[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Guys that had potential but fucked it up for themselves or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Jack_Swagger_bio.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_Swagger_bio.png
1MB, 1200x675px
ITT Guys that had potential but fucked it up for themselves or the company underutilized them
>>
>>1834650
It was just one doobie, other guys have gotten away with FAR FAR worse, someone backstage must have a throbbing hate boner against Swaggo.
>>
File: 1472833425606.jpg (41KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1472833425606.jpg
41KB, 564x564px
>>1834650
>>
>>1834659
Why he didn't get baked in privacy is beyond me, you've got almost everything you want in a house etc and you can pass out if need be.

Same goes for other dumb cunts that smoke in bait areas.
>>
>>1834665
The first time it was the writer's fault for being racist the second time he got out politic by Haitch
>>
>>1834708
First of all, I'm not even native English speaker but even I see how shitty your English is, so speak it or leave, because wtf is "the second time he got out politic by Haitch", this makes ZERO sense. 2nd of all I think I know what you wanted to say but failed, but no - he thought he was more than a jobber and that's why he left. He thought he is gonna get a title shot, but he has already proven 3 times that he can't draw.
>>
>>1834799
He was an upper midcarder. They probably promised him another title so that's why he left.
>>
>no charisma
>lisp
>dyel physique in comparison to his huge frame
>ratm rip off theme

why would you think swagger had potential at all? the only things he had going for him are height and blonde blue eye all american look
>>
>>1834650
He should drop the American patriot thing
>>
>>1834856
Swagger was legitemaly great from his ECW debut up until prematurely winning the WHC.
>>
>>1834856
Swagger may not have had potential in terms of actual talent but his gimmick was getting mainstream media attention. He was most certainly gonna get a significant push due to that.....and he messed it up with the arrest

Which reminds me.....RVD belongs in this thread
>>
Brian Kendrick would've been world champion had he agreed to give up weed.
>>
File: beegg.jpg (71KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
beegg.jpg
71KB, 642x722px
>>1834650
>>
>>1834835
They say WWE promised Del Rio to give him Paul Heyman as his manager. They also say Haitch wanted him on the company for eluding the racism scandal but he never wanted him there on the first place
>>
File: tumblr_m4ibf0DEyS1rojq7yo1_500.jpg (48KB, 422x512px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4ibf0DEyS1rojq7yo1_500.jpg
48KB, 422x512px
Anyone else a fan of Charlie Haas for no particular reason? He had so much going for him. Young, handsome, good technical wrestler, goat theme, goat gimmick, goat wrestling gear. The only thing he really lacked was the mic skills to get himself over. He had the same clean cut, all American look that Cena has and debuted around the same time. If Haas had the mic skills and charisma he could have literally become the face of the company instead of Cena.
>>
Is the Swagger Bomb the worst finisher and worst finisher name?
>>
>>1838114

Knocking down Lillian Garcia during his entrance certainly didn't help him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.