[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yeah. Apparently (((Goldberg))) is on the way to WWE. Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
So yeah. Apparently (((Goldberg))) is on the way to WWE. Who is first and probably the only one he has a match with? Plz no Bork, it will be shit

>Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com reports that “there are very serious talks with Bill Goldberg going on right now” and says it’s possible that a deal has already been done.

>On Wrestling Observer Radio, Meltzer used the phrase “where there’s smoke, there’s fire” when it comes to Goldberg being featured so prominently in the #WWE2K17 video game.

>Goldberg is currently scheduled to be on ESPN’s SportsCenter this Wednesday and it’s expected that he will be talking about his relationship with WWE which was teased on #RAW

>Meltzer believes that there is something going on beyond the video game and WWE/Goldberg are at the “very serious discussions” stages “at worst.”

http://www.gerweck.net/2016/10/04/report-wwe-and-bill-goldberg-in-serious-talks/
>>
File: 1399255676893.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1399255676893.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>1834291
Stone Cold came to the ring last year to promote the video game, so it's not surprising Greenberg would do something.
>>
File: 1829348923.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1829348923.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
>>1834291
>50 year old man
>hasn't wrestled in 15 years
>was never even good in the first place
WWE is literally desperate. They're scrapping the bottom of the barrel for anything that will get them a pop and boost ratings.
>>
>>1834291
What would they even do with Big man Berg?

Do they honestly want a wrestlemania 20 rematch with bork and berg?
>>
>>1834291
Roman, spear vs spear, passing of the torch and all that bullshit
>>
I was about to say he'd get the Batista treatment from the crowd, but now there isn't even a crowd favorite like Daniel for him to be screwing over, Goldberg would just be sliding into the empty spot at the top.
>>
What's the fucking point. They wasted him when he was actually relevant 15 years ago when they just bought him in to be buried by the main event cancer that is HHH.
>>
>>1834385
Goldberg was still big bux before he quit.
The only guy Haitch truly buried was Steiner, everyone else has either remained relevant after feuding with him or quit on their own accords. Sometimes elevating them like Dbry/Benoit.

He's lost more WM matches than won.
>>
>>1834291
Serious question. How good of a wrestler was he?
>>
>>1834385
"berg beat Triple H everytime they one-on-one, destroyed evolution single-handedly, explain how he was buried?
>>
File: IMG_20160518_104859.jpg (9KB, 152x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160518_104859.jpg
9KB, 152x267px
Based Goldberg is unreal lads
>>
>>1834412
Literally beat him the first time they met at Sunmerslam 2003. Even if it was a sledgehammer job he pinned him clean in the middle of the ring.
>>
>>1834305
kek at that pic
>>
Vince wants Goldberg Vs Strowman at Mania
>>
Only based berg can save wwe
>>
>(((Goldberg)))

What the fuck is this parenthesis meme? I'm seeing it everywhere.
>>
File: Goebbels.jpg (55KB, 590x680px) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels.jpg
55KB, 590x680px
>>1834721
(((Jew)))
>>
SAVE_US.G0LDB3RG
>>
>>1834291
He will face HHH at Mania. Mark my words smarks it's happening.
>>
>>1834796
>HHH goes over

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME
>>
>>1834410
People here exaggerate. He had explosive moves and power. He's seriously probably the strongest guy his size that has ever wrestled.

Think of him like Roman except actually exciting and much stronger in his prime. He could easily jackhammer BEEG when Show was young and muscular.

Make no mistake about it most people on this board probably loved him as a kid and are only talking shit to just get a reaction. He was never about that chain wrestling stuff like you see out of typical indie wrestlers. Goldberg came in, kicked ass and left.
>>
>>1834369
Why not throw in Edge in there as well?

>Roman going over Goldberg
>>
Goldberg, last year, legitimately looked like he nearly broke his knees doing the Jackhammer at LoW

I don't think he's coming back
>>
>>1834836
He has aged so much. Fuck I didn't know he looked this bad.
>>
>>1834846
Begs the question

Do we really want Goldberg back knowing he'll be wearing a shirt like Savage?
>>
>>1834854
It's possible that they will just induct him into the HOF next year. Hopefully that is what happens because he definitely is far past his prime.
>>
>>1834444
>sledgehammer
>clean
pick one bro

nice get btw
>>
>>1834846
He legit looks like gillberg now
>>
>>1834814
>Goldberg
>exciting
Top kek
Get a clue. Seriously
>>
File: Mike_Ehrmantraut.png (646KB, 1024x606px) Image search: [Google]
Mike_Ehrmantraut.png
646KB, 1024x606px
>>1834846
>>
https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/783496309319823360

JR and Meltzer basically confirmed it's happening at Survivor Series.
>>
File: PERFECT.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
PERFECT.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1834814
>He was never about that chain wrestling stuff like you see out of typical indie wrestlers.

You don't even know what chain wrestling is.

>He could easily jackhammer BEEG when Show was young and muscular.

>>1834846
It's been nearly 13 years and he wasn't exactly young at WrestleMania XX.

Why are you surprised by this?
>>
>>1834846
He looks better than the current universal champion.
>>
>>1837521
And yet the current Universal Champ has better cardio than Greenberg ever did.
>>
I admit I haven't watch WWE in over 3 years. I would come back for him
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.