[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ and Paige were far more over and talented than the hacks Charlotte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: GOAT women.jpg (41KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT women.jpg
41KB, 642x361px
For starters,
> AJ and Paige were actually hot and appealing to males across united states.
> They had charisma
> They were over with both smarks and casuals alike
> They both had a large social media following
> They actually made the division relevant
> Sold ton of merch, almost equal to that of Cena at one point
> Both did not take womans wrestling too seriously like fucking marks
> Both have rich, successful partners therefore were not dependent on WWE, which enabled them to..
> Stand upto WWE's bullying tactics and go face-to-face with the management with courage
> Both laid the path of success for other women after them to follow, in essence trend setter, trail blazzers and great leaders of their time
> Both were beautiful, cute, hot, and most importantly relocatable by all demographics.
> Inspired millions of kids, girls and women.

In comparison Charlotte and Sasha, what have they accomplished? They are ugly, unover, and overrated to shite by internet retards. Total marks ruining the fun of pro-wrestling. Smelly cunts, tranny looking botch machines that couldn't draw a dime or sell a T-shirt.
>>
>women's """"wrestling""""

have sex
>>
Yeah, but Paige is probably part of el Cartel de Sinaloa now and AJ is the female version of CM Punk.
>>
b8

some of its true though. im not sure aj had much more to do. paige still garners a lot of interest but she would probably be a much bigger star if she wasnt a mess of a person
>>
God I love Paige so fucking much, Top Tier Slag. 10/10
>>
>>1835210
God I love Charlotte so fucking much, Top Tier 10/10
>>
I think everyone knows this. Aj and Paige at both shit btw. Sashes and charlotte are just worse
>>
>>1835207
AJ at least left having done pretty much everything to be done as a diva. If Steph hates you, you know you've done your job well
>>
>>1835196
>Aj and Paige more talented

Stopped reading there. Aj and Paige are probably the two most overrated divas wwe has seen in the past 20 uears. Aj in particular was pretty damn shit. She was basically on Brie Bella tier. Waifu fags just massively overrated her.
>>
>>1835196
Paige and AJ are trash and just as bad as Sasha
>>
>AJ and Paige were far more over and talented than the hacks Charlotte and Sasha

Yeah you're right.

Didn't read the rest desu
>>
AJ was more over, but she wasn't an obviously better performer except outside the ring. Charlotte's clearly getting better on the stick, but AJ is much better than both of them there. Heel Sasha vs Face AJ could really work. Would also make Sasha's offense look like a truck due to her size and selling. Guess the same would apply to Charlotte, but getting Sasha out of a face role would be a priority. Too bad about her retirement when they start taking women more seriously. No comment on Paige.

>>1836853
>She was basically on Brie Bella tier

AJ actually had decent matches with Natalya and Kaitlyn. She could also sell worth a shit among other things. Brie wasn't worth shit.
>>
>>1836879
Kek
Salty E+mma fags are hilarious
>>
>>1836929
>with Natalya and Kaitlyn
Both who have a modicum of talent. They carried her
>>
>>1836938
I didn't mention that jobber you retard
>>
>>1836955
>Kaitlyn carrying anybody

C'mon son.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.