[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the Smacklads Big Game Thread? Rawtists piss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1475595159859.jpg (89KB, 800x988px) Image search: [Google]
1475595159859.jpg
89KB, 800x988px
Where's the Smacklads Big Game Thread?

Rawtists piss off.

>seething
>>
File: 1473648728216.png (699KB, 1971x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473648728216.png
699KB, 1971x900px
why are you sad, my fellow /smack/chad? we've won every week and we'll win again tonight
>>
>>1835143
It's two hour before the show. Why do make one so early.
>>
>>1835155
It's amazing what they have done with such a depleted roster. I'm thinking Miz is going to be the JBL of this split.
>>
>>1835194
Don't worry, all the RAW superstars will start jumping to the DBryan Ship in no time, we already have Swaggy
>>
>>1835213
I'd love ZZZayn to come over. Him and AJ could have an easy 5 star match. Cesaro would also be good to come over because SD needs more legitimate babyfaces.
>>
>>1835223
>ZZZayn

kek
>>
>>1835232
He's pretty boring on the mic but he's top 3 in the ring. I mostly call him that in fun.
>>
File: 1464241102880B.png (106KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
1464241102880B.png
106KB, 919x874px
>it's a "Ziggler's final smackdown episode" episode
>>
>>1835155
It's hilarious that they took a guy whose position on the roster was so low that he didn't get drafted and no one even gave a fuck, and they managed to get him super over with some old guy no one's seen for years, and they put a strap on him. On Raw they take the most over talents they can find (Bayley, Cruiserweights), and make them irrelevant overnight.
Raw is cancer.
>>
>>1835239
He can talk when he has the stuff to work with. He just always has garbage.

>>1835241
I LOVE THIS ONE
>>
>>1835243
It's hard to believe how bad the booking is on raw and how great it is on Smackdown.
>>
>>1835248
>He can talk when he has the stuff to work with. He just always has garbage.

Another reason why he should be on Smackdown. If they managed to get Heath over then they would have no problem with Zayn.

Here's hoping Swagger wasn't the last Raw guy to come over.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.