[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE has announced that the “SAnitY” group will be revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: dusty-rhodes-tag-team-classic.jpg (257KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
dusty-rhodes-tag-team-classic.jpg
257KB, 600x336px
>WWE has announced that the “SAnitY” group will be revealed in the Dusty Rhodes Classic as they will be competing in the tournament which kicks off this Wednesday on WWE NXT. WWE has also announced that the team of Drew Gulak and Tony Nese will be participating in the tournament, which will culminate at NXT Takeover Toronto.

>Below is the full list of the 16 teams announced for this year’s Classic:

-SAnitY
-Drew Gulak and Tony Nese
-HoHo Lun and Bin Wang
-No Way Jose and Rich Swann
-Austin Aries and a mystery partner
-Lince Dorado and Mustafa Ali
-The Authors of Pain
-Tucker Knight and Niko Bogojevic
-TM-61
-The Bollywood Boyz
-Hideo Itami & Kota Ibushi
-Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss
-Bobby Roode & Tye Dillinger
-Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa
-Andrade “Cien” Almas & Cedric Alexander
-NXT Tag Team Champions The Revival

What do you think /asp/? Some of the teams seem rather forced and random.

>HoHo Lun
>>
>>1834595
Looking forward to SAnitY. It's apparently Eric Young's new heel faction. I'm happy to hear that my girl Nikki Storm will be in it.
>>
>>1834595
The Dusty Rhodes We Have a Few Leftover Matches from CWC Contracts Classic.
>>
>>1834595
>-HoHo Lun and Bin Wang
>-No Way Jose
>Mustafa Ali
>-The Authors of Pain
>-Cucker Knight and Niko Boogydown
>-The Bollywood Boyz

Delete
>>
I'm hoping that TMDK or Gargano & Ciampa will win this.

The Revival should be ready for the main roster so they don't need this and most of those guys feel better as singles wrestlers.

Gargano and Ciampa could use this because they will probably be separated in the main roster.
>>
>>1834623
The Authors of Pain are a decent power based team and The Bollywood Boyz are fun.
>>
>>1834628
The AoP's finisher looks like they're hitting their own tag partner with a shitty lariat.
>the Bollywood Boyz
>literally just panjeet marks that dance to the ring
>>
>>1834626
Gargano and Ciampa have been putting great matches after great matches and losing all of them, so I guess they "deserve" to win this as an exclamation mark for the end of their team. Last time it was Finn and Joe, it's not like who wins this matters all that much, just like the Andre Battle Royal.
>>
>>1834623
>Mustafa Ali
>Shitting on flippy metrossexual Detroit Arab cop
He's alright. One of the better Spanish Flies, at least.
>>
Kind of a stupid fucking name, Dusty was never in a tag team.
>>
>>1834626
Remember last year it was two singles guys thrown together for a tag team who won. I feel a face team should win but I think the next number 1 contenders will be the Authors of Pain so maybe they will win.
>>
>>1834641
It was in honor of his then recent death. Not sure why it was a tag touney though. It could have been a KotR deal with a Number 1 contendership as the prize.
>>
>>1834641
>15 times Tag Team champion under the NWA alone, a bunch more in Australia
Dick Murdoch is disappointed at you, namefriend.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (34KB, 1063x649px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
34KB, 1063x649px
Could they be building up that AoP vs TM-61 feud here?
>>
>>1834655
>Implying based Revival won't lie, cheat and steal a win over the Authors of Pain
>Implying the brand new "dominant" heel faction won't get easy heat by going over Will O' Wisp
Too many assumptions, these matches can go either way, honestly.
>>
>>1834655
They have to make SAnitY look strong seeing as they are a new faction but the same goes for the Authors of Pain. Not sure how the next few matches are going to go.
>>
>>1834666
Revival Cheating to win against the AoP then getting beat by the new faction may be the best outcome but like you said it could go either way.
>>
File: nimetön6.png (14KB, 387x456px) Image search: [Google]
nimetön6.png
14KB, 387x456px
I'm thinking that the winners here will be:

>DIY
>Itami and Ibushi
>The Chinamen
>No Way Jose and Rich Swann
>>
>>1834816
Will we get the chinks vs the nips?
>>
>>1834845
Probably. I personally want Gargano and Ciampa win the nips, but that won't be happening. The chinks will get a huge push as well, because WWE wants the Chinese market.
>>
>>1834845
>A team of fast paced, stiff striking veterans with 28 years of experience between them vs. Two of the greenest guys who ever stepped foot in a WWE ring
Oh goodie.
>>
>>1834914
Yeah it would be shit. Chinks will at least go to the second round.
>>
>HoHo Lun
>>
File: 146983339245.jpg (130KB, 1166x849px) Image search: [Google]
146983339245.jpg
130KB, 1166x849px
>>1834595
Post your yfw Ho Ho Ho and Big Wang win the whole fucking thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 640x960px
>>1835310
>>
>>1835310
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.