[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice botch. Why do we hold Charlotte and Sasha in such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: botch.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
botch.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Nice botch.

Why do we hold Charlotte and Sasha in such high regards again?
>>
>>1833345
We don't. They are both ugly trannys
>>
>>1833345
we dont but the cuckya cuckya E has a hardon for being progressive and pushing mainstream narratives now because jew writers
>>
>>1833345
''We'' don't. A few virgin neckbeards cross posting from reddit do.
>>
>>1833345
How did charlotte botch that? Isn't it entirely on Sasha to catch her properly?
>>
Oh look Sasha not on her mark yet again, god forbid you know where to fucking stand.
>>
>>1833372
It was her fault for trusting Sasha not to botch
>>
>>1833372
She landed in the wrong place.
>>
>>1833378
Bullshit, Sasha was way out of place.
>>
>>1833378
that's not really how those spots work.

But Sasha did not provide any help whatsoever. Flair landed on her feet. Sasha's spindly little forearms got under Flair, but they wouldn't absorb anything. Her body isn't anywhere near Charlotte, so she did nothing to prevent a botch.
>>
>>1833449
Okay Ric.
>>
ban all women 5'6+ and taller they make wrestling dangerous
>>
>sasha in the wrong fucking spot again

charlotte didnt even botch, she hit that perfectly and saw sasha was way off her fucking spot and even landed on her feet
>>
Wow, Sasha was clearly not in the right place.
>>
>WWE expected Sasha to catch someone much taller and heavier
Retarded spot to begin with.
>>
>>1833345
BASED Charlotte
>>
Cant wait to see the ratings for the last hour of raw >(((((womens wrestling)))))
>>
>>1833490
She's been saved a shit load of times with her botched flippy by other people she can catch someone right
>>
>>1833496
No worse than usual. The type of saddos that watch the third hour are the same type that clap their fat hands together whenever the women put on a passable match
>>
Is this how rawtists kill themselves? +1 points for the corkscrew effort
>>
>>1833490

this. my wife is 5'9 543 pounds. she tried to frog splash me off the bed and broke the bed and almost shattered my ribs
>>
File: 1474917666282.jpg (173KB, 601x665px) Image search: [Google]
1474917666282.jpg
173KB, 601x665px
>>1833505
I bet.
>>
>>1833345

Surprisingly not that bad of a botch

At least she made contact
>>
who the fuck is we?
>>
>>1833610
Cole should've just sell it as corkscrew moonsault forearm smash.
>>
>>1833490
Except all they have to do is catch them enough so they don't land onto nothing. It's like how that snuka guy fucked up taking any of the Taker's suicide dive at WM against HBK.
>>
>>1833490
This

>>1833644
Snuka was a big guy though, and he was fired for it.
>>
>>1833670
The point isn't he botched the point was he was a smaller person tasked with taking a bump from a bigger guy. Snuka is nowhere near the apparent 6'10" 300+pound guy who dived at him. If wiki is right Snuka is 6'1" and about 225 pounds. That is a fucking country mile difference compared to Sasha probably only being 5" shorter and maybe 30 pounds lighter.
>>
>>1833345
I was too busy watching the Giants shit the bed against the Vikings to watch RAW, but there had to have been an awkward silence in the arena after this, right? Those fans wanted to start a "this is awesome" chant so much but they knew they just couldn't after a botch like this...right?
>>
>>1833738
Yeah but women are really, really weak. Expecting them to catch another human being flying through the air at them is crazy.
>>
>>1833345
Sasha should have been in position to catch her. You can move into position while you're in the middle of a backflip. A spinning backflip at that.

Charlotte is the best of a bad situation right now. I think she's shit. I think Sasha is fucking awful and the fact she has a WWE contract is beyond me. But while Charlotte is shit, she's still the least botchy.
>>
>>1833904
DYEL?
>>
>>1833345
How was that on Charlotte?
When doing a top rope spot like that, it's up to the other wrestler to catch the one diving. Sasha was late getting over.
>>
>>1833917
They're both shit.
>>
>>1833917
Sasha was in the right spot, charmutt was way off mark
>>
>>1833345
So was Sasha not in position or did Charles land it too far away?
>>
>>1833372
100% sasha's fault
>>
>>1833610
with sasha's outstretched hand maybe
>>
>>1834265
They're both utterly incompetent and both to blame
>>
>>1833362
poltards are the worst

KYS
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.