[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do smarks hate this guy, exactly? If watch attitude era

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: aDh6Y9L.png (190KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
aDh6Y9L.png
190KB, 341x341px
Why do smarks hate this guy, exactly?

If watch attitude era RAWs, the camera is shaky is as fuck and whole the production is littered with amateurish errors.

The TV production is objectively better now.
>>
>>1834285
Hey Kevin!
>>
Z O O M
O
O
M
>>
>>1834285
:B
>>
muh sexism etc etc. only nu-males hate based kevin
>>
Bucky Beaver motherfucker
>>
>>1834285
Uh he was in charge of production then too
>>
Only nu-male smark cucks hate him.
>>
File: IMG_0642.jpg (21KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0642.jpg
21KB, 328x277px
>>1834285
He's been in charge since WrestleMania 1 fuckboi
>>
>Criticizing Dunn

2 edgy 4 me m8. You should head to the underground website called reddit where the dank memes are at.
>>
>>1834285
He's the head of production even before the Attitude Era, what are you talking about amateurish errors?

And if those even exist, they're way better and more enjoyable than the zooming shit of today on every single move.

He's also the faggot that, according to Cornette, hates wrestling itself and got a job just because his father saved some tapes from a fire and never wanted to accept he's doing a wrestling show or even produce one in the first place and believes himself an TV show producer.

Even though his work has been excellent in PPV's and he's the one that made all those moments WWE likes to show 24/7 in recopilations like the Macho Man wedding, Foley falling of the cell or McMahon's evil face in the Hogan match, his work nowadays is shit compared to those years.

TL;DR His work nowadays sucks and people like to forget he was so much better years ago when hating him because of today
>>
>>1834285
I think it's his ugly, hateable fucking face.
>>
Why do people not realize that dunn was in charge back in the attitude era too?
>>
>okay, what if like, what if like the wrestler didnt look at the camera while he talked
>also less wrestling and more reality tv

Dude just looks like a giant faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.