[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even though traditional metrics are down across the board, Roman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1475575078558.jpg (45KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1475575078558.jpg
45KB, 512x384px
Even though traditional metrics are down across the board, Roman Reigns has dominated all the new digital and social media metrics - youtube views, instagram likes etc. Generation Z loves him and they consume all their media that way. The smarks are millienials, and millenials are the out of touch establishment now.

In the Monday Night Wars the WWF fanbase was very young and the WCW fanbase was very old. Boomers wanted Hogan and abandoned WWF for WCW. When WCW went down they never returned to WWF, despite them having Austin. If WWF had a monopoly in 1998, boomer fans would have booed Austin. They rejected Austin indirectly in favour of Hogan and Goldberg. Austin was a top draw because he created a huge new generation of fans, not because Hogan era fans liked him.

Gen X wanted another Austin so they rejected Cena for not being edgy enough and not doing chair shots to the head or whatever shit they think a top guy should do. They wanted an edgy heel Cena instead, but of course it never happened. Some of those nerds even stayed long enough to try and get CM Punk on top but failed because everyone but le edgy Gen Xers thought he was a whiny bitch.

Now its gone full circle, Millenials wanted another earnest white meat babyface like Cena. They tried their best to get Daniel Bryan in that spot but it failed. The buyrates don't lie. Gen Z kiddies weren't asking their parents to buy the pay per views. They don't give a fuck about >muh yes movement and >muh David v Goliath. Gen Z are growing up in a more atomised society and want to live vicariously through a one versus all Big Dog who looks out for himself in a dangerous world and flips off his haters.
>>
(contd)

Ratings are down because of 3 hours, bad booking, and Gen Z kiddies consuming media differently. Its not a testament to Roman. The next top guy is the one who creates the most new fans among Gen Z, not the one you all like. Roman already has big online following from those kids and will get more popular in the next 5 years as more Gen Z kiddies start watching wrestling and more millenials tune out. Once they figure out how to monetise kids who follow WWE digitally, Roman will be the new Cena.

People said Austin and Cena were bad ring workers too. All those complaints are just masks for the real angst. Smarks are almost all men in their 20s and all their complaints boil down to WWE not being aimed at men in their 20s. Smarks will always hate the top guy - because kid shows are always targeted at the emerging generation, not the current one. I've been a wrestling fan since the 80s. I've seen this three times now. Its just part of wrestling. Either deal with it or find a new show to watch. You faggots are the ones out of touch, not Vince.
>>
B A S E D
>>
>Making a new thread for your shitpost

Fuck off
>>
>>1833546

I posted the original.

Count the IPs. I didn't post this one.
>>
Gen x gen z mllienials....man you faggots really need to get a job.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.