE babyfaces since he got drafted to RAW.
>>
>>1837498
if Seth goes face him and reigns can tag together and that'll definitely give roman some rub.

The thing is during his matches they only really boo

>When his music hits and he walks down
>when he goes to the corner for smp or spear
>when he no sells submissions into that weird lift and slam thing he does.
>when he wins

with rollins, the entrance has rollin's pop to it to take the edge off, the matches will be more varied, so no more corner hogging spm/spear stuff, and rollins can make the pin so the crowd will pop.

Rollins saved reigns from that cage thing 2 weeks ago so maybe they're trying to set up a reconciliation? who knows.

I'd rather they were separate.
>>
>>1837461
When Ziggles stops imitating HBK (even the fucking ring attire) then i'll take him seriously.

Without an identity of his own he's a living shadow, HBK himself has called him out on twitter about it.
>>
>>1837512
>being this in denial about Reigns not being over

Let it go, it's OVAH!
>>
>>1837498
90% of wrestlers need a heel turn, it's alot easier to play with for most people.

WWE needs faces however.
>>
>>1837518

The problem is that they keep fucking them up.

Eg, Seth was clearly super over on his return, why turn him heel immediately?
Oh right because we have to keep Roman face despite the fact that it's not working. And that alone screws most of the stances.

It's a fucking pain to see Owens heel cheered. Jericho heel cheered. Literally anyone would work better than Roman at this point. And again what's the fucking point of never turning? It works for very few. Rock and Austin did a ton of turns. Angle and Lesnar too.
>>
>>1837525
Owens and Jericho could get boo'd, they just keep their humorous shtick because the show needs some life and likability.
>>
>>1837525
There's a few guys that need a face turn like Rollins (and Roman to a certain degree) but Smackdown can't suffer a heel Ambrose in the main event, with Cena never turning heel Ambrose certainly needs to be face.
>>
>>1837525
>Seth was clearly super over on his return, why turn him heel immediately?

BECAUSE HE'S NOT ROMAN DAMMIT YOU'LL LIKE WHAT I TELL YOU TO LI-*achoo*
>>
>>1837529
Yeah because the faces can't do it and that's because they suck.

You know why the attitude era worked? Because faces were smartasses and heels were just corrupt guys.
>>
>>1837533
they should do an angle where Steph fucks Seth behind Triple H's back and then Rollins and Aitch have a match to see who gets to use the pedigree and also steph's asshole.
>>
>>1837534
You could just re-word it to:

>why The Attitude Era worked: because Vince didn't script everything
>>
To: 1837540
Big wads Vincent working the marks
>>
File: GRAPH.png (190KB, 1022x502px) Image search: [Google]
GRAPH.png
190KB, 1022x502px
>>1837541
The purpose of a work is to draw money stupid @poster.
>>
Dear 1837545
Based Vince working the economy
>>
>>1837534
>Because faces were smartasses
Modern faces can do that and still get boo'd, Roman and Cena being good examples.

it's the lack of personality that's the problem because WWE wants to control every aspect of a wrestler, i've noticed heels having more freedom in what they say than faces for whatever reason.

Roman is a total bro in off-script interviews but it doesn't look that way on TV.
>>
>>1837525
>And again what's the fucking point of never turning? It works for very few. Rock and Austin did a ton of turns. Angle and Lesnar too.
Because they're desperate for another Cena since Cena won't be around forever. Ironically in letting their product fall apart chasing where their idea of where the future revenue is they've killed most of the interest of the casual fan, and they're not easy to get back, because even if you start making the product better now, they're not watching to find out that it is better.
>>
>>1837547
Roman & Cena get booed 'cause they usually come off as bigger dickheads than heels.

