[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is based enough to wrestle Cody at WCPW now that el patron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1793x2848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1793x2848px
Who is based enough to wrestle Cody at WCPW now that el patron got stabbed??? This was the only match I was looking toward to besides Angle/Hendry.
>>
>>1833604
Who?
>>
>>1833605
Alberto Del Rio has reported been stabbed, causing him to no show an AAA event. He had a match lined up with Cody with weekend.
>>
>>1833609
LMAO
>>
>>1833609
>uses a Backstabber
>gets stabbed

Really makes you think huh
>>
How can we confirm that it is not Paige who stabbed him?
>>
>>1833604

>cody
>based
>$800 & flights for every TNA appearance
>WCPW are surely paying for his airfare and providing unlimited tea and barm cakes
>>
File: image.png (910KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
910KB, 640x1136px
Here are the pics of the injuries. Del Rio had an official statement released saying he doesn't plan on missing his UK show. Are we going to get swerved last minute, or can he work like this?
>>
First Jamie Noble and now Alberto, is there a serial wrestler stabber on the loose?
>>
>>1833640

kek no idea why but seeing this just makes me laugh that ryback is asking for 5k + room and board.
>>
>>1833640
Cody said he's comfortable with his financial standing and just wants to wrestle, low paying gigs are not an issue. Sure, those are his words and of course he'd say that, but still.
>>
>>1833616
kek
>>
>>1833640
>800$
no way tna is that cheap. Even zsj got paid way more than that for some random indy appearance
>>
>>1833658

As much as I hate to speak well of Ryback, he isn't a mark who has an untalented wife he needs to get a contract like Cody.
>>
>>1833665

TNA had to take the untrained Mrs. Shaneekwa Rhodes as part of the deal. Hence the bargain basement figure.
>>
>>1833665
The Bucks of Youth say they make much more running the indy circuit than they would on the WWE, imagine TNA. This is what the death throes on the industry looks like.
>>
yhat>>1833668
>>1833672

is she really that bad that cody needs to wrestle for peanuts? I know he's not a hot commodity or anything, but damn just having the roodes name should guarantee you a decent wage.
>>
>>1833674

Not to mention Roadz (TNA copyrighted) signed just as they nearly collapsed.

Alleged transcript from his contract signing:

>Rhodes: $2000? Why not call it $800. I just wanna be here. Dixie, I can do it all. I can even be your nigga if I have to. Tell you what, I'll throw in a free shoe-shine every week if you can get my wife in too!
>Dixie: *rubs hands jewishly*
>>
>>1833685
>Dixie: Well, TJP just left and we do have a spot open to play Sucide...
>>
>>1833684

Didn't you see her in the ring with Maria? Besides standing there with an over-eager smile on her face throughout; she looked unathletic, clumsy and Mrs. Sexy Ass had to physical help her into position for the knee strike.
>>
>>1833691

I haven't seen BFG yet, but shit. She should really be wrestling indys before appearing on a ppv if that's the case.
>>
File: brandi.gif (3MB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
brandi.gif
3MB, 199x200px
>>1833698

A gif for you then.

>Brandi Rhodes doing more to set blacks back in pro-wrestling than Michael Hayes' Thousand Year Reich
>>
>>1833717
Oh God, that's bad. Shame on Maria too, she should have put her in a headlock and explained the spot instead of doing that.
>>
>>1833685
>>1833685
Cody didn't sign. He's doing one set of tapings because he wanted to wrestle Mike Bennet. That's his whole deal. He's going to a bunch of different indies to tick people he wants to wrestle off his list.
>>
>>1833732

What don't you understand about "$800 per show"?

Cody is legit more of a mark than many of the posters here.
>>
>>1833640

so let me get this straight, cody works for peanuts and is tarnishing his reputation just so his wife can get indy dates? Is cody the most JUST wrestler of all time?
>>
>>1833740
>>1834200
Cody isn't doing it for the money. He's doing it because he wants to wrestle Maria and her husband (god knows why) on his way to actual promotions.
>>
>>1833717
>>1833728
She might have some potential. She sold the slap at least. But she's greener than Maria attire.

Allie's going to turn on Maria and team with Brandi to face Maria and Sienna probably. At least that way it will be even and have some good wrestling.
>>
>>1834200
>so let me get this straight, cody works for peanuts and is tarnishing his reputation just so his wife can get indy dates? Is cody the most JUST wrestler of all time?

Yes. The low figure will be to offset having TNA hire his untrained wife. Why even the redditist of smarks aren't jumping over this is beyond me. It's pure C4 for every anti-smark too.

>>1834208
>Cody isn't doing it for the money.

Cody 'Mark' Rhodes.
>>
>>1833604
>WCPW
>Giving a fuck
>>
>>1833604
He'll be there. He'll have his arm bandaged up and work a shitty match, but he'll be there.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.