>Roman is a total bro in off-script interviews

kek he's the most fucking dull guy in the world
>>
>>1837545
>wwe
>not drawing money

lmao
>>
>>1837547
>Roman is a total bro in off-script interviews but it doesn't look that way on TV.
Not really.
He comes off as an ass and he's just as cringeworthy as when he's repeating the scripted promo.
>>
>>1837550
Cena has been getting more and more cheers lately.
The standard down-the-middle Cena reaction is buckling for a more generous 60/40 or even 75/25 split (at least it sounded that way last night).
>>
>>1837547
>Roman is a total bro in off-script interviews
He seems like a decent guy sure, but he's not an interesting one. No matter what anti-smarks like to bullshit, he's just straight up lacking in charisma.
>>
>>1837554
It's because he doesn't always win. Supercena was the hated one.
Now he puts over guys, why would they hate him.
>>
>>1837551
>you
>capable of reading
>>
>>1837552
>Roman is a bro off script
Nice try babun
>>
>>1837554
I'm moreso referring to petulant dickhead Cena who undermines any victory over him

>YOU'VE GOT NO BALLS
>I THOUGHT YOU WERE A REAL MAN UNTIL YOU CELEBRATED AFTER BEATING ME
>IT WAS ONE LUCKY KICK, ALBERTO
>>
>>1837556
I know, they really should take note and have Roman start putting people over more regularly.
WWE have gotten behind him so hard and booked him so strong, coupled with his negative reception, that a clean win over him is HUGE, and would get the winner really over.
Roman's the biggest accidental star-maker in the company.
>>
>>1837554
His putting over other guys has killed a lot of the smark hatred, and they've been booking him really well so people are just really invested in what's going on. The Cena/AJ/Ambrose feud has been furthered so well that people are basically always reacting in some way.
>>
>miz/ziggler

feud of the year contender
up there with:
shane vs taker
kang vs rollins
shamus vs cesaro
>>
>>1837562
>WWE have gotten behind him so hard and booked him so strong, coupled with his negative reception, that a clean win over him is HUGE, and would get the winner really over.
So basically he's a fantastic monster heel.
>>
>>1837567
Turning him overtly Heel would somewhat ruin the perception of it.
A win over superbabyface Reigns is better than a win over quickly turned-heel Reigns.
>>
>>1837566
>feud of the year contender
>shane vs taker

m8

>>1837567
Except for the part where he's neither a monster nor a heel.
>>
>>1837559
your graph has little to do with it making money senpai.
>>
>>1837562
Tbh Roman just needs a Corporate Rock character.

Serioulsy have Vince himself help him in matches, doing promos for him, saying ''He's the guy I chose to lead this company''. He'd get the same nuclear heat he gets now but for a reason. Put the belt on him for 6 months, eventually someone beats The Roman Corporation and becomes over as fuck as a face.

Then you can bring in someone new as Vince's tries to replace Roman in the faction, Roman turns face and he's finally accepted.

It's fucking easy. But nooo, they have to do it their own way. Roman is like Hogan and Cena. Without an inch of charisma, hence not at all.
>>
>>1837571
>overall lower fanbase doesn't influence profit

What did you meme by this?
>>
>>1837574
less people are watching tv in general, lad.

WWE has other stuff out there that makes them money, the network, merch, live events etc.

Looking at ratings and thinking "welp, company's going down the tubes" is just foolish.
>>
>>1837575
WWE has been declining since 2001 and is still far ahead of the curve in losing viewership.

>Looking at ratings and thinking "welp, company's going down the tubes" is just foolish.

Maybe I should look at ticket sales instead?
>>
>>1837580
look at financial income
>>
>>1837589
>implying that >>(You) understand dick about finances
>>
>>1837525
Revisionist history

Seth wasn't over at all
>>
>>1837613
>massive fucking pop for returning and Pedigreeing Reigns
>>
>>1837470
Ziggler's doing the best actual 'face' work we've seen in ages. No one these days actually targets any sort of emotions besides "yeah im the cool guy and im gonna kick the bad guys ass cause im the best"
>>
>>1837621
>massive pop for (((returning)))

Color me shocked
>>
>>1837720
But you said he wasn't over at all.

>got cheered on RAW the next night
>got cheered at MITB
>>
>>1837589
Their profit margins are some of the lowest they've ever been. Total revenue doesn't mean shit if you're only making it by spending all of it to the point you're profit is garbage.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.